Does this make me racist?

Moderator: JdPat04

Does this make me racist?

Postby ericberry14 » May 23rd, 2024, 4:27 pm

Thinking white people are better than black people? Not at sports. Sports black people are better. But just being civilized humans. I’d much rather be around whites than blacks. Or Mexicans than blacks. Or Asians. Or pretty much any other race. Does that make me racist or just realistic?
ericberry14
Site Admin
 
Posts: 40984
Joined: October 28th, 2008, 10:18 pm
Location: Memphis
Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes
Has thanked: 451 times
Been thanked: 598 times

Re: Does this make me racist?

Postby FSUKW » May 24th, 2024, 2:29 am

ericberry14 wrote:Thinking white people are better than black people? Not at sports. Sports black people are better. But just being civilized humans. I’d much rather be around whites than blacks. Or Mexicans than blacks. Or Asians. Or pretty much any other race. Does that make me racist or just realistic?


Um, yes…. :2thumbs

LOL
FSUKW
 
Posts: 27863
Joined: February 3rd, 2009, 8:07 pm
Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols
Has thanked: 228 times
Been thanked: 397 times

Re: Does this make me racist?

Postby ericberry14 » May 24th, 2024, 10:14 pm

For real? It’s at least not full blown racism. I’d fuck hot chicks of any race. But once again black chicks are the least attractive of any race
ericberry14
Site Admin
 
Posts: 40984
Joined: October 28th, 2008, 10:18 pm
Location: Memphis
Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes
Has thanked: 451 times
Been thanked: 598 times

Re: Does this make me racist?

Postby JdPat04 » May 24th, 2024, 10:57 pm

ericberry14 wrote:For real? It’s at least not full blown racism. I’d fuck hot chicks of any race. But once again black chicks are the least attractive of any race



Not being attracted to them is something you don’t really choose, so I don’t think that’s racist.

Thinking they are inherently worse, is racist.
JdPat04
 
Posts: 76570
Joined: February 12th, 2008, 3:52 am
Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 360 times

Re: Does this make me racist?

Postby ericberry14 » May 25th, 2024, 12:45 am

JdPat04 wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:For real? It’s at least not full blown racism. I’d fuck hot chicks of any race. But once again black chicks are the least attractive of any race



Not being attracted to them is something you don’t really choose, so I don’t think that’s racist.

Thinking they are inherently worse, is racist.

Maybe it’s not inherent but they are worse through the product of something. Multiple things probably. But they are worse. And I don’t think it makes me racist to acknowledge it
ericberry14
Site Admin
 
Posts: 40984
Joined: October 28th, 2008, 10:18 pm
Location: Memphis
Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes
Has thanked: 451 times
Been thanked: 598 times

Re: Does this make me racist?

Postby JdPat04 » May 25th, 2024, 4:18 am

ericberry14 wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:For real? It’s at least not full blown racism. I’d fuck hot chicks of any race. But once again black chicks are the least attractive of any race



Not being attracted to them is something you don’t really choose, so I don’t think that’s racist.

Thinking they are inherently worse, is racist.

Maybe it’s not inherent but they are worse through the product of something. Multiple things probably. But they are worse. And I don’t think it makes me racist to acknowledge it



If we are talking about black Americans then it’s honestly because of the racism that has happened to them. We have seen how we have become more educated and civilized with each and every passing century. Our ancestors started here in America with most of them being somewhat educated, and being able to make a life for themselves. So if you are doing right and working, and stuff, then your kids should be better than you. We have 500 years of our families being able to better themselves with each and every generation that comes.

Black people were slaves for several hundred years during that time. Then they were freed, but still were not equal. They weren’t able to own land or get educated like whites, or have jobs to advance like whites.

Then even when they get the right to vote and have more of an equal footing with opportunities, you had the government locking up fathers for shit like smoking weed. We can admit that, especially the south, they have been racist and unfairly policing, and sentencing black men, more than white men.

You also have the Democratic Party step in and “try to help” blacks, but it ultimately set them back. By telling them you don’t need a man, and you can do it by yourself, seems to have slowed the advancements that blacks were making.


So if you, and your relatives before you, don’t have the proper education, plus less 2 parent homes, and are getting unfairly policed and sentenced, and can’t get the same job opportunities. You’re going to be more poor, having less food and worse food to eat, probably not sleeping as good as you should, and just overall stress from all of those things…. You’re going to have societal issues, and behavior issues.



