Teddy Bridgewater

Dedicated to Nathan, a badass little Duck!

Moderator: JdPat04

Teddy Bridgewater

Postby FlatEarth » September 14th, 2013, 5:48 pm

Heisman "front-runner"

:ROFL2

UGA pummeled these fucks...
FlatEarth

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Re: Teddy Bridgewater

Postby FlatEarth » September 17th, 2013, 8:26 pm

So going 16 of 28 for 250 and 1 TD against KENTUCKY is Heisman worthy? Got it....

For a comparison, Murray went 30 of 38 for 427 and 4 TD's at their house.
FlatEarth

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Postby FSUKW » September 17th, 2013, 9:39 pm

Gurley4Heisman wrote:So going 16 of 28 for 250 and 1 TD against KENTUCKY is Heisman worthy? Got it....

OK dude, I am a little confused and to be honest, not interested enough to look it up.

1) Are you comparing Louisville game against Kentucky (this year) to UGA's game against Kentucky (last year)?

2) In your OP, who did you pummel (Louisville or Kentucky)? I don't remember you playing Louisville and your last two Kentucky games were pretty close, if memory serves.

3) Bridgewatwer is ahead of Murray in nearly EVERY statistical category. Murray has SOS on him, but that's about it.

4) I honestly wonder what Bridgewater/Louisville's box score would look like with Gurley/Marshall on the field.

5) Bridgewater handled UF last year pretty easily whereas UGA needed 6 turnovers. (maybe 5, again going from memory) and still barely won.

Serious questions, no troll.
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby ericberry14 » September 18th, 2013, 12:50 pm

He should have gone to Tennessee. Kiffin said no thanks to tahj Boyd... :facepalm fucker
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby FlatEarth » September 18th, 2013, 3:40 pm

FSUKW wrote:
Gurley4Heisman wrote:So going 16 of 28 for 250 and 1 TD against KENTUCKY is Heisman worthy? Got it....

OK dude, I am a little confused and to be honest, not interested enough to look it up.

1) Are you comparing Louisville game against Kentucky (this year) to UGA's game against Kentucky (last year)?

2) In your OP, who did you pummel (Louisville or Kentucky)? I don't remember you playing Louisville and your last two Kentucky games were pretty close, if memory serves.

3) Bridgewatwer is ahead of Murray in nearly EVERY statistical category. Murray has SOS on him, but that's about it.

4) I honestly wonder what Bridgewater/Louisville's box score would look like with Gurley/Marshall on the field.

5) Bridgewater handled UF last year pretty easily whereas UGA needed 6 turnovers. (maybe 5, again going from memory) and still barely won.

1. Yes. Until Murray blasts them again this year, its all i have to go on for comparison. It was just an example, but to better it for you; WKU's QB went for 271 yards and a TD. Western Kentucky's QB...

2. Yes, I was talking about Kentucky and the games being "close" has nothing to do with Murray lighting them up.

3. Im in no way saying Murray should be in the Heisman discussion. I was just comparing Murray's numbers to Bridgewaters against like competition.

4. You mean if Louisville had Gurley and Marshall, or if Louisville played UGA?

5. If you we're a UF player, would you have taken Louisville seriously in your bowl game? Something tells me UF was upset for being matched up against Louisville. But in the interest of good discussion... Louisville got out quick, much like ATM did against Alabama last year. UF came ut flat... After the half, UF adjusted and only gave up 3 field goals. Lets not forget, he didnt exactly light is up. He threw the two early TD's and then went silent until throwing an interception. Driskel was able to give them the game by throwing those two picks too.

