Duck Koolaide

Dedicated to Nathan, a badass little Duck!

Moderator: JdPat04

Duck Koolaide

Postby chrislah » November 8th, 2013, 4:24 am

They've been sneeking it into my beer....I knew it. Wow...i sucked it up and homered myself completely. Getting our asses kicked plain and simple. Enjoy ya'll. I can't help but laugh at myself and my hapless Duckies. I don't mind admitting when i was WRONG....specially after getting smacked in the face so many times. :crazy
chrislah

Team Logo:
Oregon Ducks

Re: Duck Koolaide

Postby billys_back » November 8th, 2013, 4:49 am

Fuck em. I gave them the benefit of doubt with the whole spread offense thing, but all it had done is kept them down. They deserve meritocracy once again. That idiot Hawaiian will be off to the NFL after this.
billys_back

Team Logo:
Oregon Ducks

Postby chrislah » November 8th, 2013, 4:54 am

billys_back wrote:Fuck em. I gave them the benefit of doubt with the whole spread offense thing, but all it had done is kept them down. They deserve meritocracy once again. That idiot Hawaiian will be off to the NFL after this.

We'd be nowhere without that "idiot Hawaiian"! We'll be lucky if he stays, and will suck worse if he leaves....have you watched our backups. Drink up my fellow Duck fan....
......OMG.....we haven't lost yet damnit!
chrislah

Team Logo:
Oregon Ducks

Postby billys_back » November 8th, 2013, 5:21 am

Oregon will never ever win an NC with the gimmick offense and Defense. Every time they play a team with size they choke. Fucking choke artists.
billys_back

Team Logo:
Oregon Ducks

Postby chrislah » November 8th, 2013, 5:27 am

billys_back wrote:Oregon will never ever win an NC with the gimmick offense and Defense. Every time they play a team with size they choke. Fucking choke artists.

ya know....i feel the same after that crap tonight....i really thought we were better this year...i sooo feel the frustration.....i thought our Defense was stronger...but they had it handed to em all night.....you win those games with Defense...and tonight...Stanfords was better....offense and special teams too. Is what it is....move on....what are ya gonna do....start liking the Huskies? :shocker
chrislah

Team Logo:
Oregon Ducks

Postby chrislah » November 8th, 2013, 5:44 am

sellular1 wrote:And Stanfurd lost to 4-4 Utah :ROFL2

I thought Oregon was the real deal. Mariota is the worst QB, couldn't hit shit all nite

"they" pour the Koolaide well.....and we're so eager to drink it up....... :oops:
chrislah

Team Logo:
Oregon Ducks

Postby webfoot » November 8th, 2013, 5:55 am

Fuck all you fare weather fans your worse than huskie fans jump off the Ducks band wagon and go root for the Beavs or some other loser team . :wave
webfoot

Team Logo:
Oregon Ducks

Postby Beaver3332 » November 8th, 2013, 6:04 am

webfoot wrote:Fuck all you fare weather fans your worse than huskie fans jump off the Ducks band wagon and go root for the Beavs or some other loser team . :wave

Agree he's acting like a little kid whose parents took something from your team will still be top 10 winning titles is hard if not everybody would do it.
Beaver3332

Postby frazier9495 » November 8th, 2013, 6:10 am

Wonder if Husker fans are still drinking the Scott Frost Kool-Aid :koolaid
frazier9495

Team Logo:
Nebraska Cornhuskers

Postby chrislah » November 8th, 2013, 6:28 am

webfoot wrote:Fuck all you fare weather fans your worse than huskie fans jump off the Ducks band wagon and go root for the Beavs or some other loser team . :wave

i hope you're talkin to billy boy.....cause i ain't jumpin off no bandwagon....the Ducks will always be my team, hell or high water! Fuck the beavs, and oh how i fricken HATE Stanford....but damn....they were better TONIGHT! We're still fine.....at least we haven't lost to UTAH.....hahahahah We're still top ten...and will be the only team in the country to be in a BCS bowl game the last 5 years in a row!!! Stanford can waste their energy in another Pac 12 title game and go to the Rose Bowl again....we'll go to the Fiesta and win, and finish #2 or #3 again...possibly ahead of Stanford AGAIN! Let's just hope Mariota stays another year. Tonight was his worst game by far.....give that to Stanfords D! and a big thumbs down to the O line!
chrislah

Team Logo:
Oregon Ducks

Postby webfoot » November 8th, 2013, 6:31 am

sellular1 wrote:And Stanfurd lost to 4-4 Utah :ROFL2

I thought Oregon was the real deal. Mariota is the worst QB, couldn't hit shit all nite

UCF bulls or bull shit ? :moon
webfoot

Team Logo:
Oregon Ducks

Postby billys_back » November 8th, 2013, 7:49 am

Fuck you ya little punk.
billys_back

Team Logo:
Oregon Ducks

Postby billys_back » November 8th, 2013, 7:50 am

chrislah wrote:

i hope you're talkin to billy boy.....cause i ain't jumpin off no bandwagon....the Ducks will always be my team, hell or high water! Fuck the beavs, and oh how i fricken HATE Stanford....but damn....they were better TONIGHT! We're still fine.....at least we haven't lost to UTAH.....hahahahah We're still top ten...and will be the only team in the country to be in a BCS bowl game the last 5 years in a row!!! Stanford can waste their energy in another Pac 12 title game and go to the Rose Bowl again....we'll go to the Fiesta and win, and finish #2 or #3 again...possibly ahead of Stanford AGAIN! Let's just hope Mariota stays another year. Tonight was his worst game by far.....give that to Stanfords D! and a big thumbs down to the O line!

Look what Utah did to turdford, Oregon will get bitched slapped by Utah as well.
billys_back

Team Logo:
Oregon Ducks

Postby gatrnation1 » November 8th, 2013, 11:33 am

Duck on duck on duck crimes! :shock:
gatrnation1

Team Logo:
Florida Gators

Postby ericberry14 » November 8th, 2013, 2:01 pm

I prefer Harley's to duck koolaid