Re: Stocks in the Biden Era

Postby FSUKW » January 30th, 2021, 10:34 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
FSUKW wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
FSUKW wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
FSUKW wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:Dump was the worst POTUS in the history of the United States and you're whining about his competent successor appointing competent cabinet members and trying to stop the ice caps from melting.

This is the most ridiculously hilarious thing I have read in a while.

Biden's first 9 days is the biggest joke in politics.

Is he going to get impeached 2 or more times?

LOL

Being impeached by crooked ass politicians like Pelosi is not a reliable measuring stick.

Right, because the "Swamp" has been filled for decades and only now have they started impeaching people they didn't like.
BTW, the crooked ones are the ones against Dump's impeachments and the USA: all members of your Treason Party.
Which political party chose Nixon again?

Don't let facts get in the way of your irrational thought process. It's never stopped Republicans before... well, the ones it has are no longer Republicans.

Facts? Irrational? :ROFL2

You’re party spent 4 years on a witch hunt the likes the country has never seen.

Conjecture is all you know. Grow up, you’re feelings can’t be hurt all the time.

What makes you think my feelings are hurt?
Tell the majority-Republican Senate that their investigation published in 2020 was wrong.
Tell me that Antifa stormed the Capitol, not Dumptards.
Tell me that COVID is fake, even after Dump caught it.
There's a difference between conjecture and fact. Conjecture is saying that the election was rigged because most of the mail-in and late countings in blue areas were blue, in no small part due to Dump saying not to vote by mail.
You're the morons staring facts in the face and rejecting them because your fragile little egos can't handle it.

You guys have whined more in 3 months about Biden than I have about Dump on here. And you guys are definitely too stupid for your own good. That's why idiots like you are getting shot or trampled to death while trying to overthrow democracy and posting selfies while committing crimes.

I usually don’t finish reading your stupid, hate filled posts but had to laugh at “fragile little egos”. You just described yourself and the entire left as well as the last 4 years of democratic leadership.

I’m curious what strengths you think Biden brings? There are none other than “he’s not Trump” in the eyes of most uneducated leftists.

It’s all good. I try to tell myself not to engage this triggered, hypocritical idiot.
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » January 31st, 2021, 12:51 am

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:http://www.dumpaday.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/when-you-play-the-stock-market.jpg

Found Fuck

I never said it was illegal, did I? How many times do I have to say I was pissed about Gamestop's stock going up?

I never said Covid was fake either, but that hasn’t stopped you from saying it several times.

Covid has been overblown and used for political purposes.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby bigbluebazooka » January 31st, 2021, 1:02 am

Looks like buying silver is about to get real popular. :thought
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby JdPat04 » January 31st, 2021, 1:23 am

JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » January 31st, 2021, 1:54 am

FSUKW wrote:I usually don't finish reading your stupid, hate filled posts but had to laugh at "fragile little egos". You just described yourself and the entire left as well as the last 4 years of democratic leadership.

I'm curious what strengths you think Biden brings? There are none other than "he's not Trump" in the eyes of most uneducated leftists.

It's all good. I try to tell myself not to engage this triggered, hypocritical idiot.

I'll answer your question when you guys tell me what promises Dump kept. Where is the wall? :thought
But here's one thing: getting back into the Paris climate accord.

You snowflakes are more triggered than me. When was the last time I flooded GD with anti-Dump memes?
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby ericberry14 » January 31st, 2021, 2:31 am

They built 400+miles of wall dumbass. The Paris climate accord is a fancy way of saying take money from America. Fix india and China and get back to me. Also stop raping the earth for those electric cars which are far worse for the environment than gas cars :)
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby JdPat04 » January 31st, 2021, 2:41 am

ericberry14 wrote:They built 400+miles of wall dumbass. The Paris climate accord is a fancy way of saying take money from America. Fix india and China and get back to me. Also stop raping the earth for those electric cars which are far worse for the environment than gas cars :)

Take money from America and pocket it you mean? They ain’t trying to fix shit in china or India

Democrats biggest supporters are all Winnie the Pooh’s bitches
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby FSUKW » January 31st, 2021, 2:49 am

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
FSUKW wrote:I usually don't finish reading your stupid, hate filled posts but had to laugh at "fragile little egos". You just described yourself and the entire left as well as the last 4 years of democratic leadership.

I'm curious what strengths you think Biden brings? There are none other than "he's not Trump" in the eyes of most uneducated leftists.

It's all good. I try to tell myself not to engage this triggered, hypocritical idiot.

I'll answer your question when you guys tell me what promises Dump kept. Where is the wall? :thought
But here's one thing: getting back into the Paris climate accord.

You snowflakes are more triggered than me. When was the last time I flooded GD with anti-Dump memes?

Well I don’t post memes.
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » January 31st, 2021, 3:03 am

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:Have you seen the shithole this country became under Dump?

Aside from dems destroying dem cities, this country is just fine. Where I live, the only difference is people have more money.

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:Here you are whining about trannies

Laughing at a bunch of poor dems signing up to go die for rich dems so they can have someone else pay to chop off their dicks is not whining. Nor is laughing at the "Party for Women!" taking a massive Dump on female athletes, but whatever.

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:while your Treason Party

Treason Party? You're starting to sound retarded again...

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:was so disgusting they were trying to hang the Vice President

:ROFL :crazy

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:and led a failed insurrection to murder hundreds of lawmakers.

Leftist nutjob James Hodgkinson was the last person to attempt to murder lawmakers. Everyone knows this. :roll:

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:Yeah, believing in science is hard for you guys to understand, but trust me, it's not black magic or against God... not in theory, at least.

I'm not religious, nor do I believe the domga of junk science. Did your parents get lobotomized because they believed in science? That would explain a lot.

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:Dump was the worst POTUS in the history of the United States

Based on what, exactly?

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:and you're whining

Again, laughing is not whining.

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:about his competent successor

:ROFL2 <---not whining

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:appointing competent cabinet members

They are competent at being corrupt, I'll give you that. Even (non-bootlicking) democrats are shocked and disturbed at the trash he's putting into power.

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:and trying to stop the ice caps from melting.

How is paying China and India to participate in a non-binding agreement they are already participating in going to have any effect on the fucking ice caps? :ROFL Are you auditioning for poster child for the effectiveness of propaganda? :lolthumb
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » January 31st, 2021, 4:38 am

:popcorn
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby ericberry14 » January 31st, 2021, 10:23 am

JdPat04 wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:They built 400+miles of wall dumbass. The Paris climate accord is a fancy way of saying take money from America. Fix india and China and get back to me. Also stop raping the earth for those electric cars which are far worse for the environment than gas cars :)

Take money from America and pocket it you mean? They ain’t trying to fix shit in china or India

Democrats biggest supporters are all Winnie the Pooh’s bitches

Exactly. If they cared about the environment they would say “hey USA you’re doing great now let’s work on India and China”. That’s not what’s happening at all though
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby ericberry14 » January 31st, 2021, 10:26 am

Joe Biden is a lot of things but competent is definitely not one of them
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby JdPat04 » January 31st, 2021, 12:07 pm

ericberry14 wrote:Joe Biden is a lot of things but competent is definitely not one of them

Good for America is another one that he’s not
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby ericberry14 » January 31st, 2021, 12:45 pm

Good for China is legit though
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby JdPat04 » January 31st, 2021, 2:09 pm

ericberry14 wrote:Good for China is legit though

He’s a competent sexual harasser according to his “VP”
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby Muck FcDisney » January 31st, 2021, 9:19 pm

Remember when Kayleigh McEnany faced off against a hostile press corps (not pronounced "corpse", despite what "competent" administrations might tell you) on a daily basis? There would be one page turn, at most, then the idiot propagandist reporter would get roasted into oblivion.

Compare that to our current cOmPeTeNt AdMiNiStRaTiOn, answering questions from lap dog reporters:
https://twitter.com/ScottPresler/status ... 7098405889

:imdumb
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » January 31st, 2021, 9:57 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:Remember when Kayleigh McEnany faced off against a hostile press corps (not pronounced "corpse", despite what "competent" administrations might tell you) on a daily basis? There would be one page turn, at most, then the idiot propagandist reporter would get roasted into oblivion.

Compare that to our current cOmPeTeNt AdMiNiStRaTiOn, answering questions from lap dog reporters:
https://twitter.com/ScottPresler/status ... 7098405889

:imdumb

Just like Biden, if it ain’t on a teleprompter then they have no idea
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby FSUKW » January 31st, 2021, 11:27 pm

ericberry14 wrote:Joe Biden is a lot of things but competent is definitely not one of them

I laughed my ass of at that. He’s so incompetent it’s hilarious.

Fuck has Trump so deeply in his head he can’t see how stupid and corrupt Biden really is.
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » February 1st, 2021, 1:07 am

JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » February 1st, 2021, 1:11 am

JdPat04 wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:http://www.dumpaday.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/when-you-play-the-stock-market.jpg

Found Fuck

I never said it was illegal, did I? How many times do I have to say I was pissed about Gamestop's stock going up?

I never said Covid was fake either, but that hasn’t stopped you from saying it several times.

Covid has been overblown and used for political purposes.

Did I ever say you did, JD? "You" can be used as third person plural, you know, like "you Dumptards." I'm not a hillbilly that uses "y'all."

Keep telling yourselves that COVID was overblown for politics. The whole world just made up this deadly disease just to take Dump out of the White House.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion