Done with Oregon

Dedicated to Nathan, a badass little Duck!

Moderator: JdPat04

Re: Done with Oregon

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » November 8th, 2013, 5:27 am

chrislah wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:His name is cane_boy. Did you expect him to be a man?

hahahahahahahahaha.......good point! thanks Stanford fan!...you smart badass mo fo's! hahahaha

I'm not really a Stanford fan. I do root for them a lot.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby chrislah » November 8th, 2013, 5:32 am

billys_back wrote:The Oregon Chokes will never win an NC with the gimmick style they play. They have to take on a team with size and strength, they choke. FUCKING CHOKERS

quit whining baby duck......ask Cam Newton if he thinks the Ducks are f'ing chockers
tonights team was outplayed and outcoached.....that's not choking.....a missed 34 yrd fg is choking....we got our ass kicked!
chrislah

Team Logo:
Oregon Ducks

Postby webfoot » November 8th, 2013, 5:35 am

Billy why are you being a dick and giving the fucks on here this shit ,if you want to be a beaver believer knock your self out "GO DUCKS" :mad
webfoot

Team Logo:
Oregon Ducks

Postby billys_back » November 8th, 2013, 5:37 am

chrislah wrote:
billys_back wrote:The Oregon Chokes will never win an NC with the gimmick style they play. They have to take on a team with size and strength, they choke. FUCKING CHOKERS

quit whining baby duck......ask Cam Newton if he thinks the Ducks are f'ing chockers
tonights team was outplayed and outcoached.....that's not choking.....a missed 34 yrd fg is choking....we got our ass kicked!

They choked that game away as well. 3 god damn turn overs. They choked against Ohio ST in the Rose Bowl as well. Thye can not play against a team with size like STanford, Ohio ST, LSU, Auburn.
billys_back

Team Logo:
Oregon Ducks

Postby chrislah » November 8th, 2013, 5:41 am

billys_back wrote:
chrislah wrote:

They choked that game away as well. 3 god damn turn overs. They choked against Ohio ST in the Rose Bowl as well. Thye can not play against a team with size like STanford, Ohio ST, LSU, Auburn.

Don't forget Boise St.......hahahahahaha.......get over it billy boy....at least we didn't punch anyone after the game........i will give you the ref thing tho.....i hate that f'er and i'm fully confident he or his parents or kids went/go to Stanford......but that's not why we LOST!
again......i sooo feel the frustration.......f'n Ducks.....disappointed a lot of us. Am wondering if they're still a bunch of dopeheads like the rest of Eugene? :facepalm
chrislah

Team Logo:
Oregon Ducks

Postby webfoot » November 8th, 2013, 5:45 am

Jump off, you are like the fans that left early before Joey brought the Ducks back vs ASU .
webfoot

Team Logo:
Oregon Ducks

Postby billys_back » November 8th, 2013, 5:45 am

Only hope Oregon has of a BCS game now is for Stanford to lose at USC next week. Not sure that will happen. Until they start recruiting bigger stronger players for the DL and OL, they will never win and NC. And fact is, this was their last real chance. The playoffs will not favor a gimmick Offense. Computers and Humans are gonna butt rape Oregon in the polls this week. They will be lucky to be top 10 after this.
billys_back

Team Logo:
Oregon Ducks

Postby billys_back » November 8th, 2013, 5:46 am

webfoot wrote:Jump off, you are like the fans that left early before Joey brought the Ducks back vs ASU .

For 20 years i have seen them choke it all away because of the gimmick crap. I have every right to complain about them.
billys_back

Team Logo:
Oregon Ducks

Postby webfoot » November 8th, 2013, 6:07 am

20 yrs of wining football this has been the best Oregon football ever.Sometimes I long for the times back in the 70's-80's when Duck fans had fun at the games with out all the new spoiled pricks .
webfoot

Team Logo:
Oregon Ducks

Postby webfoot » November 8th, 2013, 6:26 am

WOW I expected other fans to pour it on the Ducks ,I did not expect fellow Duck fans to be so harsh .It's not like we lost to eastern Washington . "GO DUCKS"! :moon
webfoot

Team Logo:
Oregon Ducks

Postby semperfi4727 » November 8th, 2013, 6:39 am

Beaver3332 wrote:
billys_back wrote:Like i said, 20 years i have supported them, sick and tired of watching this team never get to the next level because they choke it all away. Tired of spending my time and my money on them. Already called a friend and gave him my civil war tickets. FUCK OREGON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jesus you are a terrible fan I watched or went to every Miami game the last 3 years and we've sucked til this year, we just got our ass whooped by FSU and guess what I'm going to the VT game.

