Impeachment time.

Moderator: JdPat04

Re: Impeachment time.

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » March 9th, 2020, 12:36 am

Muck FcDisney wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:DNC = Do Not Care. Might as well get hyped about high school juniors soft-committing to FSU.

So, none? I would agree.

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:Nah, Georgia's bigger. SF also has, you know, things that are cool to look at...

Doesn't matter, unless you like the smell of shit. The city reeked of shit years before everyone started shitting in the streets because of their issue with low-flow toilet mandates (which they fixed with bleach... how environmental

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:a decent history

Earthquakes are fun.

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:wasn't systematically destroyed by one old white guy

It's currently being destroyed by whoever runs that shithole.

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:a public education system that isn't a complete joke

I assume you don't have kids. Sending them to roll around with trannies in the library time does not appeal to me. Also, my friend who lives out there had her 2nd grade daughter interrogated, then she was interrogated... because her daughter had a fucking birthmark (they thought it was a bruise). As a whole, GA's schools are shit, but I went to one well above the national average. Besides, our national public education system has been in decline since the federal government took over. And common core? :facepalm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:isn't only useful as a Delta hub, etc.

Yes, it's useful for scoring heroin and smelling shit.

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:I mean I guess Jawja has cotton, really old gas stations, and southern hospitality, but that's not a Georgia exclusive.

Have you been to GA north of Macon since 1950? If so, you just sound ignorant.

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:I mean even if you count the freakazoid trannies in SF and general CA wackos, it's still not as bad as Jawja.

Yeah, I'll pass.

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:At least you can drive a few MPH over the speed limit there without dirty cops lying and extorting money from you because the 95% of the southern half is Dawg-shit poor.

Don't be a bitch. According to everyone who has moved here, people in GA drive faster than anywhere else. The speed limit is 55 on 285 (now 65 in some places, I think), and everyone goes 75-80. Bumblefuck towns have to get creative to bring in money, but it's the same everywhere.

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:Steve Jobs was born in SF and Bill Gates was born in WA. The only reason you're on this site is because of the lefties you hate innovated and created computer technology while the conservatives are wishing they still had the typewriter or earlier.

Who told you I hate Steve Jobs or Bill Gates, or are you just making shit up to make yourself feel better? Which conservatives want to go back to the typewriter? Are you okay?

1. When there's an official ticket, then I'll care. Getting caught up in shit that doesn't matter/isn't finalized is a waste of time.

2. At least it's the town that smells like shit and the people aren't total shit. Aren't there plenty of paper mills out there in northern GA? Yes, bleaching is a major failure, but at least they tried to conserve water. It's not like that shit is unlimited, and with Repugs and idiots having 5+ kids, that water consumption is just going up.

3. Trolleys, gold rush, Spanish occupation, a major port. I guess Savannah is technically a port, but other than not getting burned down by Sherman and a specific accent, there's really not much to it. There's a volcano in Hawaii. Does that mean Hawaii sucks?

4. Can't comment about SF's city politics.

5. I'll take trannies over gun-toting evangelists on a mission to kill all the sinners. Trannies are annoying, but generally they aren't that harmful to anyone except themselves, and rightfully so. Meanwhile Gunny McRedneck is all about creating an environment full of idiots with firearms in the name of safety... because that makes sense. More people + more guns = less school shootings. Fact.

6. Or getting a job in the tech industry, being an influencer online. I mean Silicon Valley is in SF.

7. I have. There's nothing there besides crime and a big airport. It's like Dallas, with worse traffic. And TaserCop: Mall Edition.

8. Getting shot is worse, IMO, than dealing with some freak who thinks she's a he and vice-versa.

9. Ah, yes. I've interacted with people who live in Florida and have only gotten pulled over in Georgia. They never lived in Georgia. Just got pulled over there. It's not just me. Creative? Is that code for fraud/perjury? I mean it's one thing to pull someone over for speeding. It's quite another to lie about the speed they were going to screw them over and pocket a nice bit of change for yourself. It's closer to theft, actually. I've driven hundreds of miles in Texas and even going through their dirtwater towns between Texarkana and Houston I never got pulled over. Then there's GA where it's like a GD police state, especially off I-75 and in Valdosta. They go 75-80 in Atlanta when the speed limit is 55-65? Man, watch out. Have you driven outside of GA? 75-80 is par for the course, if not faster in some areas. https://www.cnbc.com/id/49520151

10. I mean you seem to think everything about SF is crap, literally or figuratively. Lots of Repugs want the lefties to get out, lefties including visionaries like Gates who partially invented the modern world. Make America Great Again from context reeks of the times when typewriters were commonplace. 1950s. It's all rosy retrospection, but yeah. If the Repugs had their way, we'd all be small business and farmers. Throw in a few coal miners and mechanics for good measure. Progress and change is more of a Democrat thing, don't you think? Or at least the change part, even if you don't think Democrat changes are progessing society (and the tranny-catering is definitely NOT progress).
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby bigbluebazooka » February 8th, 2021, 10:32 pm

Round 2 begins. :chatterbox
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby Muck FcDisney » February 8th, 2021, 10:54 pm

bigbluebazooka wrote:Round 2 begins. :chatterbox

I'm glad they're working on this super important shit instead of getting us those $2000 checks as promised. :jerkit
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FSUKW » February 8th, 2021, 11:21 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:

I'm glad they're working on this super important shit instead of getting us those $2000 checks as promised. :jerkit

To those who get them.