Teddy is one of the most overrated players in college football. Im not worried though. UCF will expose that fraud. Murray, McCarron, Manziel, Mariota and several others would put up better numbers with Louisville and their schedule. To say that he is worthy of the "Heisman Frontrunner" title is laughable. Fuck the media... Bunch of idiots chasing ratings... :moon
FlatEarth

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Postby Citronauts_Knights » September 18th, 2013, 3:48 pm

Gurley4Heisman wrote:Teddy is one of the most overrated players in college football. Im not worried though. UCF will expose that fraud. Murray, McCarron, Manziel, Mariota and several others would put up better numbers with Louisville and their schedule. To say that he is worthy of the "Heisman Frontrunner" title is laughable. Fuck the media... Bunch of idiots chasing ratings... :moon

[ img ]
Citronauts_Knights

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby MIAMIDOMINATION » September 18th, 2013, 4:16 pm

Hes a racist bum
MIAMIDOMINATION

Team Logo:
Boston Red Sox

Postby rorocanes » September 18th, 2013, 4:50 pm

MIAMIDOMINATION wrote:Hes a racist bum

care to explain.. :thought
rorocanes

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby FlatEarth » September 18th, 2013, 4:58 pm

rorocanes wrote:

Uh... He's black.
FlatEarth

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Postby rorocanes » September 18th, 2013, 5:11 pm

Gurley4Heisman wrote:
rorocanes wrote:

Uh... He's black.

:ROFL2
rorocanes

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby MIAMIDOMINATION » September 18th, 2013, 5:21 pm

rorocanes wrote:

he claimed to be the biggest miami fan ever, grew up a cane fan and blah blah blah

then he flat out said he wanted to play for a black coach and when randy got fired and we hired a white coach he went to play for another black coach, in charlie strong

nothing against charlie strong i think hes a fine coach

BUT YOU KNOW GOOD AND WELL

if it had been a white kid, who grew up a fan of the team and flip flopped because he "wanted to play for a white coach" he would have been labeled a KKK member and the anti christ and everything else

its a double standard and as a whole the fanbase and fans of other teams accepted bridgewaters blatant racism while if it were a white kid who said the same things it would have been a national story

bridgewater is a racist and i am convinced of that

and he NEVER loved the miami hurricanes
MIAMIDOMINATION

Team Logo:
Boston Red Sox

Postby frazier9495 » September 18th, 2013, 5:36 pm

MD, you know black people can't be racist, right?
frazier9495

Team Logo:
Nebraska Cornhuskers

Postby MIAMIDOMINATION » September 18th, 2013, 5:39 pm

frazier9495 wrote:MD, you know black people can't be racist, right?

there is a double standard, i will admit that

if teddy wouldnt have went on and on about how much he loved the hurricanes and how die hard he was and all of that i may feel different

but when he comes out and says he flat out only wanted to play for a black coach

sorry thats racism
MIAMIDOMINATION

Team Logo:
Boston Red Sox

Postby Muck FcDisney » September 18th, 2013, 6:08 pm

Gurley4Heisman wrote:So going 16 of 28 for 250 and 1 TD against KENTUCKY is Heisman worthy?

If 29-24 is "pummeling", yes.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby johnnybravo23 » September 19th, 2013, 1:33 am

Okay Bridgewater is the number one NFL prospect at QB, is a student of the game, accurate, can run when needed, and looks open receivers and doesn't run to run but runs to pass. Are you saying just because he's playing for Louisville, he shouldn't be in consideration for a Heisman? For a guy who cries bias, that's the definition of it right there. There is no reason one of the best QB's in the country and in all likelihood the #1 overall pick in the NFL draft shouldn't be in the discussion for the award.
johnnybravo23

Postby FlatEarth » September 19th, 2013, 1:39 am

johnnybravo23 wrote:Okay Bridgewater is the number one NFL prospect at QB, is a student of the game, accurate, can run when needed, and looks open receivers and doesn't run to run but runs to pass. Are you saying just because he's playing for Louisville, he shouldn't be in consideration for a Heisman? For a guy who cries bias, that's the definition of it right there. There is no reason one of the best QB's in the country and in all likelihood the #1 overall pick in the NFL draft shouldn't be in the discussion for the award.

