Boyd number one on Heisman list

Dedicated to Nathan, a badass little Duck!

Moderator: JdPat04

Boyd number one on Heisman list

Postby FlatEarth » September 20th, 2013, 12:18 am

:ROFL2 :ROFL2 :ROFL2 :ROFL2 :ROFL2 :ROFL2 :ROFL2

People talk so much shit about Murray in big games, but at least he hits open receivers when he is given time. And, no... I don't think Murray should be in the discussion, let alone number 1/2.

The media and all their sheep followers are fucking RETARDS!! :ROFL
FlatEarth

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Re: Boyd number one on Heisman list

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » September 20th, 2013, 12:58 am

Everything about Clemson is overrated. Every. Single. Year.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FlatEarth » September 20th, 2013, 1:04 am

One day UGA will figure out not to schedule these teams until late in the season. I can't wait until UGA has 2 cupcakes and a team like Auburn in week 3 before getting into serious schedule. One fucking decent play call, or perfect field goal snap from being 2-0 beating two top 10 teams. We would have pummeled Clemson in week 8. "God" is trolling CMR. :biglol
FlatEarth

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Postby FSUKW » September 20th, 2013, 1:05 am

Gurley4Heisman wrote:One day UGA will figure out not to schedule these teams until late in the season. I can't wait until UGA has 2 cupcakes and a team like Auburn in week 3 before getting into serious schedule. One fucking decent play call, or perfect field goal snap from being 2-0 beating two top 10 teams. We would have pummeled Clemson in week 8. "God" is trolling CMR. :biglol

You sound like a Miami Hurricane with all the excuses......... :D
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FlatEarth » September 20th, 2013, 1:09 am

Just see what happens on the field and make a realist post... If you watched the game, you would see the validity in my statement.
FlatEarth

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Postby FSUKW » September 20th, 2013, 1:12 am

I would have made a realistic post, but I historically don't post well in the rain or cold weather, while on the road.
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby rorocanes » September 20th, 2013, 1:18 am

Gurley4Heisman wrote::ROFL2 :ROFL2 :ROFL2 :ROFL2 :ROFL2 :ROFL2 :ROFL2

People talk so much shit about Murray in big games, but at least he hits open receivers when he is given time. And, no... I don't think Murray should be in the discussion, let alone number 1/2.

Can you provide the the link that has Boyd number one on the Heisman list..just asking :thought
rorocanes

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby FlatEarth » September 20th, 2013, 1:24 am

rorocanes wrote:
Gurley4Heisman wrote::ROFL2 :ROFL2 :ROFL2 :ROFL2 :ROFL2 :ROFL2 :ROFL2

Can you provide the the link that has Boyd number one on the Heisman list..just asking :thought

No the ESPN site has Mariota at number one, however, both the NFL draft "analysts" had Boyd at number one at 5pm today because of his "win" over UGA. Pollack quickly said he doesn't think Boyd is the number one player currently, and had Mariota as his number one.
FlatEarth

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Postby johnnybravo23 » September 20th, 2013, 6:37 am

So Todd McShay and Mel Kiper, Jr. ? And you take them seriously enough to post this... Really, take everything those two clowns say with a grain of salt. Everyone else does.
johnnybravo23

Postby FlatEarth » September 20th, 2013, 6:49 am

johnnybravo23 wrote:So Todd McShay and Mel Kiper, Jr. ? And you take them seriously enough to post this... Really, take everything those two clowns say with a grain of salt. Everyone else does.

I was waiting on this post... Thanks for proving the #1 pick in next years draft moot.

Clown... :twisted:

Point is...

Everyone here buys into what they read or hear on the internet or television from the media...

WAKE UP MOTHER FUCKERS!!!!!
FlatEarth

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Postby johnnybravo23 » September 20th, 2013, 7:14 am

Gurley4Heisman wrote:
johnnybravo23 wrote:So Todd McShay and Mel Kiper, Jr. ? And you take them seriously enough to post this... Really, take everything those two clowns say with a grain of salt. Everyone else does.

I was waiting on this post... Thanks for proving the #1 pick in next years draft moot.

Point is...

Everyone here buys into what they read or hear on the internet or television from the media...

Is it really though? Some guys are more trusted/reputable than others like Mike Mayock of the NFL network. What about Peyton Manning, Andrew Luck, hell your boy Matthew Stafford, et al? I mean the draft isn't an exact science you don't really know who's going to pan out or not, you make educated guess and come the combine, if Bridgewater declares then once he hits the combine he's going to do great. And when you look at the film, because he can make NFL throws he'll be considered a 1st round pick. It is QB Crazy league. Not everyone is a Ryan Leaf type where you just know he's going to be a trainwreck but you're in love with his "tools". I have seen Bridgewater play, I think he can make enough throws to make it in the league, but I could be wrong. The NFL draft is based on potential... And he has potential to grow. Alot of guys don't blow you away in college but become big time in the pros.

Now, onto Tahj Boyd, I never thought that he was Heisman # one. Like ever!
And in my honest opinion I don't see him being number one at any point but he should have a really great season for him and Clemson will win 10 games and go to a good bowl game. I think they will finish 11-1 losing to FSU and beating SCjr.