You’re welcome and :finger
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby bigbluebazooka » February 8th, 2021, 11:21 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:

I’ve heard they’re going away with the $15 an hour minimum wage. :lol:

And we’ll see about that stimulus package. The dems gotta back pay other countries they’ve owed for the last four years. :facepalm
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby ericberry14 » February 8th, 2021, 11:55 pm

They will be coming for all of us shortly
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » February 9th, 2021, 1:22 am

ericberry14 wrote:They will be coming for all of us shortly

Not soon enough. Would-be assassins and all. Wasn't it you who said that attempted murder should be sentenced worse than successful murder? :thought
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby ericberry14 » February 9th, 2021, 5:07 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

Not soon enough. Would-be assassins and all. Wasn't it you who said that attempted murder should be sentenced worse than successful murder? :thought

I bet you go quietly like a good little bitch
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby bigbluebazooka » February 10th, 2021, 10:15 pm

ericberry14 wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

We’ll forever be known as the generation that surrendered America to China. :facepalm
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » February 12th, 2021, 3:11 am

FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » February 12th, 2021, 3:59 am

ericberry14 wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

Who would come for me? I'm not some dumbass traitor with a Dump flag in 2021. I mean I may not have liked Pence, but I didn't construct a fucking gallows for him on the First Lawn.

Advertise your contempt for the USA with Confederate flags, Gadsden flags, Dump flags, etc., win stupid prizes. :lolthumb

Every terrorist inside the Capitol on January 6 deserves the Ashli Babbitt treatment: a quick death by the guns you love held by citizens of the country you hate.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby ericberry14 » February 12th, 2021, 9:26 am

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

Who would come for me? I'm not some dumbass traitor with a Dump flag in 2021. I mean I may not have liked Pence, but I didn't construct a fucking gallows for him on the First Lawn.

Advertise your contempt for the USA with Confederate flags, Gadsden flags, Dump flags, etc., win stupid prizes. :lolthumb

Every terrorist inside the Capitol on January 6 deserves the Ashli Babbitt treatment: a quick death by the guns you love held by citizens of the country you hate.

It won’t be me dummy...
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby bigbluebazooka » February 12th, 2021, 9:39 am

ericberry14 wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

It won’t be me dummy...

I guess you’d have to watch CNN to understand what Karen is talking about.
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby bigbluebazooka » February 12th, 2021, 11:45 am

I bet Karen still can’t name one of Biden’s policies that he supports that will improve his life. Maybe $15 an hour. :dunno
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby Muck FcDisney » February 12th, 2021, 1:04 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

Can everyone feel the unity? :dog

But EB is right: even the most hardcore commies went quietly to the gulags, just like FESPN will when he's taken away for unwoke speech.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FSUKW » February 12th, 2021, 3:27 pm

bigbluebazooka wrote:I bet Karen still can’t name one of Biden’s policies that he supports that will improve his life. Maybe $15 an hour. :dunno

Most can’t.

I have two neighbors who are complete liberals. They cannot name a single policy that Biden is for or EO that he has signed. It’s all “Trump Bad, Biden good”. They are all sensitive, thin skinned idiots.

Question for you. What did you like that Trump did? Not a troll. Just curious.
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » February 12th, 2021, 4:48 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

Can everyone feel the unity? :dog

But EB is right: even the most hardcore commies went quietly to the gulags, just like FESPN will when he's taken away for unwoke speech.

How did fuck feel about the liberals burning Americans flags since he respects our flag and country so much?
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby bigbluebazooka » February 12th, 2021, 5:06 pm

FSUKW wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:I bet Karen still can’t name one of Biden’s policies that he supports that will improve his life. Maybe $15 an hour. :dunno

Most can’t.

I have two neighbors who are complete liberals. They cannot name a single policy that Biden is for or EO that he has signed. It’s all “Trump Bad, Biden good”. They are all sensitive, thin skinned idiots.

Put America first.
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby Muck FcDisney » February 12th, 2021, 7:24 pm

bigbluebazooka wrote:
FSUKW wrote:

Most can’t.

Put America first.

Whoa, buddy! :timeout Don't be so specific.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby ericberry14 » February 12th, 2021, 7:50 pm

:dog
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion