man this sucks

Dedicated to Nathan, a badass little Duck!

Moderator: JdPat04

man this sucks

Postby wsucougfan88 » September 12th, 2013, 1:35 am

all last week all i was hearing is how USC is going to destroy us.... that they were gonna run the ball down our throat and marqise lee was gonna have a career day

instead they total 130 rushing yards on almost 40 carries and we held them to 54 TOTAL passing yards (their lowest since 1998).... lee had 7 Rec for 27 yards.. ...

and all of this was on the road to a top 25 team.... do the cougs get any credit? Nope its all USC's/kiffens fault :banghead :blowup :mad :boo :banghead :blowup :mad

wsucougfan88

Team Logo:
Washington St

Re: man this sucks

Postby frazier9495 » September 12th, 2013, 1:47 am

:owned
frazier9495

Team Logo:
Nebraska Cornhuskers

Postby Muck FcDisney » September 12th, 2013, 4:39 pm

Week 1: Eastern Washington beats the 25th-ranked PAC-12 team by 3.

Week 2: WSU beats the 25th-ranked PAC-12 team by 3.

Therefore, WSU = EWU #madrespect :up
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FlatEarth » September 12th, 2013, 5:50 pm

Sorry, bud, but its Kiffen and USC. They are far more talented than the Cougs. :sadyes
FlatEarth

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » September 12th, 2013, 6:01 pm

wsucougfan88 wrote:all last week all i was hearing is how USC is going to destroy us.... that they were gonna run the ball down our throat and marqise lee was gonna have a career day

instead they total 130 rushing yards on almost 40 carries and we held them to 54 TOTAL passing yards (their lowest since 1998).... lee had 7 Rec for 27 yards.. ...

and all of this was on the road to a top 25 team.... do the cougs get any credit? Nope its all USC's/kiffens fault :banghead :blowup :mad :boo :banghead :blowup :mad

We're talking about the fucking genius who decided to go for a TD inside the 10 down by 9 points against ND last year. Lane Kiffin is a fucking moron. I mean it was a good win, no doubt, but WSU didn't do much of anything either. Your only TD was a pick-six. If you had beaten them 24-7 or something, WSU would be getting more credit. MissSU beat UF by the same score in Gainesville, but they didn't get any press about it.

Just be glad people associate Ryan Leaf with the Chargers instead of WSU.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FlatEarth » September 12th, 2013, 6:08 pm

:lol:
FlatEarth

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Postby failureofafriend » September 12th, 2013, 9:06 pm

If WSU hadn't lost to unranked Auburn who finished 3-9 (0-8 SEC) last season, they would be getting more respect. People see it more of a sign that USC is down than that WSU is up. Who knows though. Maybe that turns out to be USC's only loss, WSU wins out, and Nick Marshall turns out to be the next Cam Newton (kicked out of an SEC school -> community college -> Auburn QB -> Heisman and national champion). For some reason, I don't think so.
failureofafriend

Team Logo:
Atlanta Braves

Postby wsucougfan88 » September 13th, 2013, 12:25 am

Muck FcDisney wrote:Week 1: Eastern Washington beats the 25th-ranked PAC-12 team by 3.

wow i would have expected this from one of the lesser minds of VLE..... not you :facepalm
wsucougfan88

Team Logo:
Washington St

Postby wsucougfan88 » September 13th, 2013, 12:26 am

failureofafriend wrote:If WSU hadn't lost to unranked Auburn who finished 3-9 (0-8 SEC) last season, they would be getting more respect. People see it more of a sign that USC is down than that WSU is up. Who knows though. Maybe that turns out to be USC's only loss, WSU wins out, and Nick Marshall turns out to be the next Cam Newton (kicked out of an SEC school -> community college -> Auburn QB -> Heisman and national champion). For some reason, I don't think so.

auburn looks way better than last year... i bet they at least go 7-5
wsucougfan88

Team Logo:
Washington St

Postby wsucougfan88 » September 13th, 2013, 12:27 am

20ozBulldog wrote::lol:

dont you have another ACC team to lose too :wave2
wsucougfan88

Team Logo:
Washington St

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » September 13th, 2013, 1:04 am

wsucougfan88 wrote:
failureofafriend wrote:If WSU hadn't lost to unranked Auburn who finished 3-9 (0-8 SEC) last season, they would be getting more respect. People see it more of a sign that USC is down than that WSU is up. Who knows though. Maybe that turns out to be USC's only loss, WSU wins out, and Nick Marshall turns out to be the next Cam Newton (kicked out of an SEC school -> community college -> Auburn QB -> Heisman and national champion). For some reason, I don't think so.

