Dumptards are murderers and terrorists

Moderator: JdPat04

Dumptards are murderers and terrorists

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » January 9th, 2021, 11:16 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhjRXO72v1s
Scum of the Earth. Who are you afraid of EB? If it's not these monsters, IDK what you're thinking.

Among the 5 dead was a police officer. One of them could have been Mike Pence

Watch the whole fucking video. I dare you. Then tell me you're on the right side of history. Tell me it's all fake news. Go ahead.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Re: Dumptards are murderers and terrorists

Postby bigbluebazooka » January 9th, 2021, 11:33 am

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
Scum of the Earth. Who are you afraid of EB? If it's not these monsters, IDK what you're thinking.

Watch the whole fucking video. I dare you. Then tell me you're on the right side of history. Tell me it's all fake news. Go ahead.

I just hope Biden improves your life. Which one of his policies are you looking forward to that will help you out in the future? Can I get an honest answer from you?
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby ericberry14 » January 9th, 2021, 11:42 am

I understand you’re a fucking retard on the side of “wear a mask and shut up”

So fuck you coward. You better hope the civil war doesn’t pop off and if it does you better stay the fuck away from me cuz if it’s you or me I’m gonna put a slug in your chest and make sure it’s you bitch
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby JdPat04 » January 9th, 2021, 1:12 pm

So then you should like them just like the BLM terrorist, murderers, and racists.

Biden and Harris should be paying for their bails and shit.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » January 9th, 2021, 1:50 pm

ericberry14 wrote:I understand you’re a fucking retard on the side of “wear a mask and shut up”

So fuck you coward. You better hope the civil war doesn’t pop off and if it does you better stay the fuck away from me cuz if it’s you or me I’m gonna put a slug in your chest and make sure it’s you bitch

You think I want to kill you? You think I would want to kill you even in a civil war? Is that who you really think I am? I'm disgusted. I'm appalled at the absolute shitshow and domestic terrorism being endorsed, encouraged, and inflamed by Dump. I'm furious that the foundation of our country is under attack because Dump's little feelings got hurt. PEOPLE WERE MURDERED AT THE CAPITOL BECAUSE DONALD TRUMP CAN'T ACCEPT DEFEAT!

I'm trying to get you to see what this shit is, whom you were supporting. I'm on the side of "don't commit treason because you don't like the results." Wear a mask and don't be a virulent douche endangering or outright hurting and KILLING others. I didn't like Bush but he's a goddamn saint compared to this one. I never called his voters fake. I never said he didn't win the EC or even the popular vote in 2004. I sure as fuck wouldn't say "trial by combat" or "storm the Capitol." I wouldn't call Dems weak for not trying to stage an illegal and immoral coup d'etat.

Again, how many times did you doubt election numbers before Dump? News being 100% fake instead of leaning one way or another? Why is anyone still believing this bull, these fucking conspiracy theories with no proof, no evidence, nothing to back it up? The shit in that video is real. This guy and his lapdog politicians and news outlets have twisted the truth and outright lied so much, a lot of you think this shit was good, right, and patriotic. I was even searching for Georgia runoff results and was confused because different sites literally had conflicting information.

I've condemned violence in BLM riots, too. But they weren't stupid enough to try to take hostages or hang the VP because they didn't like him!
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » January 9th, 2021, 2:47 pm

BLM were just busy killing regular Americans is all.

I’d rather our politicians be targeted instead of teenagers (black teens) at that by the terrorist groups.

My problem with this is how the media and democrats treated BlM and Antifa as “SJw’s” but the anti maskers and now people who don’t believe the election results are terrorists.

Maybe blame the media for sowing discord, hate, and uncertainty for the last 30 years atleast, and kicked up in the last 20 years.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby ericberry14 » January 9th, 2021, 3:35 pm

Bitch you can’t even say trump. You have to say dump because you’re a ruined piece of shit and a liar. I hope the left keeps pushing because unlike your pussy ass I do want to kill my enemy. And leftists are absolutely the fucking enemy. I understand you will never get it but that’s not my problem
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby bigbluebazooka » January 9th, 2021, 8:26 pm

bigbluebazooka wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

I just hope Biden improves your life. Which one of his policies are you looking forward to that will help you out in the future? Can I get an honest answer from you?

:bump
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby bigbluebazooka » January 10th, 2021, 3:25 pm

bigbluebazooka wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

:bump

Guess he has no answer. Shocking :facepalm
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby Muck FcDisney » January 10th, 2021, 8:14 pm

First you dehumanize your political adversaries.
Then you make their ideas thought crime.
Then you silence them for thought crime.
What do our tech/media/dem overlords have in store for us next? :thought
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby ericberry14 » January 11th, 2021, 8:47 pm

Well they shut down parler completely :biglol where are the antitrust lawsuits??
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby Muck FcDisney » January 11th, 2021, 9:37 pm

ericberry14 wrote:Well they shut down parler completely :biglol where are the antitrust lawsuits??

Silicon Valley defenders: If you don't like Big Tech's censorship, just start your own social media platform with rules you want.

Parler: OK, we did. We're the country's most popular app!

Spoiler:

Amazon/Apple/Google: We're uniting to take you off the internet with our monopoly power.

