does muschomp go to tejas?

Dedicated to Nathan, a badass little Duck!

Moderator: JdPat04

Re: does muschomp go to tejas?

Postby Citronauts_Knights » September 23rd, 2013, 2:31 pm

I guess the other question is: Would Muffchomp go? They kinda dicked him around and then he left. He might go back, but I could see him having a bad taste in his mouth.
Citronauts_Knights

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby ericberry14 » September 23rd, 2013, 2:32 pm

:lol: why would they want him?
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby MIAMIDOMINATION » September 23rd, 2013, 2:58 pm

EricBerry14 wrote::lol: why would they want him?

I agree

hed overrated
MIAMIDOMINATION

Team Logo:
Boston Red Sox

Postby Muck FcDisney » September 23rd, 2013, 5:16 pm

EricBerry14 wrote::lol: why would they want him?

Seriously.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby 08GatorBait » September 23rd, 2013, 6:18 pm

Texas wants him bad in terms of the fans. Every one of them seems pissed he left and Brown stays.

I like the guy. We just need a QB and our team is good. Hopefully Grier is the answer. Our defense is dominate once again and it will stay that way most likely under him, he just needs a QB who isn't a complete douche. His 11-1 record last year was very impressive considering the schedule.
08GatorBait

Team Logo:
Florida Gators

Postby JdPat04 » September 23rd, 2013, 7:04 pm

He would go

They don't want him unless they have some secret recipe that we don't know about

Saban won't go but they'd sure as fuck take him
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby Citronauts_Knights » September 23rd, 2013, 7:16 pm

Am I the only one that thinks that Butch Davis at Texas would be scary. He might not build another team like the 2001 Miami team, but I think he would make them into NC contenders on a regular basis.
Citronauts_Knights

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby MIAMIDOMINATION » September 23rd, 2013, 7:33 pm

Canes_Knights wrote:Am I the only one that thinks that Butch Davis at Texas would be scary. He might not build another team like the 2001 Miami team, but I think he would make them into NC contenders on a regular basis.

yea if he can keep his nose clean or keep the NCAA from looking over his shoulder

he could build a monster

he was on his way to building something pretty good at UNC
MIAMIDOMINATION

Team Logo:
Boston Red Sox

Postby rorocanes » September 23rd, 2013, 7:44 pm

Canes_Knights wrote:Am I the only one that thinks that Butch Davis at Texas would be scary. He might not build another team like the 2001 Miami team, but I think he would make them into NC contenders on a regular basis.

funny you mentioned Butch because he came to my mind,and he has a uncanny eye for talent and with all that talent in Texas..yea Texas would become a more physical team on both sides of the ball.
I could see Texas look hard at Peterson of Boise St and even Bobby P at WKU.
rorocanes

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby MIAMIDOMINATION » September 23rd, 2013, 8:08 pm

rorocanes wrote:

funny you mentioned Butch because he came to my mind,and he has a uncanny eye for talent and with all that talent in Texas..yea Texas would become a more physical team on both sides of the ball.
I could see Texas look hard at Peterson of Boise St and even Bobby P at WKU.

lol at bobby P not being able to keep his P in his pants around hot college girls :ROFL2

cant blame him though she was a hottie :surrender
MIAMIDOMINATION

Team Logo:
Boston Red Sox

Postby 08GatorBait » September 24th, 2013, 1:39 pm

Butch has x and o issues to me. He is the best at finding pro level talent no doubt, but I think at Texas recruiting isn't an issue, ever. Don't need a great recruiter, need a great game planner.

I think they will go after Saban first of course...then go after Muschamp because of the fan base and he had the job earlier. Then they will go for Peterson, Gruden, etc...

Who they land who knows..Texas is by far and away the easiest job in CFB right now. All the money in the world and a massive stockpile of recruits with no big competition in state for them...Aggies have sucked for years, the recruits know this.

Maybe they take Strong from Louisville...he said he was staying but passing up the Texas job is hard...very hard.
08GatorBait

Team Logo:
Florida Gators

Postby Citronauts_Knights » September 24th, 2013, 1:48 pm

You bring up Butch's x and o issues, but what about Saban tells you he's great at that? He wasn't particularly good at Michigan St, when he didn't have great players. He also wasn't that great with the Dolphins, where he couldn't "out-talent" other teams.

The only places he's done well at are LSU and Bama, where he was able to out-talent people. Look at how he did in his first few years at Bama. He isn't exactly a superb x and o coach either.
Citronauts_Knights

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby 08GatorBait » September 24th, 2013, 2:31 pm

Canes_Knights wrote:You bring up Butch's x and o issues, but what about Saban tells you he's great at that? He wasn't particularly good at Michigan St, when he didn't have great players. He also wasn't that great with the Dolphins, where he couldn't "out-talent" other teams.

The only places he's done well at are LSU and Bama, where he was able to out-talent people. Look at how he did in his first few years at Bama. He isn't exactly a superb x and o coach either.

His first year...his second he went 12-2. Butch is a recruiting god but struggled to win with the talent at an elite level. The talent he had at Miami was outrageous, but you always have talent in Texas. You just need a coach who can execute with the talent.
08GatorBait

Team Logo:
Florida Gators

Postby Citronauts_Knights » September 24th, 2013, 2:38 pm

08GatorBait wrote:
Canes_Knights wrote:You bring up Butch's x and o issues, but what about Saban tells you he's great at that? He wasn't particularly good at Michigan St, when he didn't have great players. He also wasn't that great with the Dolphins, where he couldn't "out-talent" other teams.

His first year...his second he went 12-2. Butch is a recruiting god but struggled to win with the talent at an elite level. The talent he had at Miami was outrageous, but you always have talent in Texas. You just need a coach who can execute with the talent.

The first time he actually had a really high level of talent was the 2000 team. And he did pretty well with that. In the years before that, he was either dealing with probation, or trying to rebuild after probation.
Citronauts_Knights

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Return to College Football