FSU ded

Dedicated to Nathan, a badass little Duck!

Moderator: JdPat04

FSU ded

Postby Muck FcDisney » December 1st, 2020, 2:45 pm

Season is trash.
Players quitting.
'Croots dropping like flies.

Prediction:
2021 - 4-8 (1-7 in ACC, wins over JSU, UMass and [insert cupcake])
2022 - 6-7 (we make a bowl!)
2023 - 8-5 (we win a bowl game!)
2024 - respectable again... is best case scenario

:surrender
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Re: FSU ded

Postby ericberry14 » December 1st, 2020, 4:54 pm

Welcome to the club lol
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby FSUKW » December 1st, 2020, 10:33 pm

add to it....

-We are broke
-Boosters dropping like flies
-Coaching is STILL suspect

We may not have enough to field a team again until next season.

We may never get back.

EB - how do you do it? :ROFL2
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » December 1st, 2020, 10:51 pm

FSUKW wrote:add to it....

-We are broke

We may never get back.

You should probably ask 20oz flatearth since they haven’t won in the last 4 decades
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby Eye_of_Horus » December 3rd, 2020, 5:28 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:Season is trash.
Players quitting.

Prediction:

With Norvell as head coach? :thought
Eye_of_Horus

Team Logo:
Ole Miss Rebels

Postby Muck FcDisney » December 3rd, 2020, 7:25 pm

Eye_of_Horus wrote:
Players quitting.

Prediction:

With Norvell as head coach? :thought

I don't know if anyone could get us above .500 next year. Roster is so depleted. 2021 will be a thin roster mostly comprised of 3-star freshmen and sophomores. :scared

With a lot of luck, 2022 might be better than 6-7... :dunno
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby ericberry14 » December 3rd, 2020, 9:40 pm

-We are broke

We may never get back.

You stop caring after awhile. I used to get PISSED when Tennessee lost. That shit happens way too often now. Now I get pissed only if it’s a night game and Tennessee hangs around long enough to keep me up past 10 LOL
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby Muck FcDisney » December 3rd, 2020, 10:02 pm

ericberry14 wrote:

-We are broke

We may never get back.

You stop caring after awhile. I used to get PISSED when Tennessee lost. That shit happens way too often now. Now I get pissed only if it’s a night game and Tennessee hangs around long enough to keep me up past 10 LOL

I'm already there. :sigh

The first half of the UNC game was like that first free hit of sweet, sweet crack rock. Now I'm just sitting around like
[ img ]
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » December 3rd, 2020, 10:02 pm

ericberry14 wrote:

-We are broke

We may never get back.

We are still winning but I’m done being pissed if we lose. It changes nothing for me so why get mad?
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby Muck FcDisney » October 1st, 2021, 1:40 pm

Players quitting.

Prediction:

I guess I was a little too optimistic. :sigh
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Jezter13 » October 2nd, 2021, 8:15 pm

The answer is simple. Treat it like any other product you purchase.

If you are a Chevy guy and their vehicles become garbage will you continue to purchase their junk or do you switch to a better company?

I dropped UM officially after Richts second season. Now I just root for good teams and want to watch the games that interest me.

Life is better when you understand how a free market is supposed to work. No reason at all to be conditioned to believe that you can't change teams. It's not unlike idiots thinking you can't switch a political party, religion. Etc.
Jezter13

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » October 2nd, 2021, 10:17 pm

Jezter13 wrote:I dropped UM officially after Richts second season.

As if we needed further proof that you're a bitch.

"If you are a Chevy guy and their vehicles become garbage will you continue to purchase their junk or do you switch to a better company?"
Loyalty to a car company is not the same as loyalty to a team and a community. Fucking Christ. If you see a girl hotter than your girlfriend walking down the street, do you just ditch your GF and chase after the new one?
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Jezter13 » October 3rd, 2021, 12:04 am

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

"If you are a Chevy guy and their vehicles become garbage will you continue to purchase their junk or do you switch to a better company?"
Loyalty to a car company is not the same as loyalty to a team and a community. Fucking Christ. If you see a girl hotter than your girlfriend walking down the street, do you just ditch your GF and chase after the new one?

Listen cocksucker,

Football is a product. Nothing more. It's a choice. Not a life or death decision like a girlfriend to potential wife. You're just another moron that cannot think for themselves. We have seen this in your leftist mindset.

"Community"? That's incredibly stupid. The teams and players have no such loyalty.

Be a man. Take your money and time to a better product. Life is short. No reason to let sports bring you down. You're dramatic in a separate thread about dying. How old are you and are you a 14 year old chick? Holy shit. So sad.

Edit : after thinking about your original weak metaphor, let me ask you a question.

If you're in a relationship with a woman where you out in all the efforts that you do for following the Criminoles and at the end of the day it's proven you aren't getting back what you put into it. Unrequited love as they say, would you stick around or do you go find a new woman?
Jezter13

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby bigbluebazooka » October 3rd, 2021, 12:22 am

Jezter13 wrote:The answer is simple. Treat it like any other product you purchase.

