Did any of you

Moderator: JdPat04

Re: Did any of you

Postby FlatEarth » September 11th, 2021, 6:50 pm

This isn't surprising. You're a "woke" leftist that surrounds yourself with others of that same mindset. I couldn't care less. I just think it's funny how many toe the line for their masters.
FlatEarth

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Postby FSUKW » September 11th, 2021, 7:12 pm

FlatEarth wrote:This isn't surprising. You're a "woke" leftist that surrounds yourself with others of that same mindset. I couldn't care less. I just think it's funny how many toe the line for their masters.

“Woke”, “leftist”?

You are a bigger idiot than I ever gave you credit for and that is a high mountain of idiocy to to surpass.
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » September 16th, 2021, 3:40 am

FSUKW wrote:
FlatEarth wrote:This isn't surprising. You're a "woke" leftist that surrounds yourself with others of that same mindset. I couldn't care less. I just think it's funny how many toe the line for their masters.

“Woke”, “leftist”?

You are a bigger idiot than I ever gave you credit for and that is a high mountain of idiocy to to surpass.

I think his ex preferring EB fried his brain. He was weird before, but he's off the deep end now.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » September 16th, 2021, 4:04 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
FSUKW wrote:

“Woke”, “leftist”?

I think his ex preferring EB fried his brain. He was weird before, but he's off the deep end now.

He thinks the earth is flat, FFS.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FlatEarth » September 16th, 2021, 8:51 pm

FSUKW wrote:

“Woke”, “leftist”?

Aren't all of you FSU guys lefty other than Muck?! If not, apologies.

FSUKW wrote:
FlatEarth wrote:FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
FSUKW wrote:
FlatEarth wrote:
This isn't surprising. You're a "woke" leftist that surrounds yourself with others of that same mindset. I couldn't care less. I just think it's funny how many toe the line for their masters.

“Woke”, “leftist”?

I don't think the earth is flat.
FlatEarth

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Postby Muck FcDisney » September 16th, 2021, 9:17 pm

FlatEarth wrote:
FSUKW wrote:

“Woke”, “leftist”?

FSUKW wrote:
FSUKW wrote:
FlatEarth wrote:

“Woke”, “leftist”?

KW is more of a boomer neocon. Boomer in ideology, not quite in age.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby ericberry14 » September 16th, 2021, 9:34 pm

I’m going to be fired for not taking it. I’m a few steps from “going postal”…. Fuck some shit up and let them house and feed me for life if they don’t kill me :dog
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby JdPat04 » September 16th, 2021, 9:53 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:
FlatEarth wrote:
FSUKW wrote:

“Woke”, “leftist”?

FSUKW wrote:
FSUKW wrote:
FlatEarth wrote:

“Woke”, “leftist”?

KW is more of a boomer neocon. Boomer in ideology, not quite in age.

Riders isn’t liberal at all either
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby FSUKW » September 16th, 2021, 11:58 pm

FlatEarth wrote:Aren't all of you FSU guys lefty other than Muck?! If not, apologies.

I’m about as far right as it gets. I just usually don’t engage people in politics.

Getting the jab doesn’t define your politics.
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » September 18th, 2021, 1:28 am

ericberry14 wrote:I'm going to be fired for not taking it. I'm a few steps from "going postal"…. Fuck some shit up and let them house and feed me for life if they don't kill me :dog

You OK, man?

IDK what you heard. I took the shot (well, two) and nothing happened. It's not going to alter your DNA or anything... It's like a flu shot, man.

I mean do you drive a car without a license? Do you stop at red lights? Do you drive 100MPH in school zones? I don't understand how mandating getting a vaccine for a job is any more "anti-freedom" than traffic laws: they're there so you and the people around you are safe. Certain countries won't let you enter without certain inoculations. Sometimes you have to do shit you don't want to do. That's life.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » September 18th, 2021, 1:36 am

FlatEarth wrote:Aren't all of you FSU guys lefty other than Muck?! If not, apologies.

The only libtards I know of around here are/were aubie, YankeePlanet with his gay 1337 name, and me.

Everyone else here seems to believe Dump was a good president and a great Republican despite trying to overthrow the United States government and previously being friends with the Clintons and being a Democrat. :crazy
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FSUKW » September 18th, 2021, 2:00 am

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:I'm going to be fired for not taking it. I'm a few steps from "going postal"…. Fuck some shit up and let them house and feed me for life if they don't kill me :dog

You OK, man?

IDK what you heard. I took the shot (well, two) and nothing happened. It's not going to alter your DNA or anything... It's like a flu shot, man.

I mean do you drive a car without a license? Do you stop at red lights? Do you drive 100MPH in school zones? I don't understand how mandating getting a vaccine for a job is any more "anti-freedom" than traffic laws: they're there so you and the people around you are safe. Certain countries won't let you enter without certain inoculations. Sometimes you have to do shit you don't want to do. That's life.

Muck calls it a placebo. EB, don’t lose your job over a placebo. LOL
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » September 18th, 2021, 3:13 am

FSUKW wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

You OK, man?

For a "placebo" it was painful. I accidentally lied, EB. You may or may not feel your arm hurt for a few days near where you got the shot. It was sore for a few days for me. I can't remember if it was one or two or three days. But after that it was fine. As long as you're not doing workouts or lifting heavy stuff, it's an annoyance more than anything. It was such a small side effect that I forgot about it.