Dems: We love big business uber-wealthy oligarchs and oppressive censorship now! :worship
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » January 11th, 2021, 9:41 pm

Seems like the Dems are trying to copy their good friends in Russia and China
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby ericberry14 » January 11th, 2021, 9:54 pm

It’s so fucking crazy. People don’t give a shit. Get ready for real lockdowns
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby Eye_of_Horus » January 11th, 2021, 10:25 pm

FESPN, you went full retard.

Never go full retard, brother.

Either that or you are being intellectually dishonest.... :thought
Eye_of_Horus

Team Logo:
Ole Miss Rebels

Postby Muck FcDisney » January 11th, 2021, 10:43 pm

Eye_of_Horus wrote:FESPN, you went full retard.

Either that or you are being intellectually dishonest....
:thought

I've been half-convinced he's been trolling for months. He's repeated nearly every talking point aimed at retards.

Pretending to give a shit about cops was the final straw.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Eye_of_Horus » January 11th, 2021, 11:04 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:
Eye_of_Horus wrote:FESPN, you went full retard.

Either that or you are being intellectually dishonest....
:thought

I've been half-convinced he's been trolling for months. He's repeated nearly every talking point aimed at retards.

Pretending to give a shit about cops was the final straw.

Entirety possible.

Nothing wrong with trolling. :2thumbs
Eye_of_Horus

Team Logo:
Ole Miss Rebels

Postby Muck FcDisney » January 11th, 2021, 11:32 pm

Confirmed: BLM terrorist John E. Sullivan was inside the capitol.

He has posted footage of his demonstrations such as a Youtube video released on August 28, 2020 in D.C. in which he encouraged a small crowd to attack the White House. He said, “We fucking 'bout to burn this shit down… We got to defend ourselves because power to the people… We got to fucking rip Trump out of that office right there, fucking pull him out that shit… Nah, nah. We ain’t about… waiting until the next election we 'bout to get that motherfucker.”

See, Dump supporters and Rethuglicans, this is how you protest peacefully and avoid inciting violence.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FSUKW » January 12th, 2021, 12:53 am

Muck FcDisney wrote:Confirmed: BLM terrorist John E. Sullivan was inside the capitol.

He has posted footage of his demonstrations such as a Youtube video released on August 28, 2020 in D.C. in which he encouraged a small crowd to attack the White House. He said, “We fucking 'bout to burn this shit down… We got to defend ourselves because power to the people… We got to fucking rip Trump out of that office right there, fucking pull him out that shit… Nah, nah. We ain’t about… waiting until the next election we 'bout to get that motherfucker.”

See, Dump supporters and Rethuglicans, this is how you protest peacefully and avoid inciting violence.

No way it’s hypocrisy. Not based on the very fair, well thought out and fair stuff our resident non-biased expert has to say.

WASHINGTON D.C.—On Thursday January 7, 2021, Utah native and BLM activist John Earle Sullivan, was detained in Washington on K and 14th by the Hamilton hotel. During July 2020, he was charged over a BLM-antifa riot where drivers in Provo, Utah were threatened and one was shot.

Antifa is a political party that opposes fascism, a form of government often associated with dictatorship and oppression, and extreme right-wing ideology, which emphasizes tradition and authority.

Sullivan, 25, is the founder of the civil rights group Insurgence USA, which started in 2020 in response to the shooting death of Gorge Floyd. The principal ideology is about “the unification of our nation because a people united will never be divided.” He does not agree with the political ideology associated with both President Donald Trump and President Joe Biden. Sullivan has been in D.C. this week for several planned protests, including the Capitol rally that transpired Wednesday, January 6.

In a Twitter posted video by Insurgence USA, he explained that he was not there to incite violence but rather “to document the events and to be in history… [he] flew out here to be able to record the situation,” a passion of his in order to let people see the truth. Sullivan also wanted to support the African American community in “the best way [he] can.”

He has posted footage of his demonstrations such as a Youtube video released on August 28, 2020 in D.C. in which he encouraged a small crowd to attack the White House. He said, “We f****ing about to burn this s*** down… We got to defend ourselves because power to the people… We got to f****ing rip Trump out of that office right there, f****ing pull him out [of] that s***… Nah, nah. We ain’t about… waiting until the next election we [are] about to get that mother f***er.”

In the Twitter video, which addressed the storming of the U.S. capitol, he responded that he “has emotions too and those moments are crazy… [He] just want to show people how it was, and [he] knew that [he] could be able to get to the truth and the front and to be able to show [viewers].”

In a Youtube video, it can be heard as Sullivan was being detained, that he said, “I just want to know why I am being detained, that’s all. I did nothing wrong. I was just standing there talking.” Sullivan claims to have been there to document the chaos and discord in the Capitol building. He was also allegedly standing next to Ashley Babbitt, who was shot in the neck during the riot.

In his Instagram videos, he broadcasted that he wanted to show the difference and the perspective of the police line vs. the protest line. He wanted to let viewers “see the video for what it is and enjoy it.”
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby bigbluebazooka » January 13th, 2021, 10:54 pm

bigbluebazooka wrote:I just hope Biden improves your life. Which one of his policies are you looking forward to that will help you out in the future? Can I get an honest answer from you?
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Next

Return to General Discussion