If you are a Chevy guy and their vehicles become garbage will you continue to purchase their junk or do you switch to a better company?

I dropped UM officially after Richts second season. Now I just root for good teams and want to watch the games that interest me.

Life is better when you understand how a free market is supposed to work. No reason at all to be conditioned to believe that you can't change teams. It's not unlike idiots thinking you can't switch a political party, religion. Etc.

Dude, you’re still alive? :wave
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » October 3rd, 2021, 1:25 am

Jezter13 wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

Listen cocksucker,

Football is a product. Nothing more. It's a choice. Not a life or death decision like a girlfriend to potential wife. You're just another moron that cannot think for themselves. We have seen this in your leftist mindset.

"Community"? That's incredibly stupid. The teams and players have no such loyalty.

Be a man. Take your money and time to a better product. Life is short. No reason to let sports bring you down. You're dramatic in a separate thread about dying. How old are you and are you a 14 year old chick? Holy shit. So sad.

Edit : after thinking about your original weak metaphor, let me ask you a question.

If you're in a relationship with a woman where you out in all the efforts that you do for following the Criminoles and at the end of the day it's proven you aren't getting back what you put into it. Unrequited love as they say, would you stick around or do you go find a new woman?

You're just a bitch with no connection to anyone or anything. Have you ever even been to scUM's campus?

FSU has given me a lot more than you know and continues to give me a lot. If you went to someplace worth going or were a part of something special, you'd understand.
You're a pussy jersey switcher. When things get tough, you bail. Every other poster on here has more loyalty.

As far as a football team being "a product," it's not like I'm a booster. I don't spend much money on FSU. I go to a game or two a season, usually with friends for free. I got to go to every single home game in 2013. I got to experience great moments in Doak Campbell Stadium.

Everybody loses. Everyone has lows. FSU is hitting a historic low this year. It hurts rooting for losing teams, but it feels that much better when they're winning.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Jezter13 » October 3rd, 2021, 1:54 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
Jezter13 wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

Listen cocksucker,

You're just a bitch with no connection to anyone or anything. Have you ever even been to scUM's campus?

FSU has given me a lot more than you know and continues to give me a lot. If you went to someplace worth going or were a part of something special, you'd understand.
You're a pussy jersey switcher. When things get tough, you bail. Every other poster on here has more loyalty.

As far as a football team being "a product," it's not like I'm a booster. I don't spend much money on FSU. I go to a game or two a season, usually with friends for free. I got to go to every single home game in 2013. I got to experience great moments in Doak Campbell Stadium.

Everybody loses. Everyone has lows. FSU is hitting a historic low this year. It hurts rooting for losing teams, but it feels that much better when they're winning.

Ahhh, the end around after making such a dreadful metaphor.

So, you'd stay in a shitty relationship with a woman? We call you betas and or simps.

Finally, you've said it aloud. You can never call anyone a bitch as it is now shown you're the simp/beta.
Jezter13

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » October 3rd, 2021, 3:10 pm

Jezter13 wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
Jezter13 wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

Listen cocksucker,

Ahhh, the end around after making such a dreadful metaphor.

So, you'd stay in a shitty relationship with a woman? We call you betas and or simps.

Finally, you've said it aloud. You can never call anyone a bitch as it is now shown you're the simp/beta.

That metaphor doesn't apply to me. Even if FSU went 0-12 year after year the university has still given me a lot. Relationships, education, joy, opportunities, friends, etc.

Try putting more words in my mouth as if I actually said or agree with them... unless you're saying rooting for a losing team is simp/beta. It's not, but I can see how someone so spineless and delicate that they can't even stomach a team having a few bad years would love to believe it is. Your comments just show all you have is straw man arguments and you really can't defend how shitty of a fan and human being you are.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » November 8th, 2021, 2:47 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:
Players quitting.

Prediction:

Well, we just need to beat one of the garbage teams (5-4 Miami (of FL), 5-4 Boston College, 4-5 Floriduh) left on our schedule to go 4-8.

I didn't even notice da gata played this weekend. Got fucking SMOKED... by the Lamecocks! :ROFL
40-10 going into the 4th!

Can FSU win one more? Hopefully Jordan Travis has recovered from his (non-Wu) flu. :sigh
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby bigbluebazooka » November 8th, 2021, 10:10 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:
Players quitting.

Prediction:

Well, we just need to beat one of the garbage teams (5-4 Miami (of FL), 5-4 Boston College, 4-5 Floriduh) left on our schedule to go 4-8.

I didn't even notice da gata played this weekend. Got fucking SMOKED... by the Lamecocks! :ROFL

Can FSU win one more? Hopefully Jordan Travis has recovered from his (non-Wu) flu. :sigh

Can FSU prevent Miami from dropping 50 on them this year?
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » November 8th, 2021, 11:48 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:I didn't even notice da gata played this weekend. Got fucking SMOKED... by the Lamecocks! :ROFL

40-17 SCAR final. How the fuck did that happen? SCAR sucks ass... I think FSU could beat SCAR 7/10 times.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Next

Return to College Football