Impeachment time.

Moderator: JdPat04

Re: Impeachment time.

Postby ericberry14 » February 12th, 2021, 7:50 pm

bigbluebazooka wrote:I bet Karen still can’t name one of Biden’s policies that he supports that will improve his life. Maybe $15 an hour. :dunno

:dog
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby ericberry14 » February 12th, 2021, 7:54 pm

FSUKW wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:I bet Karen still can’t name one of Biden’s policies that he supports that will improve his life. Maybe $15 an hour. :dunno

Most can’t.

I have two neighbors who are complete liberals. They cannot name a single policy that Biden is for or EO that he has signed. It’s all “Trump Bad, Biden good”. They are all sensitive, thin skinned idiots.

Question for you. What did you like that Trump did? Not a troll. Just curious.

I liked that he didnt bow to woke culture, trolled the media and talked shit. Interest rates were good when I bought my house I guess. Oh and I did appreciate the low cost of natural gas and gasoline. :wave
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby Muck FcDisney » February 12th, 2021, 8:38 pm

So... are Democrats going to impeach themselves now? :toetap

https://twitter.com/DailyCaller/status/ ... 6936444933

https://twitter.com/Consermovement/stat ... 3526922244

These people are so retarded :ROFL

1st Impeachment: I am the biggest joke of an impeachment in the history of the United States! :champ

2nd Impeachment: Hold my beer. :pimp

:drunk
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » February 13th, 2021, 3:58 am

Muck FcDisney wrote:So... are Democrats going to impeach themselves now? :toetap

1st Impeachment: I am the biggest joke of an impeachment in the history of the United States! :champ

I thought you losers hated taking stuff out of context? :thought

Remember all the Hilary-tards storming the Capitol to overthrow the government? That was a good one. It wouldn't surprise me if you traitors start actually believing that: that's how fucked up your vision is.
Fight = vote to Democrats. We fought and won.
Fight = commit treason to Repugs. You losers fought and lost. :lolthumb
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » February 13th, 2021, 4:42 am

:biglol
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby ericberry14 » February 13th, 2021, 11:28 am

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:So... are Democrats going to impeach themselves now? :toetap

I thought you losers hated taking stuff out of context? :thought

Remember all the Hilary-tards storming the Capitol to overthrow the government? That was a good one. It wouldn't surprise me if you traitors start actually believing that: that's how fucked up your vision is.
Fight = vote to Democrats. We fought and won.
Fight = commit treason to Repugs. You losers fought and lost. :lolthumb

Fight to a democrat means hit an elderly person in the back of the head when they aren’t looking. You are a coward and so are all the rest of you leftists. I hope we can get this civil war going cuz I’d love for you to all die
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » February 13th, 2021, 12:39 pm

bigbluebazooka wrote:I bet Karen still can't name one of Biden's policies that he supports that will improve his life. Maybe $15 an hour. :dunno

I can read. It was already answered. It's good to know I'm rent free in that head of yours. Is this like the 5th thread you've brought that up in? It might be more. That's how ruined you are.

Speaking of questions, when is anyone going to tell me what promises Traitor In Chief kept? :thought
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby bigbluebazooka » February 13th, 2021, 3:49 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:I bet Karen still can't name one of Biden's policies that he supports that will improve his life. Maybe $15 an hour. :dunno

I can read. It was already answered. It's good to know I'm rent free in that head of yours. Is this like the 5th thread you've brought that up in? It might be more. That's how ruined you are.

Speaking of questions, when is anyone going to tell me what promises Traitor In Chief kept? :thought

He put America first unlike your Democratic Party. But I’m sure CNN will tell you differently.
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » February 13th, 2021, 11:09 pm

bigbluebazooka wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

He put America first unlike your Democratic Party. But I’m sure CNN will tell you differently.

. :biglol
I know you're dumb, but surely you don't think a failed coup because he lost is putting America first? He loves the USA so much he wants to turn it back to being under the rule of a tyrant when the USA didn't even exist.

I don't watch much CNN, either. 2 sentences, 2 whiffs.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FSUKW » February 14th, 2021, 12:19 am

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

I know you're dumb, but surely you don't think a failed coup because he lost is putting America first? He loves the USA so much he wants to turn it back to being under the rule of a tyrant when the USA didn't even exist.

Hypocrite Party. Biden is a fucking joke. Why don’t you do what your party couldn’t? Prove your completely repetitive and stupid opinion about Trump orchestrating a coup with facts. Before you spew the guaranteed diarrhea that’s sure to come out of your mouth, try not listing anything literally every Democrat has also said over the last 4 years.

Democracy bad, executive order good! :jerkit
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » February 14th, 2021, 12:48 am

FSUKW wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

He put America first unlike your Democratic Party. But I'm sure CNN will tell you differently.

Hypocrite Party. Biden is a fucking joke. Why don't you do what your party couldn't? Prove your completely repetitive and stupid opinion about Trump orchestrating a coup with facts. Before you spew the guaranteed diarrhea that's sure to come out of your mouth, try not listing anything literally every Democrat has also said over the last 4 years.

It's ya boi, Mitch McConnell, saying Dump incited the failed coup... AFTER HE VOTED TO ACQUIT:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrvtEBh-j-A

No corruption, no anti-American selfishness from the Treason Party. :dog

Even your own delegates KNOW it's true but will put their failure of a demagogue and self-interests of gaining the votes of losers like you over justice and freedom.

#ItsATreasonPartyThing #BetterThanObama #DeflectToBidenBecauseICantArgue :2thumbs
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » February 14th, 2021, 1:28 am

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote: He loves the USA so much he wants to turn it back to being under the rule of a tyrant when the USA didn't even exist.

MAKE AMERICA GREAT BRITAIN AGAIN! :biglol
[ img ]
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby bigbluebazooka » February 14th, 2021, 2:47 am

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

Thank you for your opinion Nancy.
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby JdPat04 » February 14th, 2021, 5:27 am

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
FSUKW wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

He put America first unlike your Democratic Party. But I'm sure CNN will tell you differently.

Hypocrite Party. Biden is a fucking joke. Why don't you do what your party couldn't? Prove your completely repetitive and stupid opinion about Trump orchestrating a coup with facts. Before you spew the guaranteed diarrhea that's sure to come out of your mouth, try not listing anything literally every Democrat has also said over the last 4 years.

#BetterThanObama :2thumbs

:word

And Anyone paying attention knows Mitch will do whatever and say whatever he needs to say to keep his seat.

It’s why we need limits for congress
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby Muck FcDisney » February 14th, 2021, 8:28 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:I thought you losers hated taking stuff out of context? :thought

Yes, the point was that democrats are hypocrites. Glad you almost figured that out.

You losers are 0-2 on Trump impeachments after throwing in the towel, by the way. No big deal though, since impeachment would have accomplished nothing, no one really cared, it was all obvious political theater. :jerkit

Now dems can get on those $2000 checks they promised in order to buy votes. I'd guess those voters are more interested in paying rent and feeding their families than watching ridiculous show trials.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Previous

Return to General Discussion