Don't end up like other unvaccinated morons killing themselves by being stupid and/or stubborn. Idaho, the mighty red state where fucktards drove to the capitol to burn their masks on TV, ran out of hospital rooms and now they're trying to invade Washington hospitals and being turned away. My boss' son is 29 and he has it pretty bad with pneumonia and being on dialysis but they think he'll recover. Some red-tard Alabama councilman who was all hyped up about "freedom" has pneumonia due to COVID, too.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/unvax ... d=msedgntp

You can risk winning a Darwin Award and get fired just to be "free" if you want. I'd prefer if you didn't though.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FSUKW » September 18th, 2021, 2:16 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
FSUKW wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

You OK, man?

For a "placebo" it was painful. I accidentally lied, EB. You may or may not feel your arm hurt for a few days near where you got the shot. It was sore for a few days for me. I can't remember if it was one or two or three days. But after that it was fine. As long as you're not doing workouts or lifting heavy stuff, it's an annoyance more than anything. It was such a small side effect that I forgot about it.

Don't end up like other unvaccinated morons killing themselves by being stupid and/or stubborn. Idaho, the mighty red state where fucktards drove to the capitol to burn their masks on TV, ran out of hospital rooms and now they're trying to invade Washington hospitals and being turned away. My boss' son is 29 and he has it pretty bad with pneumonia and being on dialysis but they think he'll recover. Some red-tard Alabama councilman who was all hyped up about "freedom" has pneumonia due to COVID, too.

You can risk winning a Darwin Award and get fired just to be "free" if you want. I'd prefer if you didn't though.

2 guys I went to high school with died at the end of August from covid. Both in great shape. One was 50 and one was 52. Both football players in high school. (One was a linebacker at Memphis and currently a football coach). The other was currently a drill sergeant in the Army.

Both anti vaxxers. The last thing the 50 year old said to his wife and kids before he died was - please get vaccinated.

My friends son has a girlfriend. Her dad died a week ago from covid. Whole family were anti vaxxers. He was a big guy but relatively healthy.

I know a 90 year old woman in a nursing home. She was vaccinated and got covid. Came through it fine. Friend of a friends family.

These comments should be good for about 5 more pages of discussion in this thread debunking the vaccine and those deaths as not from covid. :ROFL2 :ROFL2 :ROFL2 :ROFL2

I don’t have a particular opinion on it but those are facts I reference above. Who know??? LOL
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » September 18th, 2021, 4:10 pm

I still don’t know anyone personally who has died from it.

Everyone 50 and younger that I know except for my older brother is not vaccinated.

Most of us have had it.

I’m fine and not as healthy as others who have supposedly died from covid and was “healthy”
Wife had it.
Son had it.
Father in law who is 60, a little heavy (not obese)
Step mother n law
Sibling in laws

Little brother, sister n law, his kids.

Hell right now my obese aunt who has been fat all of my life, never worked, has 2 out of 3 mentally retarded kids, has colon cancer, other cancers, can’t breathe, etc… she’s got covid right fucking now and it still alive.

I lied though, her 2 kids that are mentally retarded did get vaccinated. One is 2 months older than me and the other is 2 years younger.

But again, I should’ve lost at least 10 family members according to the “facts” but yet we haven’t lost anybody from covid.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby ericberry14 » September 18th, 2021, 4:41 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

You OK, man?

Pussy ass shit. I am not fucking sick. Mandate exercise for all these fat fucks then let’s talk. And I run the red light getting off the highway every morning going to the gym because at 5am with no one around it’s a dumb rule. I don’t follow rules that are stupid just to follow the rules. Fuck all you pussies I hope the vaccinated start dropping like flies tbh
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby ericberry14 » September 18th, 2021, 4:43 pm

FSUKW wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
FSUKW wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

You OK, man?

2 guys I went to high school with died at the end of August from covid. Both in great shape. One was 50 and one was 52. Both football players in high school. (One was a linebacker at Memphis and currently a football coach). The other was currently a drill sergeant in the Army.

Both anti vaxxers. The last thing the 50 year old said to his wife and kids before he died was - please get vaccinated.

My friends son has a girlfriend. Her dad died a week ago from covid. Whole family were anti vaxxers. He was a big guy but relatively healthy.

I know a 90 year old woman in a nursing home. She was vaccinated and got covid. Came through it fine. Friend of a friends family.

These comments should be good for about 5 more pages of discussion in this thread debunking the vaccine and those deaths as not from covid. :ROFL2 :ROFL2 :ROFL2 :ROFL2

I don’t have a particular opinion on it but those are facts I reference above. Who know??? LOL
you are wasting your time on this website with your CIA bullshit
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby JdPat04 » September 18th, 2021, 5:30 pm

ericberry14 wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

You OK, man?

Pussy ass shit. I am not fucking sick. Mandate exercise for all these fat fucks then let’s talk. And I run the red light getting off the highway every morning going to the gym because at 5am with no one around it’s a dumb rule. I don’t follow rules that are stupid just to follow the rules. Fuck all you pussies I hope the vaccinated start dropping like flies tbh

Kind of a stupid thing to hope for. Just saying.

My brother didn’t do shit wrong
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby FSUKW » September 18th, 2021, 5:33 pm

ericberry14 wrote:
FSUKW wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
FSUKW wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

You OK, man?

you are wasting your time on this website with your CIA bullshit

LOL

Who was it earlier that asked me “what conspiracy theories”? :ROFL2
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FSUKW » September 18th, 2021, 5:36 pm

ericberry14 wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

You OK, man?

We have a long way to go go to catch up to the non vaccinated dropping like flies.

Part of me just likes egging you on. I really don’t care.
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion