March 2, 2021

Moderator: JdPat04

March 2, 2021

Postby FSUKW » March 3rd, 2021, 3:17 am

Biden has lost his damn mind. What in the fuck is wrong with this country?

Dr. Seuss, really??????
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Re: March 2, 2021

Postby bigbluebazooka » March 3rd, 2021, 9:50 am

FSUKW wrote:Biden has lost his damn mind. What in the fuck is wrong with this country?

Dr. Seuss, really??????

I blame the school system and school teachers. And Biden is owned by the teachers union. :sadyes
I’d rather work with guys who grew up in Mexico or Cuba. At least they weren’t taught to hate this country.
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby FSUKW » March 3rd, 2021, 1:03 pm

bigbluebazooka wrote:
FSUKW wrote:Biden has lost his damn mind. What in the fuck is wrong with this country?

Dr. Seuss, really??????

I blame the school system and school teachers. And Biden is owned by the teachers union. :sadyes
I’d rather work with guys who grew up in Mexico or Cuba. At least they weren’t taught to hate this country.

School system? Probably

Biden? 100000%

Teachers? You blame the very people who have been reading these stories for 50 years? :ROFL2
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby ericberry14 » March 3rd, 2021, 10:09 pm

I blame all the pussies and the assholes who can’t be bothered with politics. That’s how they get away with shit... no one is paying attention
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby bigbluebazooka » March 4th, 2021, 10:38 am

FSUKW wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:

Dr. Seuss, really??????

School system? Probably

Biden? 100000%

Teachers? You blame the very people who have been reading these stories for 50 years? :ROFL2

Should I blame parents also? They’ve been reading these stories to their children too.
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby ericberry14 » March 4th, 2021, 10:45 am

Blame/fuck everyone
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby FSUKW » March 4th, 2021, 1:55 pm

bigbluebazooka wrote:
FSUKW wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:

Dr. Seuss, really??????

School system? Probably

Biden? 100000%

Should I blame parents also? They’ve been reading these stories to their children too.

Why not, it would make just as little sense. :2thumbs
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby bigbluebazooka » March 4th, 2021, 8:46 pm

FSUKW wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:
FSUKW wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:

Dr. Seuss, really??????

School system? Probably

Biden? 100000%

It’s all liberal bull shit. It takes the focus off of what they’re about to pass in this new $1.9 trillion covid spending bill.
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby FSUKW » March 4th, 2021, 9:29 pm

bigbluebazooka wrote:
FSUKW wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:
FSUKW wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:

Dr. Seuss, really??????

School system? Probably

Biden? 100000%

It’s all liberal bull shit. It takes the focus off of what they’re about to pass in this new $1.9 trillion covid spending bill.

Couldn’t agree more. Hope the Senate Dems wise up. Only need a few of them to disagree.
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » March 4th, 2021, 9:41 pm

FSUKW wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:
FSUKW wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:
FSUKW wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:

Dr. Seuss, really??????

School system? Probably

Biden? 100000%

Couldn’t agree more. Hope the Senate Dems wise up Only need a few of them to disagree.

:biglol
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby bigbluebazooka » March 4th, 2021, 10:32 pm

Or it’s to distract the crisis at the border which Biden created. Biggest crowd ever for a Biden/Harris rally :biglol
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Return to General Discussion