If you took families from all races that are basically the same in education, money, health, behavior and you have them raise kids all in a “controlled environment”, then I would wager that the black family would be around the same as the rest, and could be better than some.
JdPat04
 
Posts: 76570
Joined: February 12th, 2008, 3:52 am
Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 360 times

Re: Does this make me racist?

Postby ericberry14 » May 25th, 2024, 11:26 am

lol you are such liberal cuck
ericberry14
Site Admin
 
Posts: 40984
Joined: October 28th, 2008, 10:18 pm
Location: Memphis
Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes
Has thanked: 451 times
Been thanked: 598 times

Re: Does this make me racist?

Postby JdPat04 » May 25th, 2024, 8:01 pm

ericberry14 wrote:lol you are such liberal cuck


Can you tell me what I said that was wrong, or you just gonna try and post like DA and KW?
JdPat04
 
Posts: 76570
Joined: February 12th, 2008, 3:52 am
Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 360 times

Re: Does this make me racist?

Postby FSUKW » May 25th, 2024, 8:59 pm

ericberry14 wrote:lol you are such liberal cuck


Yep, I literally know more successful black business owners than I know down and out blacks and most are wealthy. They all found a way to go to college or start a business. That racism narrative won’t die because they won’t let it. Other than you, I don’t know a single racist. :ROFL2
FSUKW
 
Posts: 27863
Joined: February 3rd, 2009, 8:07 pm
Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols
Has thanked: 228 times
Been thanked: 397 times

Re: Does this make me racist?

Postby ericberry14 » May 25th, 2024, 11:21 pm

FSUKW wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:lol you are such liberal cuck


Yep, I literally know more successful black business owners than I know down and out blacks and most are wealthy. They all found a way to go to college or start a business. That racism narrative won’t die because they won’t let it. Other than you, I don’t know a single racist. :ROFL2

Where was I racist!? Those black people would rather be around random white people than random black people too :dog
ericberry14
Site Admin
 
Posts: 40984
Joined: October 28th, 2008, 10:18 pm
Location: Memphis
Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes
Has thanked: 451 times
Been thanked: 598 times

Re: Does this make me racist?

Postby ericberry14 » May 25th, 2024, 11:25 pm

If I had to pick a race of random people to be around I’d pick Asians
ericberry14
Site Admin
 
Posts: 40984
Joined: October 28th, 2008, 10:18 pm
Location: Memphis
Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes
Has thanked: 451 times
Been thanked: 598 times

Re: Does this make me racist?

Postby JdPat04 » May 26th, 2024, 3:02 am

ericberry14 wrote:If I had to pick a race of random people to be around I’d pick Asians


I’m picking mixed race
JdPat04
 
Posts: 76570
Joined: February 12th, 2008, 3:52 am
Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 360 times

Re: Does this make me racist?

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » May 26th, 2024, 3:21 pm

ericberry14 wrote:Thinking white people are better than black people? Not at sports. Sports black people are better. But just being civilized humans. I'd much rather be around whites than blacks. Or Mexicans than blacks. Or Asians. Or pretty much any other race. Does that make me racist or just realistic?

In my experience, the worst, most obnoxious people are poor and black, then poor and Hispanic. Is it any wonder why M.I.A. fans are the trashiest in the country? They're either wannabe gangsters and thugs or actual gangsters and thugs. That's why I find it hilarious when Ben complains about negroes and migrants as if they aren't his peers. Even if 50% aren't like that, 50% are.

It's ridiculous that 9/10 times I'm treated better by palefaces than minorities, even when I haven't said or done anything to them beyond politely ordering food...
FuckESPNdotCOM
 
Posts: 10692
Joined: November 28th, 2012, 6:53 pm
Location: Vengeance
Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols
Has thanked: 144 times
Been thanked: 186 times

Re: Does this make me racist?

Postby Muck FcDisney » May 28th, 2024, 1:11 pm

JdPat04 wrote:We have seen how we have become more educated and civilized with each and every passing century.


:ays

:biglol

Uncivilized:
[ img ]

Civilized:
[ img ]
Muck FcDisney
 
Posts: 65446
Joined: June 20th, 2008, 12:18 am
Location: Scatlanta
Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols
Has thanked: 346 times
Been thanked: 634 times

Re: Does this make me racist?

Postby JdPat04 » May 28th, 2024, 1:19 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:We have seen how we have become more educated and civilized with each and every passing century.


