Teddy Bridgewater

Dedicated to Nathan, a badass little Duck!

Moderator: JdPat04

Re: Teddy Bridgewater

Postby FlatEarth » September 19th, 2013, 7:13 pm

FSUKW wrote:
Gurley4Heisman wrote:
FSUKW wrote:
Gurley4Heisman wrote:So going 16 of 28 for 250 and 1 TD against KENTUCKY is Heisman worthy? Got it....

For a comparison, Murray went 30 of 38 for 427 and 4 TD's at their house.

OK dude, I am a little confused and to be honest, not interested enough to look it up.

1) Are you comparing Louisville game against Kentucky (this year) to UGA's game against Kentucky (last year)?

2) In your OP, who did you pummel (Louisville or Kentucky)? I don't remember you playing Louisville and your last two Kentucky games were pretty close, if memory serves.

3) Bridgewatwer is ahead of Murray in nearly EVERY statistical category. Murray has SOS on him, but that's about it.

4) I honestly wonder what Bridgewater/Louisville's box score would look like with Gurley/Marshall on the field.

5) Bridgewater handled UF last year pretty easily whereas UGA needed 6 turnovers. (maybe 5, again going from memory) and still barely won.

Serious questions, no troll.

1. Yes. Until Murray blasts them again this year, its all i have to go on for comparison. It was just an example, but to better it for you; WKU's QB went for 271 yards and a TD. Western Kentucky's QB...

2. Yes, I was talking about Kentucky and the games being "close" has nothing to do with Murray lighting them up.

3. Im in no way saying Murray should be in the Heisman discussion. I was just comparing Murray's numbers to Bridgewaters against like competition.

4. You mean if Louisville had Gurley and Marshall, or if Louisville played UGA?

5. If you we're a UF player, would you have taken Louisville seriously in your bowl game? Something tells me UF was upset for being matched up against Louisville. But in the interest of good discussion... Louisville got out quick, much like ATM did against Alabama last year. UF came ut flat... After the half, UF adjusted and only gave up 3 field goals. Lets not forget, he didnt exactly light is up. He threw the two early TD's and then went silent until throwing an interception. Driskel was able to give them the game by throwing those two picks too.

Teddy is one of the most overrated players in college football. Im not worried though. UCF will expose that fraud. Murray, McCarron, Manziel, Mariota and several others would put up better numbers with Louisville and their schedule. To say that he is worthy of the "Heisman Frontrunner" title is laughable. Fuck the media... Bunch of idiots chasing ratings... :moon

1). How long did Teddy play? When did he come out?

2). Don't know the box score stats, but your last two games against Kentucky were anything but a pummeling as the final score goes.

3). I think Murray's name should be discussed. Clemson and USCe are tougher teams than most other QB's have faced.

4). If Louisville had them. Defenses have to game plan a little differently for two backs like that. Opens the throwing game up.

5). I don't really buy that. It's a bcs bowl. They should have destroyed Louisville.

1. He didn't. He played every down.
2. Murray doesn't play defense. I worded it incorrectly.
3. I don't. He cant win big games other than between the hedges. Now. If we would have called any other play on1st and goal than a run up the middle, or not blew the snap on the tying field goal, then yes, I agree. The only reason they aren't mentioning Gurley in the top 5 is because we lost that game. He's more deserving than Murray to this point. If only he didn't sit half the Clemson game with that strained thigh he suffered over the offseason. :banghead fuck Clemson... Garbage.
4. Agree, which is why Murray has over 10,000 yards and 100 touchdowns. If he was 6'5" we would have won it all last year. :facepalm
5. Agree, but once they adjusted, Bridgewater didn't do shit. UF just needed an offense, but they don't have one. Bridgewater is good, but Heisman Frontrunner? Good lord... :facepalm number one draft pick? Good lord... :facepalm
FlatEarth

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Postby MIAMIDOMINATION » September 19th, 2013, 7:57 pm

Bridgewater doesnt have heisman numbers thus far

gurley does
but its still very very early
MIAMIDOMINATION

Team Logo:
Boston Red Sox

Postby FSUKW » September 20th, 2013, 1:07 am

MIAMIDOMINATION wrote:Bridgewater doesnt have heisman numbers thus far

gurley does

10 TDs and over 1000 yards passing in 3 games. Seems Heisman worthy to me.... :dunno
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby johnnybravo23 » September 20th, 2013, 6:41 am

FSUKW wrote:

gurley does

10 TDs and over 1000 yards passing in 3 games. Seems Heisman worthy to me.... :dunno

:dog doesn't matter he only had 250 against Kentucky.
johnnybravo23

Postby FlatEarth » September 20th, 2013, 7:27 am

FSUKW wrote:

gurley does

Let's play a game... Seriously... (Don't want to make you look dumb, but...)

