UF

Dedicated to Nathan, a badass little Duck!

Moderator: JdPat04

UF

Postby olegs23 » September 23rd, 2013, 4:38 pm

lol sorry this was too funny not to post. Read his excuse as to why he did it at the end LOL

"GAINESVILLE, Fla. —A University of Florida professor is banned from campus after he was arrested for allegedly using a camera pen to record two female students.
Dr. Don Samuelson was arrested on charges of video voyeurism. Investigators said the 65-year-old veterinary professor has secretly recorded inappropriate videos under women's clothing since April. Samuelson claims he was trying to prove some students weren't wearing underwear, according to officials."

http://www.wesh.com/news/central-florid ... index.html
olegs23

Re: UF

Postby Citronauts_Knights » September 23rd, 2013, 5:25 pm

olegs23 wrote:lol sorry this was too funny not to post. Read his excuse as to why he did it at the end LOL

"GAINESVILLE, Fla. —A University of Florida professor is banned from campus after he was arrested for allegedly using a camera pen to record two female students.
Dr. Don Samuelson was arrested on charges of video voyeurism. Investigators said the 65-year-old veterinary professor has secretly recorded inappropriate videos under women's clothing since April. Samuelson claims he was trying to prove some students weren't wearing underwear, according to officials."

Nice try, though.
Citronauts_Knights

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby MIAMIDOMINATION » September 23rd, 2013, 5:41 pm

olegs23 wrote:lol sorry this was too funny not to post. Read his excuse as to why he did it at the end LOL

:ROFL2

hey when im 65 ill probably be a dirty old man like this too though :sadyes
MIAMIDOMINATION

Team Logo:
Boston Red Sox

Postby FlatEarth » September 23rd, 2013, 5:45 pm

:lol:
FlatEarth

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Postby frazier9495 » September 23rd, 2013, 5:58 pm

MIAMIDOMINATION wrote:

:ROFL2

hey when im 65 ill probably be a dirty old man like this too though :sadyes

This reminds me of one time when I was golfing and we were behind a couple of older dudes and when the girl on the beer cart came around he said to her, Pardon me if I get a boner... On second thought, with your looks pardon me if I don't get a boner :dog
frazier9495

Team Logo:
Nebraska Cornhuskers

Postby 08GatorBait » September 23rd, 2013, 6:09 pm

I'd do it too...good thinking old man!
08GatorBait

Team Logo:
Florida Gators

Return to College Football