:ays

:biglol



I expected some reply like that when typing that out :lolthumb


Overall we have become more civilized, but we still have a ways to go.

If we could take religion out of the mix, we’d get there a lot quicker.
JdPat04
 
Posts: 76570
Joined: February 12th, 2008, 3:52 am
Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 360 times

Re: Does this make me racist?

Postby Muck FcDisney » May 28th, 2024, 1:32 pm

JdPat04 wrote:I expected some reply like that when typing that out :lolthumb

I added images for reference. :dog

JdPat04 wrote:Overall we have become more civilized, but we still have a ways to go.

Technologically advanced, yes. Civilized, no. We've been in decline since the 1960's, and it's only getting worse. Idiocracy looks more like a documentary every day.

JdPat04 wrote:If we could take religion out of the mix, we’d get there a lot quicker.

Despite being non-religious myself, I strongly disagree. Religion is the only thing keeping many people from doing horrible shit. In the absence of religion, people find some kind of replacement, and it's usually something worse... like months of violent riots, destruction and looting because some dude overdosed and died in police custody.
Muck FcDisney
 
Posts: 65446
Joined: June 20th, 2008, 12:18 am
Location: Scatlanta
Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols
Has thanked: 346 times
Been thanked: 634 times

Re: Does this make me racist?

Postby JdPat04 » May 28th, 2024, 4:52 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:I expected some reply like that when typing that out :lolthumb

I added images for reference. :dog

JdPat04 wrote:Overall we have become more civilized, but we still have a ways to go.

Technologically advanced, yes. Civilized, no. We've been in decline since the 1960's, and it's only getting worse. Idiocracy looks more like a documentary every day.

JdPat04 wrote:If we could take religion out of the mix, we’d get there a lot quicker.

Despite being non-religious myself, I strongly disagree. Religion is the only thing keeping many people from doing horrible shit. In the absence of religion, people find some kind of replacement, and it's usually something worse... like months of violent riots, destruction and looting because some dude overdosed and died in police custody.


I think the people who would do bad, are still going to do bad. I can tell you most of the people who have been in jail in my family would say that they believe in God. It hasn’t stopped them from doing bad things. The preachers, priests, and Sunday school teachers who are molesting/raping kids or that are doing the other crimes, their religion isn’t stopping them.

Islamic people are religious and they are violent in the name of religion, just like Christians used to be to a large degree. We still have Christians using violence or doing bad things in the name of religion as well.


Then there’s the religious people who aren’t criminally horrible, but are bad with judgment, hypocrisy, lying, cheating, etc…


Also though, your point is another reason I’m anti religion. I don’t do people wrong, I don’t cheat, I don’t lie, etc… and it’s not so I can make it to a fake promise land, or avoid a fake punishment. It’s just because I think it’s the right thing to do.


As to the civilized part, I don’t think we’ve regressed, but I think we’ve plateaued
JdPat04
 
Posts: 76570
Joined: February 12th, 2008, 3:52 am
Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 360 times

Re: Does this make me racist?

Postby Muck FcDisney » May 28th, 2024, 6:17 pm

JdPat04 wrote:As to the civilized part, I don’t think we’ve regressed, but I think we’ve plateaued



[ img ]

[ img ][/quote]


Plateaued?

[ img ]
Muck FcDisney
 
Posts: 65446
Joined: June 20th, 2008, 12:18 am
Location: Scatlanta
Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols
Has thanked: 346 times
Been thanked: 634 times

Re: Does this make me racist?

Postby JdPat04 » May 28th, 2024, 8:11 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:As to the civilized part, I don’t think we’ve regressed, but I think we’ve plateaued



[ img ]

[ img ]



Plateaued?

[ img ][/quote]


You can find the same type of pics happening now as in the first picture, and I’m sure there were idiots like the 2nd picture in the 60’s.


Look at how we treated black people and gay people in the 60’s. We’ve become more civilized.
JdPat04
 
Posts: 76570
Joined: February 12th, 2008, 3:52 am
Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 360 times

Re: Does this make me racist?

Postby ericberry14 » May 28th, 2024, 8:12 pm

Jd is too anti religion to think clearly on the subject. Believing in god and being religious are not the same. I’m with muck on this one
ericberry14
Site Admin
 
Posts: 40984
Joined: October 28th, 2008, 10:18 pm
Location: Memphis
Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes
Has thanked: 451 times
Been thanked: 598 times

Next

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 123 guests

cron