To be honest, WSU, I kind of agree with FOAF. Auburn looked terrible last year (and they were) and you lost to their 2013 squad. Different teams, but 2012 WSU wasn't exactly awesome either, IIRC. I think you were LOLorado's only win. Those coupled with the fact that USC went 7-6 and lost to a 7-7 GT team, it doesn't make you look like you beat a 2003 or 2004 USC.

I give you mad kudos for being a loyal WSU fan. I know I gave you shit about it, but I was just foolin' around. I admire that fanbase for having such fans that would go to every College Gameday. And I know you've had some awesome teams, too. Mike Leach is one of the cooler coaches in college football. It's fun to listen to him. I hope you go to a bowl this year
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby RunawayBeerTruck » September 13th, 2013, 1:06 am

wsucougfan88 wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:Week 1: Eastern Washington beats the 25th-ranked PAC-12 team by 3.

wow i would have expected this from one of the lesser minds of VLE..... not you :facepalm

He only stated the obvious
RunawayBeerTruck

Postby wsucougfan88 » September 13th, 2013, 3:06 am

aubiefifty wrote:coug you have not spoken to me since the auburn game. wtf man?

:dunno not trying to avoid you... what do you want to talk about?
wsucougfan88

Team Logo:
Washington St

Postby wsucougfan88 » September 13th, 2013, 3:07 am

RunawayBeerTruck wrote:
wsucougfan88 wrote:

He only stated the obvious

:yawn
wsucougfan88

Team Logo:
Washington St

Postby wsucougfan88 » September 13th, 2013, 3:21 am

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
wsucougfan88 wrote:

To be honest, WSU, I kind of agree with FOAF. Auburn looked terrible last year (and they were) and you lost to their 2013 squad. Different teams, but 2012 WSU wasn't exactly awesome either, IIRC. I think you were LOLorado's only win. Those coupled with the fact that USC went 7-6 and lost to a 7-7 GT team, it doesn't make you look like you beat a 2003 or 2004 USC.

I give you mad kudos for being a loyal WSU fan. I know I gave you shit about it, but I was just foolin' around. I admire that fanbase for having such fans that would go to every College Gameday. And I know you've had some awesome teams, too. Mike Leach is one of the cooler coaches in college football. It's fun to listen to him. I hope you go to a bowl this year

the colorado game was :banghead :blowup :banghead :blowup :facepalm :facepalm we had a 17 point lead with 10 minutes left in the 4th.... how we lost i have no idea....

last year was insane leach kicked off/suspened 5 or 6 of our starters and started /played 17 freshman... we have talent we are just really young and that showed last year when we out played stanford but lost by 7 and let a blocked FG returned for a TD be the reason we lost to UCLA... and played with oregon for 3 quarters... yea we lost all those games and they are just "moral victories" but it showed we can play with the best of them and just need experience and depth to take us from close games (moral victories) to actual victories... i think we have that this year... now were not gonna win the conference or hell even our division but we will compete and prove we are no longer the pac 12 doormat
wsucougfan88

Team Logo:
Washington St

Postby wsucougfan88 » September 13th, 2013, 3:40 am

that game was bullshit and we were absolutely fucked by the refs.. we lost 31-24 BUT!!!!

1. their 75 yard td run... runner stepped out of bounds but wasn't called - 7 points

2. kick return for a td... blatant holding on the would be tackler that was right in front of the ref that wasn't called - 7 points

3. 40 yard catch... WR never had posession in bounds and bobbled the ball all the way to the ground... led to 3 points

4. our WR getting raped by their secondary.... so many PI's that werent called... the worst being our WR being pushed in the back and knocked to the ground with the ball 15 feet from him and the ref grabbed his flag and then put it back in his pocket... even the announcers called BS on that...

but despite all that we still had the game in our hands and threw a pick in the endzone with 4 minutes left... so its just as much our fault as any other.....
wsucougfan88

Team Logo:
Washington St

Postby FlatEarth » September 13th, 2013, 1:14 pm

wsucougfan88 wrote:
20ozBulldog wrote: :lol:

dont you have another ACC team to lose too :wave2

To*

And, no. We fucking own Coach Paul Johnson and Georgia Tech... :ROFL2

[ img ]
FlatEarth

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Postby MIAMIDOMINATION » September 14th, 2013, 4:47 am

Same thing when leach beat texas at tt

they only talked about how texas choked
MIAMIDOMINATION

Team Logo:
Boston Red Sox

Postby Beaver3332 » September 14th, 2013, 5:19 am

Don't worry Coug our teams our still undefeated you can talk shit til you lose which you probably will if you play a d1 team tomorrow :dog
Beaver3332

Return to College Football