We are always so lethargic when we play the little teams

Dedicated to Nathan, a badass little Duck!

Moderator: JdPat04

Re: We are always so lethargic when we play the little teams

Postby HUNKERED DOWN DAWG » September 22nd, 2013, 2:34 am

wsucougfan88 wrote:
HUNKERED DOWN DAWG wrote:
Gurley4Heisman wrote:Dude, you know damn well our staffs don't spend a second preparing for these teams. There are bigger fish to fry...

now, now, now, don't you know that every team in the SEC is just overrated and the fact that they don't run up the score on lesser teams just shows how bad they really are? I mean, jesus Christ man get your head out of your ass.

yea you only had a 7 point lead near the end of the 3rd because you didnt want to "run up the score" :biglol

and bama was only up by 11 at the end of the 3rd because they didnt want to "run up the score" :ROFL2

now obviously the better teams won... but that doesn't mean bama and georgia didn't play like complete shit

641 yards and 45 points is complete shit? Holding the opposing team to a total of 7 yards rushing is complete shit? Yes, special teams gave up two touchdowns but outside of that, the game was never in question.
HUNKERED DOWN DAWG

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Postby FlatEarth » September 22nd, 2013, 2:34 am

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
Gurley4Heisman wrote:Dude, you know damn well our staffs don't spend a second preparing for these teams. There are bigger fish to fry...

now, now, now, don't you know that every team in the SEC is just overrated and the fact that they don't run up the score on lesser teams just shows how bad they really are? I mean, jesus Christ man get your head out of your ass.

There's a huge difference between running up the score and struggling against cupcakes, dumbass. You're so fucking stupid. Of course you'd be a Jawja fan.

Huh??

:facepalm

This mother fucker serious?? You have a lot to learn about this place, hombre... Don't you know we are all wasting our time and Miami will be 14-0 crystal football, hombre??
FlatEarth

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Postby FlatEarth » September 22nd, 2013, 2:35 am

wsucougfan88 wrote:

yea you only had a 7 point lead near the end of the 3rd because you didnt want to "run up the score" :biglol

and bama was only up by 11 at the end of the 3rd because they didnt want to "run up the score" :ROFL2

now obviously the better teams won... but that doesn't mean bama and georgia didn't play like complete shit

641 yards and 45 points is complete shit? Holding the opposing team to a total of 7 yards rushing is complete shit? Yes, special teams gave up two touchdowns but outside of that, the game was never in question.

Shhh... You cant teach stupid. These fucks all watched the bottom line scrolling across the bottom and think they are CFB experts.
FlatEarth

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Postby HUNKERED DOWN DAWG » September 22nd, 2013, 2:47 am

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

There's a huge difference between running up the score and struggling against cupcakes, dumbass. You're so fucking stupid. Of course you'd be a Jawja fan.

:moon sorry, i'll try to make some calls and see if we can schedule Savannah State to show our muscles and football might....like miami :2thumbs
HUNKERED DOWN DAWG

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » September 22nd, 2013, 2:53 am

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

:moon sorry, i'll try to make some calls and see if we can schedule Savannah State to show our muscles and football might....like miami :2thumbs

It's NORTH TEXAS, you idiot. NORTH FUCKING TEXAS was tied with you in the 2nd half. UGA is shit. You should have known that when Clemson beat you.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby wsucougfan88 » September 22nd, 2013, 2:53 am

wsucougfan88 wrote:

the game was 28-21 in the 3rd... against north fucking texas... come on dude...
wsucougfan88

Team Logo:
Washington St

Postby wsucougfan88 » September 22nd, 2013, 2:55 am

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote: NORTH FUCKING TEXAS

wsucougfan88 wrote:north fucking texas...

