Postby bigbluebazooka » October 9th, 2017, 10:02 pm

What a piece of shit.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/20 ... weeks.html
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Re: Racist ESPN

Postby JdPat04 » October 10th, 2017, 1:30 am

I think she's not suspended anymore, unless this means 2 weeks from now on Tuesday.

It also says that they tried to get rid if her but couldn't because the others (Michael smith who didn't go on air tonight as well) refused to go on air if they did.
https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/sec-f ... s-absence/
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby CraigKressel » October 10th, 2017, 1:50 am

His rise is a result of 8 years of Obama. Trump is the anti Obama, she can thank him for it not racism.
CraigKressel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby FSUKW » October 10th, 2017, 2:51 am

I can think of 15.2 billion reason she should be fired.
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby bigbluebazooka » October 11th, 2017, 8:40 am

ESPN’s Jemele Hill, upset that Jerry Jones is demanding his Cowboys now show respect during the anthem, tweeted this Sunday: “This play always work. Change happens when advertisers are impacted. If you feel strongly about JJ's statement, boycott his advertisers.” Ms. Hill obviously was excited, “work(S).” Realizing this was perhaps a bridge too far she tweeted this yesterday: “Just so we're clear: I'm not advocating a NFL boycott.” Crystal clear Jemele, especially when it comes to your employer. You tweeting President Trump is a “white supremacist” gets you a slap on the wrist. But tweeting something that may hurt ESPN’s bottom line gets you a two-week suspension. So here comes Al Sharpton to the rescue: “We will not be shut down and we will not be suspended and we will not stand for her to be suspended.” Ha … your serve ESPN. First the kneelers, then Weinstein and now this, America’s cultural civil war has a delicious new twist … libs turning on libs! This is a lot more entertaining than watching the NFL.

[ img ]
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby Muck FcDisney » October 11th, 2017, 3:20 pm

:facepalm :facepalm :facepalm Not this shit again...

Spoiler:
An ESPN commentator said Tuesday the recent demands from Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones that all of his athletes stand for the national anthem has similarities to slave ownership, in what is the latest episode of rising political tensions between the NFL, the popular sports channel, and the president and his supporters.

"The word that comes to my mind, and I don't care who doesn't like me using it, is ‘plantation,'" Michael Wilbon said Monday on ESPN's popular show "Pardon The Interruption." "The players are here to serve me, they will do what I want no matter how much I pay them. They are not equal to me. That's what this says to me and to mine."

Jones told the media on Sunday after a last-minute loss to the Green Bay Packers that he and his team were, "going to respect the flag."

"If there is anything that is disrespectful to the flag then we will not play," Jones said, according to the Dallas Morning News. "You understand? If we are disrespecting the flag then we won't play. Period."

The stance drew praise from President Trump on Monday.

"A big salute to Jerry Jones, owner of the Dallas Cowboys, who will BENCH players who disrespect our Flag. ‘Stand for Anthem or sit for game!'" the president tweeted.

The politics of NFL protests during the national anthem and the president have already engulfed the Disney sports brand in recent weeks.

Monday, ESPN suspended host Jemele Hill, who tweeted that those who supported athletes in their anthem protests should boycott Dallas Cowboys sponsors.

Hill had sparked controversy in September with tweets saying Trump was a "white supremacist who has largely surrounded himself w/ other white supremacists."

The protests of kneeling during the national anthem started in 2016 but had appeared to be on the wane until Trump reignited the issue while making remarks at a rally in Alabama.

"We are proud of our country. We respect our flag," Trump said during the September rally. "Wouldn't you love to see one of these NFL owners, when somebody disrespects our flag, to say, ‘Get that son of a bitch off the field right now. He is fired. He's fired!'"

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/espns ... le/2637094
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » October 11th, 2017, 3:29 pm

That's every job you dumb fucking waste of space
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby Muck FcDisney » October 11th, 2017, 4:18 pm

JdPat04 wrote:That's every job you dumb fucking waste of space

"I make 7 (or 8) figures, but I have to do what my boss tells me. Slavery!" :blowup

Are people seriously this stupid? :crazy
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby bigbluebazooka » October 24th, 2017, 8:46 pm

bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby Muck FcDisney » October 26th, 2017, 8:00 pm

sellular1 wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:http://www.totalprosports.com/2017/10/24/jenn-sterger-explains-in-graphic-detail-how-she-was-sexually-harassed-by-high-ranking-espn-employees/

:facepalm

She's a nasty, attention seeking beotch and if she didn't have huge fake circus sized tits nobody would even know her name.

Uh, her bolt-ons were removed 8 years ago.

But yeah, fuck that bitch:
[ img ]
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Jezter13 » October 26th, 2017, 8:56 pm

Reading her post, simply just reading it, the guys were actually just letting her be part of the group.

This the catch 22 with allowing women into the work place, especially male dominated. Had they left her out and not shown her what they normally do? They'd be sexist for not being inclusive.

Same goes for the dinner shit. Nothing sounded sexual just more about figuring out how she'd handle a mans world. She left "crying " which further proves she's weak and doesn't belong. The rest of her accusations are only hearsay.

While I enjoy what's happening in Hollywood with all the crap, no one is talking about the reality that the whores took the Cock in order to gain the fame they now have. No problems doing it either.

The sexual harassment crap is overblown and for the most part a farce.

She's just another in a long line of dejected talentless women that wouldn't be Anything without her looks. She should accept it instead of biting the hand that feeds.
Jezter13

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby Muck FcDisney » October 26th, 2017, 9:08 pm

Jezter13 wrote:Reading her post, simply just reading it, the guys were actually just letting her be part of the group.

This the catch 22 with allowing women into the work place, especially male dominated. Had they left her out and not shown her what they normally do? They'd be sexist for not being inclusive.

Same goes for the dinner shit. Nothing sounded sexual just more about figuring out how she'd handle a mans world. She left "crying " which further proves she's weak and doesn't belong. The rest of her accusations are only hearsay.

While I enjoy what's happening in Hollywood with all the crap, no one is talking about the reality that the whores took the Cock in order to gain the fame they now have. No problems doing it either.

The sexual harassment crap is overblown and for the most part a farce.

She's just another in a long line of dejected talentless women that wouldn't be Anything without her looks. She should accept it instead of biting the hand that feeds.

Yeah, I'm not surprising a female coworker with a trip to the strip club. You go, and you don't tell her about it.

Also, if someone actually tried to "seduce" her by telling her that bitches who fuck him will have a better career, that's pretty bad.

She could be lying, sure. But when in doubt, I'm NEVER siding with ESPiN. :happyno
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby ericberry14 » October 26th, 2017, 10:34 pm

I'd fuck her
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby bigbluebazooka » November 9th, 2017, 10:02 pm

ESPN is set to lay off another 100 employees after the Thanksgiving holiday, according to reports.
The layoffs will reportedly hit employees in front of and behind the cable network’s cameras as well as in the writing staff. On the chopping block are employees such as producers, executives, and technical staffers, Sports Illustrated reported Thursday.
A particular target for housecleaning seems to be the network’s SportsCenter broadcasts, SI’s Richard Deitsch wrote.
ESPN’s SportsCenter has been at the center of controversy in recent months after on-air host Jemele Hill repeated violations of the network’s social media policy, in one case calling President Donald Trump a “white supremacist.” After a second violation, where Hill essentially called for a boycott of her employer’s own advertisers, ESPN brought down a two-week suspension upon the host.
advertisement

The network has launched mass layoffs in the past. In 2015, over 300 were cut, and this year another 100 were eliminated in April.
The 38-year-old sports network has steadily lost ground and profitability, losing over 10,000 subscribers a month while saddled with hundreds of millions in broadcast fees levied by the various national leagues. ESPN also has reportedly lost more than 12 million subscribers over the last five years.

http://www.breitbart.com/sports/2017/11 ... ming-espn/

:dog
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby bigbluebazooka » November 14th, 2017, 11:46 pm

The readership of GQ magazine is mainly narcissistic, meterosexual males incapable of changing a flat tire. And even if they could they probably wouldn’t since it might damage their manicures. So it’s not surprising that these effete lib dandies have given its “Citizen of the Year” award to former NFL quarterback Colin Kaepernick. Being a men’s “fashion” publication Kaepernick must have dazzled GQ with his “cops as pigs” socks at practice and his Castro t-shirt while in Miami. What’s funny is the protests started by GQ’s “Citizen of the Year” is a big reason for the NFL’s falling TV ratings and growing number of empty seats. NY Post 11/9: “ESPN will lay off more than 100 employees after Thanksgiving, according to a Sports Illustrated report Thursday affecting talent all over the company, from front-facing TV personalities to technology staffers.” This in addition to the 100 the politically correct, kneeling-loving ESPN dumped in April. So this childish protest has accomplished one good thing … let’s hope this time Jemele Hill is on the top of the list!

[ img ]
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Previous

Return to General Discussion