I'm wide awake.
johnnybravo23

Postby FlatEarth » September 20th, 2013, 7:35 am

johnnybravo23 wrote:
Gurley4Heisman wrote:

Point is...

Is it really though? Some guys are more trusted/reputable than others like Mike Mayock of the NFL network. What about Peyton Manning, Andrew Luck, hell your boy Matthew Stafford, et al? I mean the draft isn't an exact science you don't really know who's going to pan out or not, you make educated guess and come the combine, if Bridgewater declares then once he hits the combine he's going to do great. And when you look at the film, because he can make NFL throws he'll be considered a 1st round pick. It is QB Crazy league. Not everyone is a Ryan Leaf type where you just know he's going to be a trainwreck but you're in love with his "tools". I have seen Bridgewater play, I think he can make enough throws to make it in the league, but I could be wrong. The NFL draft is based on potential... And he has potential to grow. Alot of guys don't blow you away in college but become big time in the pros.

And in my honest opinion I don't see him being number one at any point but he should have a really great season for him and Clemson will win 10 games and go to a good bowl game. I think they will finish 11-1 losing to FSU and beating SCjr.

I'm wide awake.

Buddy... You're saying you are wide awake, yet you're telling me Bridgewater will be the number one pick in one post and then telling me he is a lock 1st rounder in another. Even you don't believe the crap you post... But, but, but... He will do GREAT at the combine because you claim no one can predict who will pan out, but you just know he will do great come combine time.

About Boyd. I agree... However. Clemson loses to USC and beats FSU. Take off your homer goggles. FSU is playing a true freshman on the road and USC doesn't lose at home, at night, which we all know that game will be in Columbia at night.
FlatEarth

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Postby johnnybravo23 » September 20th, 2013, 8:16 am

Gurley4Heisman wrote:
johnnybravo23 wrote:
Gurley4Heisman wrote:

Point is...

I'm wide awake.

Buddy... You're saying you are wide awake, yet you're telling me Bridgewater will be the number one pick in one post and then telling me he is a lock 1st rounder in another. Even you don't believe the crap you post... But, but, but... He will do GREAT at the combine because you claim no one can predict who will pan out, but you just know he will do great come combine time.

About Boyd. I agree... However. Clemson loses to USC and beats FSU. Take off your homer goggles. FSU is playing a true freshman on the road and USC doesn't lose at home, at night, which we all know that game will be in Columbia at night.

I Think Jacksonville is the worst team in the NFL. And that Bridgewater will go to Jacksonville if they continue to be horrible. And I think that Manziel will go pro and pull an Elway because Cleveland is going to tank to get into the Manziel sweepstakes and I know that the Combine will solidify this. You are not a mind reader. He could have a bad combine. I don't think he will but he very may well could. But tha't's in Febuary.

I think FSU can beat Clemson. And I can see it happening and yes Jameis is a freshman but he is going to have time to build up his confidence and get comfortable before going to Death Valley. The game is going to be hype, and I I wouldn't be surprised if Clemson wins but I'm not going to just say FSU is going to lose when we can win the game. And for South Carolina that is a big game for Boyd to end his career at Clemson on a high note agianst a hated rival. I could see them stealing one in Columbia and shocking the world. Any given Saturday my friend. In rivalary games you never know till they play.
johnnybravo23

Postby Muck FcDisney » September 20th, 2013, 11:07 am

1. Winston is not a true freshman.

2. I seem to recall a certain freshman getting a big win on the road at Bama last year.

3. Boyd's performance last night should surprise no one. He struggles against non-high school defenses. Can't play UGA every week...

Wake up people! :biglol
Typical...
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby mrfree » September 20th, 2013, 11:31 am

UGA wouldn't even win the atlantic...we play defense in the ACC. ask florida
mrfree

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby ericberry14 » September 20th, 2013, 12:24 pm

mrfree wrote:UGA wouldn't even win the atlantic...we play defense in the ACC. ask florida

is this a serious post??
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » September 20th, 2013, 1:08 pm

EricBerry14 wrote:
mrfree wrote:UGA wouldn't even win the atlantic...we play defense in the ACC. ask florida

is this a serious post??

Is yours? UGA lost to the 2nd place ACC Atlantic team.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » September 20th, 2013, 1:19 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
EricBerry14 wrote:

is this a serious post??

I wonder how many ACC DCs called tiny-c for tips on stopping HUNH offenses this week. :ROFL2
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby 08GatorBait » September 20th, 2013, 1:25 pm

Boyd is good but not the best nor most valuable.

By the end of the year CLemson will shit the bed one or two times. Too early to care.

Gurley, Mccarron, Winston, Mariotti, Bridgewater

I give all five a better chance than Boyd.
08GatorBait

Team Logo:
Florida Gators

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » September 20th, 2013, 2:35 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
EricBerry14 wrote:

is this a serious post??

I wonder how many ACC DCs called tiny-c for tips on stopping HUNH offenses this week. :ROFL2

Tennessee and Georgia have great defenses. In their game last year, they held each other to a combined 95 points.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Next

Return to College Football