Moderator: JdPat04

Re: Did any of you

Postby JdPat04 » January 13th, 2022, 5:47 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:https://youtu.be/3bWM1zsnTJc

That could easily be 10x longer.

Plenty for this guy as well.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-66xJLd6Z0

But the clips of Hillary trying to be (some caricature of) Southern is one of the cringiest things I've ever seen.

Hers makes Brian Kelly’s sound authentic
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » January 14th, 2022, 2:25 am

ericberry14 wrote:I just want you to know the reason I didn't read all that is because you're a racist piece of shit and I'm an ally. And, therefore morally superior to you.

. :yes
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby bigbluebazooka » January 18th, 2022, 12:22 am

Sooooo in Jacksonville a friend of mine at work. His older brother was in the hospital. Was scheduled to be released today but somehow died of Covid last night. He believes the hospital killed him. I guess his black life didn’t matter.
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby ericberry14 » January 18th, 2022, 2:07 pm

They probably put him on a ventilator and blew his lungs out. Or did they stop doing that? How many boosters did he have?
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby ericberry14 » January 18th, 2022, 2:08 pm

Also my vaccinated sister in law currently has covid.
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby Muck FcDisney » January 18th, 2022, 5:06 pm

ericberry14 wrote:Also my vaccinated sister in law currently has covid.

I know dozens of vaccinated people who had covid over the last month.

At least Fauci and Big Pharm are getting paid :ROFL2
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby bigbluebazooka » January 18th, 2022, 5:08 pm

ericberry14 wrote:They probably put him on a ventilator and blew his lungs out. Or did they stop doing that? How many boosters did he have?

They just said it was from complications from Covid. Basically they killed him.
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby ericberry14 » January 18th, 2022, 6:16 pm

bigbluebazooka wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:They probably put him on a ventilator and blew his lungs out. Or did they stop doing that? How many boosters did he have?

They just said it was from complications from Covid. Basically they killed him.

The last fucking place I would go with covid is the hospital. That should have been obvious early on. Find a doctor who isn’t a piece of shit who will give you steroids. Or tough it out whatever: DO NOT go to the fucking hospital.
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » June 15th, 2022, 4:33 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby bigbluebazooka » January 3rd, 2023, 9:23 am

Anyone see what happened last night during the Bills/Bengals game?
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby ericberry14 » January 3rd, 2023, 10:03 am

Read about it just now. Everyone still in denial
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby bigbluebazooka » January 3rd, 2023, 1:44 pm

ericberry14 wrote:Read about it just now. Everyone still in denial

According to fake poll news he went into cardiac arrest after taking a hit to the chest. We all know it’s from the clot shot.
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby ericberry14 » January 3rd, 2023, 4:31 pm

It’s most likely either from the vaccine or covid itself. Both are man made and someone needs to be held fucking responsible for this shit. Fauci files coming soon. Fingers crossed
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

It’s most likely either from the vaccine or covid itself. Both are man made and someone needs to be held fucking responsible for this shit. Fauci files coming soon. Fingers crossed
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby Muck FcDisney » January 3rd, 2023, 4:39 pm

bigbluebazooka wrote:

According to fake poll news he went into cardiac arrest after taking a hit to the chest. We all know it’s from the clot shot.

It happens.

Aren't blood clots and myocarditis/pericarditis linked to both the vax and COVID itself? It would make sense, considering what vaccines are and what they do. It's not impossible, but I think it's unlikely anything played a role besides the hit itself. I have a coworker whose relative died as a kid from a baseball to the chest.

I'm no fan of the COVID vaccines, but they are not designed for population control, retards. COVID itself? Well, that's another story. Focusing on the vaccines misses the real issue of COVID origin.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby bigbluebazooka » January 3rd, 2023, 5:02 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:

It happens.

Aren't blood clots and myocarditis/pericarditis linked to both the vax and COVID itself? It would make sense, considering what vaccines are and what they do. It's not impossible, but I think it's unlikely anything played a role besides the hit itself. I have a coworker whose relative died as a kid from a baseball to the chest.

I'm no fan of the COVID vaccines, but they are not designed for population control, retards. COVID itself? Well, that's another story. Focusing on the vaccines misses the real issue of COVID origin.

Of course it happens. We see this all the time where a player gets hit hard and his heart all of a sudden stops working. :jerkit

We’re just beginning to see the effects of the clot shot. Watch how fast the media tries to bury this story.
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby Muck FcDisney » January 3rd, 2023, 5:15 pm

bigbluebazooka wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:

It happens.

Of course it happens. We see this all the time where a player gets hit hard and his heart all of a sudden stops working. :jerkit

We’re just beginning to see the effects of the clot shot. Watch how fast the media tries to bury this story.

It's very rare, obviously. It's all about timing and location. Baseball and lacrosse are more dangerous, as you have more PSI on a smaller area.

https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/n ... 8103330602
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4969030/

Or maybe it's just a conspiracy by pro-vax leftists to kill other pro-vax leftists. :jerkit
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby bigbluebazooka » January 3rd, 2023, 7:31 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:

It happens.

It's very rare, obviously. It's all about timing and location. Baseball and lacrosse are more dangerous, as you have more PSI on a smaller area.

https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/n ... 8103330602
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4969030/

Or maybe it's just a conspiracy by pro-vax leftists to kill other pro-vax leftists. :jerkit

The NFL did mandate all their players to vaccinated. I still haven’t seen a video of the hit. :dunno
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby ericberry14 » January 3rd, 2023, 8:00 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:

It happens.

They made covid and then they made the vaccines. They are trying to kill people off 100% but they only get paid for the vaccine or they’d just keep releasing shit like covid
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion