Done with Oregon

Dedicated to Nathan, a badass little Duck!

Moderator: JdPat04

Done with Oregon

Postby billys_back » November 8th, 2013, 4:01 am

20 years i have supported these fucking idiots and time and time again i have watched them choke it away year after year. Tired of wasting my time on a choke artist team. Done with college football just like i am done with NASCAR.
billys_back

Team Logo:
Oregon Ducks

Re: Done with Oregon

Postby RoeTied » November 8th, 2013, 4:04 am

:ROFL2
RoeTied
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby theSabanator20 » November 8th, 2013, 4:17 am

Join the SEC bandwagon :lolthumb

You will always win :ROFL2
theSabanator20

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby billys_back » November 8th, 2013, 4:23 am

I hope the ducks plane goes down in a fiery crash and they all die especially that inbred Hawaiin fuck mariota
billys_back

Team Logo:
Oregon Ducks

Postby bdcane4eva » November 8th, 2013, 4:25 am

There is no crying in football, Huff.....pathetic :facepalm :facepalm
bdcane4eva

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby chrislah » November 8th, 2013, 4:27 am

It's so bad, i'm actually laughing now....easier than a missed fg at the end...not sure why....but when you get your ass kicked....what else can you do but laugh! NEXT! :)
chrislah

Team Logo:
Oregon Ducks

Postby FSUseminoles91 » November 8th, 2013, 4:28 am

You're just pissed, bro. You'll be alright in a couple days. I'm the same way when FSU loses, especially in a big game. If FSU manages to slip up this year, I will crash the board. :dog
FSUseminoles91

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby chrislah » November 8th, 2013, 4:35 am

FSUseminoles91 wrote:You're just pissed, bro. You'll be alright in a couple days. I'm the same way when FSU loses, especially in a big game. If FSU manages to slip up this year, I will crash the board. :dog

I've been pissed terribly too....since our first drive...and for a couple hours....but it ain't fricken worth it. Years ago, i'd a been pissed till our next game and beyond, but not now....I'd rather smile and hit the hay with my woman who will be happy to please me because of my positive attitude. Ducks sucked tonight....lol....you know where i'm going :wave
All is Well. Fiesta here we come again....what the f ever.....is your team going to the Natty?
chrislah

Team Logo:
Oregon Ducks

Postby Cane_boy » November 8th, 2013, 4:36 am

chrislah wrote:
FSUseminoles91 wrote:You're just pissed, bro. You'll be alright in a couple days. I'm the same way when FSU loses, especially in a big game. If FSU manages to slip up this year, I will crash the board. :dog

I've been pissed terribly too....since our first drive...and for a couple hours....but it ain't fricken worth it. Years ago, i'd a been pissed till our next game and beyond, but not now....I'd rather smile and hit the hay with my woman who will be happy to please me because of my positive attitude. Ducks sucked tonight....lol....you know where i'm going :wave
All is Well. Fiesta here we come again....what the f ever.....is your team going to the Natty?

I read that as "would rather hit a woman"... I was about to agree.
Cane_boy

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby chrislah » November 8th, 2013, 4:39 am

Cane_boy wrote:
chrislah wrote:

well you read it wrong.....hitting a woman is NOT FRICKEN ALLOWED...unless You're a woman!
chrislah

Team Logo:
Oregon Ducks

Postby Cane_boy » November 8th, 2013, 4:44 am

chrislah wrote:
Cane_boy wrote:
chrislah wrote:

well you read it wrong.....hitting a woman is NOT FRICKEN ALLOWED...unless You're a woman!

Or your team loses... or dinner sucks... or she didnt swallow... you go to think outside the box.
Cane_boy

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby bdcane4eva » November 8th, 2013, 4:45 am

DAT - classless moron..
40 points huh?
Keep smiling.... :wave2
bdcane4eva

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby billys_back » November 8th, 2013, 4:47 am

Like i said, 20 years i have supported them, sick and tired of watching this team never get to the next level because they choke it all away. Tired of spending my time and my money on them. Already called a friend and gave him my civil war tickets. FUCK OREGON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
billys_back

Team Logo:
Oregon Ducks

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » November 8th, 2013, 4:48 am

billys_back wrote:20 years i have supported these fucking idiots and time and time again i have watched them choke it away year after year. Tired of wasting my time on a choke artist team. Done with college football just like i am done with NASCAR.

Good for you! I hear Duck players don't even like Duck fans.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Beaver3332 » November 8th, 2013, 5:03 am

billys_back wrote:Like i said, 20 years i have supported them, sick and tired of watching this team never get to the next level because they choke it all away. Tired of spending my time and my money on them. Already called a friend and gave him my civil war tickets. FUCK OREGON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jesus you are a terrible fan I watched or went to every Miami game the last 3 years and we've sucked til this year, we just got our ass whooped by FSU and guess what I'm going to the VT game.
Beaver3332

Postby chrislah » November 8th, 2013, 5:10 am

Cane_boy wrote:
chrislah wrote:
Cane_boy wrote:
chrislah wrote:

Or your team loses... or dinner sucks... or she didnt swallow... you go to think outside the box.

that may be how loser low lifes do things in Fla....but not here where Men have character. I have no time for you going forward.
chrislah

Team Logo:
Oregon Ducks

Postby chrislah » November 8th, 2013, 5:11 am

bdcane4eva wrote:DAT - classless moron..
40 points huh?
Keep smiling.... :wave2

he's crying now....the lil dumbass....glad you brought this up....it needed to be!!!
chrislah

Team Logo:
Oregon Ducks

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » November 8th, 2013, 5:13 am

chrislah wrote:
Cane_boy wrote:
chrislah wrote:
Cane_boy wrote:
chrislah wrote:

that may be how loser low lifes do things in Fla....but not here where Men have character. I have no time for you going forward.

His name is cane_boy. Did you expect him to be a man?
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby chrislah » November 8th, 2013, 5:17 am

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
chrislah wrote:
Cane_boy wrote:
chrislah wrote:
Cane_boy wrote:
chrislah wrote:

His name is cane_boy. Did you expect him to be a man?

hahahahahahahahaha.......good point! thanks Stanford fan!...you smart badass mo fo's! hahahaha
chrislah

Team Logo:
Oregon Ducks

Postby billys_back » November 8th, 2013, 5:22 am

The Oregon Chokes will never win an NC with the gimmick style they play. They have to take on a team with size and strength, they choke. FUCKING CHOKERS
billys_back

Team Logo:
Oregon Ducks

Next

Return to College Football