FSU Sucks

Dedicated to Nathan, a badass little Duck!

Moderator: JdPat04

Re: FSU Sucks

Postby gatrnation1 » September 15th, 2013, 7:33 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:
gatrnation1 wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:
gatrnation1 wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
gatrnation1 wrote:We really won't know how good FSU is until October 19th, their first game against a top 25 opponent.

Phil Steel has their SOS ranked 65th and Congrove has them at 78. :dog

Thanks for improving our SOS, UF. Getting Miami into the top 25 was a tough job to do, and you made it look easy. :4thumbs

Yep, da lowly Gata plays their first ranked opponent on October 12th. As we all know, UFag has not played a ranked opponent... they just created one by shitting the bed. :dog

We weren't discussing UF, we were discussing FSU and the fact they haven't played a top 25 team so we don't really know how good they are yet.

Please reread. Also, da gata has no room to talk. We wouldn't have known how good da gata was until mid-October had they not shit the bed.

I'll rephrase then, I was discussing the fact FSU hasn't played a top 25 opponent yet so no one knows how good they are. :yes

Yes, like half of the top 10.

I wasn't talking about other teams, this thread was about FSU so I made a comment about FSU.
gatrnation1

Team Logo:
Florida Gators

Postby Muck FcDisney » September 15th, 2013, 7:57 pm

Yes, gn, and I was comparing FSU to other top 10 teams. FSU does not play in a bubble, you know...

Also, if you can't tell how good a team is until they play a ranked opponent, why do so many drop in the polls after playing unranked opponents? Does your silly notion only apply to Florida State?
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » September 15th, 2013, 9:09 pm

gatrnation1 wrote:I wasn't talking about other teams, this thread was about FSU so I made a comment about FSU.

Um, you were talking about FSU's SOS, and the Go Gatas and Miami affect FSU's SOS.
:dgb just because your team sucks ass. You should be used to it by now. I mean didn't Urban Meyer start vomiting just from looking at them not too long ago? Or was it heart trouble? :thought
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FlatEarth » September 15th, 2013, 10:08 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:
Canes_Knights wrote:FSU was confused because of the Wolfpack name, then at halftime they realized they weren't playing NC State.

You can go fuck yourself, sir.

:ROFL2
FlatEarth

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Previous

Return to College Football