This is a black thing, isn't it? :dog

Seriously though. There are 4 QB's in the SEC alone i would rather have under center than Bridgewater. Have you even seen this kid play? Being on the west coast im going to go with no. He looked terrible against a shitty Kentucky team that got beaten by western Kentucky. Just because he lights up the stats against shit competition, doesn't mean he is the best player in college football. Sorry bud, but thats my opinion. :wave
FlatEarth

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Postby johnnybravo23 » September 19th, 2013, 3:24 am

Gurley4Heisman wrote:
johnnybravo23 wrote:Okay Bridgewater is the number one NFL prospect at QB, is a student of the game, accurate, can run when needed, and looks open receivers and doesn't run to run but runs to pass. Are you saying just because he's playing for Louisville, he shouldn't be in consideration for a Heisman? For a guy who cries bias, that's the definition of it right there. There is no reason one of the best QB's in the country and in all likelihood the #1 overall pick in the NFL draft shouldn't be in the discussion for the award.

This is a black thing, isn't it? :dog

Seriously though. There are 4 QB's in the SEC alone i would rather have under center than Bridgewater. Have you even seen this kid play? Being on the west coast im going to go with no. He looked terrible against a shitty Kentucky team that got beaten by western Kentucky. Just because he lights up the stats against shit competition, doesn't mean he is the best player in college football. Sorry bud, but thats my opinion. :wave

I have seen him play. And he's regarded by many draft experts including Mike Mayock as the # One NFL Prospect. He didn't have a great game against Kentucky I agree, I watched the game, but he did make some NFL throws. And the fact that all these games are for him is auditions for the NFL and how he looks up to Peyton Manning, and studies the game he'll correct whatever mistakes he's made is all that matters for him now. And I didn't say he'd win the Heisman, I said that he'll be in the mix throughout the season is Louisville keeps winning ball games. That's all, we've still got a few more weeks to go. That's cool if there are 4 SEC QBs you'd rather have then Bridgewater, it doesn't mean he's not going to be a top 10 NFL draft pick come April. I have said he's one of the best not the best. I respect your opinion even if I disagree :up
johnnybravo23

Postby MIAMIDOMINATION » September 19th, 2013, 9:47 am

He looked lost at times against a very bad kentucky team
MIAMIDOMINATION

Team Logo:
Boston Red Sox

Postby sauceo25 » September 19th, 2013, 12:19 pm

He looked great against a very good Florida defense
sauceo25

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby FSUKW » September 19th, 2013, 2:35 pm

Gurley4Heisman wrote:
FSUKW wrote:

1. Yes. Until Murray blasts them again this year, its all i have to go on for comparison. It was just an example, but to better it for you; WKU's QB went for 271 yards and a TD. Western Kentucky's QB...

2. Yes, I was talking about Kentucky and the games being "close" has nothing to do with Murray lighting them up.

3. Im in no way saying Murray should be in the Heisman discussion. I was just comparing Murray's numbers to Bridgewaters against like competition.

4. You mean if Louisville had Gurley and Marshall, or if Louisville played UGA?

5. If you we're a UF player, would you have taken Louisville seriously in your bowl game? Something tells me UF was upset for being matched up against Louisville. But in the interest of good discussion... Louisville got out quick, much like ATM did against Alabama last year. UF came ut flat... After the half, UF adjusted and only gave up 3 field goals. Lets not forget, he didnt exactly light is up. He threw the two early TD's and then went silent until throwing an interception. Driskel was able to give them the game by throwing those two picks too.

Teddy is one of the most overrated players in college football. Im not worried though. UCF will expose that fraud. Murray, McCarron, Manziel, Mariota and several others would put up better numbers with Louisville and their schedule. To say that he is worthy of the "Heisman Frontrunner" title is laughable. Fuck the media... Bunch of idiots chasing ratings... :moon

1). How long did Teddy play? When did he come out?

2). Don't know the box score stats, but your last two games against Kentucky were anything but a pummeling as the final score goes.

3). I think Murray's name should be discussed. Clemson and USCe are tougher teams than most other QB's have faced.

4). If Louisville had them. Defenses have to game plan a little differently for two backs like that. Opens the throwing game up.

5). I don't really buy that. It's a bcs bowl. They should have destroyed Louisville.
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Next

Return to College Football