Johnny fuckin Football...

Dedicated to Nathan, a badass little Duck!

Moderator: JdPat04

Johnny fuckin Football...

Postby theSabanator20 » September 15th, 2013, 2:22 am

Dude's a football player. AJ is as well. Both played at a very high level today. Both of their styles of play work. Both are in the Heisman race. Or should be. Either way, that was a game for the ages. Classic SEC game.
theSabanator20

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Re: Johnny fuckin Football...

Postby wsucougfan88 » September 15th, 2013, 2:24 am

theSabanator20 wrote:Dude's a football player. AJ is as well. Both played at a very high level today. Both of their styles of play work. Both are in the Heisman race. Or should be. Either way, that was a game for the ages. Classic SEC game.

you mean classic pac 12 game?

i thought a classic SEC game was 6-3 :toetap
wsucougfan88

Team Logo:
Washington St

Postby rorocanes » September 15th, 2013, 2:43 am

theSabanator20 wrote:Dude's a football player. AJ is as well. Both played at a very high level today. Both of their styles of play work. Both are in the Heisman race. Or should be. Either way, that was a game for the ages. Classic SEC game.

Agree they both deserved to be in the Heisman race but YOU must include Oregon's QB Marcus Mariota who was very impressive leading Oregon to a 59-14 blowout over Tenn.
rorocanes

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby billys_back » September 15th, 2013, 3:13 am

rorocanes wrote:

Agree they both deserved to be in the Heisman race but YOU must include Oregon's QB Marcus Mariota who was very impressive leading Oregon to a 59-14 blowout over Tenn.

Agree, however with Mariota he wont have the stats again this year because he will only play 2 1/2 quarters a game.
billys_back

Team Logo:
Oregon Ducks

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » September 15th, 2013, 3:25 am

Billy, Mariota is a fuckin' beast. I guarantee you he'll be in New York at the end of the year.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby wsucougfan88 » September 15th, 2013, 3:29 am

can you believe oregon almost had mariota and manziel :shocker
wsucougfan88

Team Logo:
Washington St

Postby Jeffcat » September 15th, 2013, 5:25 am

Manziel is still overrated garbage. I'm sorry, but half his passes are just lobs that he throws up for shit off his back foot and then he has the luxury of a giant WR to go up and catch it. He carries the ball like it's a phone book every time he runs too.
Jeffcat

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby theSabanator20 » September 15th, 2013, 6:32 am

Jeffcat wrote:Manziel is still overrated garbage. I'm sorry, but half his passes are just lobs that he throws up for shit off his back foot and then he has the luxury of a giant WR to go up and catch it. He carries the ball like it's a phone book every time he runs too.

yeah, he's overrated. all he did was account for 500yds+ vs the second best D in the SEC
theSabanator20

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby wsucougfan88 » September 15th, 2013, 6:37 am

theSabanator20 wrote:
Jeffcat wrote:Manziel is still overrated garbage. I'm sorry, but half his passes are just lobs that he throws up for shit off his back foot and then he has the luxury of a giant WR to go up and catch it. He carries the ball like it's a phone book every time he runs too.

yeah, he's overrated. all he did was account for 500yds+ vs the second best D in the SEC

jeffcat has already proven he knows nothing about college football... but if you have any questions on flowers he's your go to guy :2thumbs
wsucougfan88

Team Logo:
Washington St

Postby Jimhowlett » September 15th, 2013, 6:39 am

theSabanator20 wrote:

If that's the second best D in the SECt then the stwing of SECt titles ends this year :sadyes
Jimhowlett

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby Jeffcat » September 15th, 2013, 6:40 am

theSabanator20 wrote:

It helps when Bama's smallish DBs can't tackle Evans worth the fuck. All he does is throw it up for shit and Evans catches it against your little 5'9" DBs. Evans set a school record for receiving yards at some stupid ass number like 270 something yards receiving. I can put Joe Bauserman back there and Evans is still going to catch it.
Jeffcat

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby theSabanator20 » September 15th, 2013, 6:45 am

Jimhowlett wrote:
theSabanator20 wrote:

If that's the second best D in the SECt then the stwing of SECt titles ends this year :sadyes

Plot twist question of the year... Who has the defense to stop the SEC offenses this year, and who has offense to outscore the SEC offenses this year?

:dunno

Sure as hell aint a B1G or a Big12 team
theSabanator20

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby wsucougfan88 » September 15th, 2013, 6:47 am

theSabanator20 wrote:
Jimhowlett wrote:
theSabanator20 wrote:

Plot twist question of the year... Who has the defense to stop the SEC offenses this year, and who has offense to outscore the SEC offenses this year?

i wouldnt get too excited about bama's O just yet... aTm's D is abysmal... you guys had 200 yards of offense against VT :crazy
wsucougfan88

Team Logo:
Washington St

Postby Jimhowlett » September 15th, 2013, 6:53 am

wsucougfan88 wrote:
theSabanator20 wrote:
Jimhowlett wrote:
theSabanator20 wrote:

i wouldnt get too excited about bama's O just yet... aTm's D is abysmal... you guys had 200 yards of offense against VT :crazy

He's either twolling or has no fucking clue what he's talking about :facepalm
Jimhowlett

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby theSabanator20 » September 15th, 2013, 6:53 am

We ran at will. We passed at will in the first half. We can do what we want on offense. We are the Alabama Crimson Tide. And we will break records this year.

Besides, we were breaking 3 new starters on the line. Always gonna have kinks in the first game.
theSabanator20

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby Jimhowlett » September 15th, 2013, 6:56 am

theSabanator20 wrote:We ran at will. We passed at will in the first half. We can do what we want on offense. We are the Alabama Crimson Tide. And we will break records this year.

Besides, we were breaking 3 new starters on the line. Always gonna have kinks in the first game.

Yeah, I can play that game, too. We have four new starters on our D-line.

You couldn't and would not do whatever you wanted on offense against VT. Cupcake VT. What gives :dunno
Jimhowlett

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby theSabanator20 » September 15th, 2013, 7:32 am

Jimhowlett wrote:
theSabanator20 wrote:We ran at will. We passed at will in the first half. We can do what we want on offense. We are the Alabama Crimson Tide. And we will break records this year.

You couldn't and would not do whatever you wanted on offense against VT. Cupcake VT. What gives :dunno

I'd love to see Alabama fuck a new asshole into Ohio State's defense... actually they might just hop in the one Cal made tonight. :moon :sex
theSabanator20

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby Jeffcat » September 15th, 2013, 3:53 pm

theSabanator20 wrote:
Jimhowlett wrote:

I'd love to see Alabama fuck a new asshole into Ohio State's defense... actually they might just hop in the one Cal made tonight. :moon :sex

It clearly doesn't take much if VT can essentially shut you down. :justsayin
Jeffcat

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby webfoot » September 15th, 2013, 10:49 pm

Reason jonny didn't come to Oregon , Didn't want to ride the pine behind Mariota .
webfoot

Team Logo:
Oregon Ducks

Postby Carr2Cooper » September 15th, 2013, 10:57 pm

wsucougfan88 wrote:

you mean classic pac 12 game?

i thought a classic SEC game was 6-3 :toetap

Common mistake...3-2 are classic SEC games, 6-3 games are considered normal :yes

49-42 is Pac12 or ACC games
Carr2Cooper

Team Logo:
South Alabama Jaguars

Next

Return to College Football