Alabama (-8) @ Texass A&M

Dedicated to Nathan, a badass little Duck!

Moderator: JdPat04

Alabama (-8) @ Texass A&M

Postby Muck FcDisney » September 8th, 2013, 10:24 pm

DISCUSS
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Re: Alabama (-8) @ Texass A&M

Postby mrfree » September 8th, 2013, 10:35 pm

if the aggies want to win...create turnovers and score over 30
mrfree

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby Citronauts_Knights » September 8th, 2013, 11:59 pm

Saban, with another opportunity to plan for JF, and the revenge factor... I'll take Alabama and give the points. I think they win by 10+.
Citronauts_Knights

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby theSabanator20 » September 9th, 2013, 12:21 am

If we don't turn the ball over, we win by 17+. If we turn it over 3 times like last year, it'll be a nail biter.
theSabanator20

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby theSabanator20 » September 9th, 2013, 12:29 am

If Bama wins the toss, Saban will defer. Guaranteed. I think Bamas defense plus special teams will spot themselves 21 points. So Texas A&M has to score at least 21 to have a chance to beat Bama. They scored twice after 2 of Bama's 3 turnovers last year. So, no turnovers equals a win for Alabama. I'm not sure how to pick this game. I'll wait until Friday to pick scores.
theSabanator20

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby MIAMIDOMINATION » September 9th, 2013, 1:30 am

I cant stand manziel

I hope bama slaughters them
MIAMIDOMINATION

Team Logo:
Boston Red Sox

Postby FlatEarth » September 9th, 2013, 1:42 am

Fool Saban once, shame on you... He doesn't like losing. Especially to that cocky fuck. Bama is LIGHTS OUT on the road too. I would take Bama minus the points if i was betting this game. However, im staying the fuck away from that shit. Bama's run game was not impressive against VT after losing those 3 stud o-linemen and i just can't pick McCarron when he has to carry the team.
FlatEarth

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Postby billys_back » September 9th, 2013, 5:36 am

20ozBulldog wrote:Fool Saban once, shame on you... He doesn't like losing. Especially to that cocky fuck. Bama is LIGHTS OUT on the road too. I would take Bama minus the points if i was betting this game. However, im staying the fuck away from that shit. Bama's run game was not impressive against VT after losing those 3 stud o-linemen and i just can't pick McCarron when he has to carry the team.

Have to go with you on this, Bama's offense is suspect right now.
billys_back

Team Logo:
Oregon Ducks

Postby theSabanator20 » September 9th, 2013, 6:08 am

billys_back wrote:
20ozBulldog wrote:Fool Saban once, shame on you... He doesn't like losing. Especially to that cocky fuck. Bama is LIGHTS OUT on the road too. I would take Bama minus the points if i was betting this game. However, im staying the fuck away from that shit. Bama's run game was not impressive against VT after losing those 3 stud o-linemen and i just can't pick McCarron when he has to carry the team.

Have to go with you on this, Bama's offense is suspect right now.

Texas A&M's defense is also suspect. Several starters returning but they have played zero plays at game speed. Also are averaging giving up 29.5 PPG. Against Rice and Sam Houston State. Bama's backups wouldn't be giving up that many points. Not sure their starters would give up ANY.

I watched that game against VT 3 times on DVR. We might have ran 15 different plays the WHOLE GAME. We ran a vanilla offense to the extreme. VT knew what we were running, and put 8-9 guys in the box almost every play. Plus, VT has a great defense this year. Much better than A&M's IMO. But our Oline is my only worry. I have a feeling that Saban is going to run the ball early and often, and work up to slinging it around the 2nd half. We have to keep A&M off balance. I personally think they are going to blitz 6 every play to start the game to outmatch our Oline. But if they can hold up for 4 seconds, AJ is gonna have a field day. Like it or not, AJ is possibly the most accurate passer in the nation. Just rewatch the VT game. Most of his incompletions were throw aways forced by pressure. Every other incompletion was a drop by a WR except for one pass. The INT he threw was the WR's fault, he didn't box out the corner on the in route, and because of that he got manhandled and pushed to the ground. The ball was there. Ole AJ is gonna silence some doubters Saturday. I guarantee it. And our defense is gonna come at A&M like A&M killed their dogs. It's gonna be fun to watch.
theSabanator20

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Return to College Football