:lol:
wsucougfan88

Team Logo:
Washington St

Postby HUNKERED DOWN DAWG » September 22nd, 2013, 3:00 am

yep, North Fucking Texas. :2thumbs
HUNKERED DOWN DAWG

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » September 22nd, 2013, 3:05 am

HUNKERED DOWN DAWG wrote:yep, North Fucking Texas. :2thumbs

Yeah, and they suck and they still hung around with you until the 4th.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby bigbluebazooka » September 22nd, 2013, 3:11 am

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

It's NORTH TEXAS, you idiot. NORTH FUCKING TEXAS was tied with you in the 2nd half. UGA is shit. You should have known that when Clemson beat you.

:owned This post made me laugh. :up
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby semperfi4727 » September 22nd, 2013, 3:23 am

Join the fucking club. UGA was lethargic against nt
semperfi4727

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Postby theSabanator20 » September 22nd, 2013, 7:27 am

Alabama looked like a walking pile of shit tonight. Can someone serve me up some complacency on a silver platter? I was at the game, and I was honestly worried only being up 17-6 early in the 4th. I guess it was just one of those proverbial play-like-shit games that we have twice a year. Definitely don't need to look like that next week..... :frustrated :banghead On the bright side, our special teams units are fucking legit this year. :yes
theSabanator20

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby RoeTied » September 22nd, 2013, 7:34 am

theSabanator20 wrote:Alabama looked like a walking pile of shit tonight. Can someone serve me up some complacency on a silver platter? I was at the game, and I was honestly worried only being up 17-6 early in the 4th. I guess it was just one of those proverbial play-like-shit games that we have twice a year. Definitely don't need to look like that next week..... :frustrated :banghead On the bright side, our special teams units are fucking legit this year. :yes

Mandell will be playing on Sundays.
RoeTied
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby MIAMIDOMINATION » September 22nd, 2013, 7:54 am

RoeTied wrote:Extremely frustrating to watch. CSU about to score, could be 17-7 here soon.

Csu isnt really a small team

they have been around for a while and theyve been ranked alot in the past

but to your point

its hard for title contenders to get motivated for lesser teams
MIAMIDOMINATION

Team Logo:
Boston Red Sox

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » September 22nd, 2013, 5:36 pm

MIAMIDOMINATION wrote:
RoeTied wrote:Extremely frustrating to watch. CSU about to score, could be 17-7 here soon.

but to your point

CSU hasn't been ranked a lot recently, you dumbass. They've been rivaling Colorado with being the worst of the western United States. The last time they were ranked was 2002, you stupid piece of shit.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby MIAMIDOMINATION » September 22nd, 2013, 5:40 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
MIAMIDOMINATION wrote:

but to your point

CSU hasn't been ranked a lot recently, you dumbass. They've been rivaling Colorado with being the worst of the western United States. The last time they were ranked was 2002, you stupid piece of shit.

Does in the past mean recently?

No

I never said they were a title team

i said they werent a "small school"
MIAMIDOMINATION

Team Logo:
Boston Red Sox

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » September 22nd, 2013, 5:46 pm

MIAMIDOMINATION wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
MIAMIDOMINATION wrote:

but to your point

Does in the past mean recently?

No

I never said they were a title team

i said they werent a "small school"

Then how do you define "alot"? Because last time I checked, CSU was nowhere near the cream of the crop for an extended stay(which is what the top 25 is). Ever.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby MIAMIDOMINATION » September 22nd, 2013, 6:09 pm

They have been ranked more than once in the past

perhaps "alot" could be an exaggeration

your obsession with my post is kind of creepy
MIAMIDOMINATION

Team Logo:
Boston Red Sox

Postby theSabanator20 » September 23rd, 2013, 12:36 am

RoeTied wrote:
theSabanator20 wrote:Alabama looked like a walking pile of shit tonight. Can someone serve me up some complacency on a silver platter? I was at the game, and I was honestly worried only being up 17-6 early in the 4th. I guess it was just one of those proverbial play-like-shit games that we have twice a year. Definitely don't need to look like that next week..... :frustrated :banghead On the bright side, our special teams units are fucking legit this year. :yes

Mandell will be playing on Sundays.

You're right about that :rockin
theSabanator20

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Previous

Return to College Football