Player A:

37-52 for 632 and 4 TD's with a 71.2% completion and 12.15 yards per attempt against TWO top 10 teams. (Game three tomorrow. Will update if need be...)
2012 249-386 for 3893 and 36TD's in the SEC
2011 238-403 for 3149 and 35 TD's in the SEC

Player B:

62-88 for 1002 and 10 TD's with a 70.5% completion and 11.39 yards per attempt against 3 cupcakes. (One of which was Kentucky which is a team he only threw 1 TD pass against. ONE)
2012 287-419 for 3718 and 28 TD's in the Big East
2011 191-296 for 2129 and 33 TD's in the AAC

Who would you put on your television network as a Heisman worthy "front-runner/list" ??? Wake up, bud... Stop eating what the media is feeding you. Your breath smells like shit... :facepalm
FlatEarth

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Postby johnnybravo23 » September 20th, 2013, 8:22 am

So 20, McCarron for Heisman? 30-3 td-int rate in Vaunted SEC in 2012
35-4 last two seasons and counting.
johnnybravo23

Postby FlatEarth » September 20th, 2013, 12:27 pm

johnnybravo23 wrote:So 20, McCarron for Heisman? 30-3 td-int rate in Vaunted SEC in 2012
35-4 last two seasons and counting.

Gurley4Heisman

However, McCarron is as deserving as that clown Bridgewater and I don't believe either player is TRULY a Heisman worthy player. Nor do I think Murray should be in the discussion. There are "elite players" and then there are fucking once every 3-5 year animals. TGII is one of those animals. I'm just waiting for the fucking season to play out so he can finally get the recognition he deserves from the college football world.

[ img ]
[ img ]
FlatEarth

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Postby 08GatorBait » September 20th, 2013, 1:26 pm

Murray is not as good as bridgewater fucking stop please. Teddy at Georgia has a national title ring almost guaranteed. Can make every throw, makes pro reads, has a better arm, is quicker, more elusive in the pocket. Dude is better than Murray.
08GatorBait

Team Logo:
Florida Gators

Postby mrfree » September 20th, 2013, 5:51 pm

gurly is not even the best back on his team
mrfree

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby FlatEarth » September 21st, 2013, 3:43 pm

MIAMIDOMINATION wrote:Hes a racist bum
FlatEarth

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Postby FSUKW » September 21st, 2013, 4:00 pm

Gurley4Heisman wrote:
FSUKW wrote:

gurley does

Let's play a game... Seriously... (Don't want to make you look dumb, but...)

Player A:

37-52 for 632 and 4 TD's with a 71.2% completion and 12.15 yards per attempt against TWO top 10 teams. (Game three tomorrow. Will update if need be...)
2012 249-386 for 3893 and 36TD's in the SEC
2011 238-403 for 3149 and 35 TD's in the SEC

Player B:

62-88 for 1002 and 10 TD's with a 70.5% completion and 11.39 yards per attempt against 3 cupcakes. (One of which was Kentucky which is a team he only threw 1 TD pass against. ONE)
2012 287-419 for 3718 and 28 TD's in the Big East
2011 191-296 for 2129 and 33 TD's in the AAC

Who would you put on your television network as a Heisman worthy "front-runner/list" ??? Wake up, bud... Stop eating what the media is feeding you. Your breath smells like shit... :facepalm

Sorry to break it to you, but the only person you ever make look dumb is yourself. True story, take a poll here and see.

However, in the interest of your idiotic reply to my reply. MD said Bridgewater doesn't have Heisman numbers. I said he does and posted some basic numbers. You then bring Murray into a dick measuring contest (par for the course for you with UGA players) when there was no mention of Murray in mine of MD's posts. You then even bring 2011 and 2012 into it. :WTF does that have to do with a 2013 Heisman discussion?

:ROFL2
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FlatEarth » September 21st, 2013, 6:26 pm

Just pointing out that him being discussed as the number one player on the Heisman watch is laughable. I don't think Murray should be in the discussion, which I have said multiple times. Why you continue to take shots at me is crazy...

Its one thing to put up big numbers against shitty competition and then have shit in a game against the 12-14th team in the SEC. Pointing out that Murray has dominated the stats over Bridgewater in his career and will put up bigger numbers this year too. Ye no mention of him. Just the media sucking Bridgewater dick and you slurping up to the media hype.
FlatEarth

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Previous

Return to College Football