This, I'm sitting here watching Georgia screw the pooch once again and I don't bitch and moan and cry like I'm on the rag. And to wish death on them is truly pathetic.
semperfi4727

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Postby webfoot » November 8th, 2013, 6:55 am

Some young Duck fans do not get it ,if they had a clue as to were we used to be and where we are now as a program :facepalm
webfoot

Team Logo:
Oregon Ducks

Postby semperfi4727 » November 8th, 2013, 7:03 am

webfoot wrote:Some young Duck fans do not get it ,if they had a clue as to were we used to be and where we are now as a program :facepalm

Just like UGA fans who forget the golf and donnan years.
semperfi4727

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Postby MIAMIDOMINATION » November 8th, 2013, 7:36 am

Boregon cant score against a non highschool D
MIAMIDOMINATION

Team Logo:
Boston Red Sox

Postby billys_back » November 8th, 2013, 7:47 am

webfoot wrote:Some young Duck fans do not get it ,if they had a clue as to were we used to be and where we are now as a program :facepalm

I am 41 you dumb jack ass, far from young. And fuck oregon
billys_back

Team Logo:
Oregon Ducks

Postby billys_back » November 8th, 2013, 7:47 am

MIAMIDOMINATION wrote:Boregon cant score against a non highschool D

nope
billys_back

Team Logo:
Oregon Ducks

Postby gatrnation1 » November 8th, 2013, 11:30 am

chrislah wrote:
Cane_boy wrote:
chrislah wrote:
Cane_boy wrote:
chrislah wrote:
FSUseminoles91 wrote:You're just pissed, bro. You'll be alright in a couple days. I'm the same way when FSU loses, especially in a big game. If FSU manages to slip up this year, I will crash the board. :dog

I've been pissed terribly too....since our first drive...and for a couple hours....but it ain't fricken worth it. Years ago, i'd a been pissed till our next game and beyond, but not now....I'd rather smile and hit the hay with my woman who will be happy to please me because of my positive attitude. Ducks sucked tonight....lol....you know where i'm going :wave
All is Well. Fiesta here we come again....what the f ever.....is your team going to the Natty?

I read that as "would rather hit a woman"... I was about to agree.

well you read it wrong.....hitting a woman is NOT FRICKEN ALLOWED...unless You're a woman!

Or your team loses... or dinner sucks... or she didnt swallow... you go to think outside the box.

that may be how loser low lifes do things in Fla....but not here where Men have character. I have no time for you going forward.

LOL, Portland is like France, state tax, city tax and all the homos in Birkenstocks, hemp clothing and driving Prius cars.
gatrnation1

Team Logo:
Florida Gators

Postby Citronauts_Knights » November 8th, 2013, 1:07 pm

There's probably 100 teams that would gladly trade places with Oregon.
Citronauts_Knights

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby ericberry14 » November 8th, 2013, 1:09 pm

billys_back wrote:20 years i have supported these fucking idiots and time and time again i have watched them choke it away year after year. Tired of wasting my time on a choke artist team. Done with college football just like i am done with NASCAR.

You guys are pussies. Try having a losing record for several years in a row. At least in a better fan than most of the retards on this site. Can't control whose team is bet but I'm definitely the best fan.
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby Citronauts_Knights » November 8th, 2013, 2:27 pm

aubiefifty wrote:if it was easy to go undefeated more teams would do it on a regular basis. a lot more parity between teams than there used to be.

I've posted this before, but over a 12 game season, the odds of going undefeated are really low.

Let's say a team's average chance of beating opponents on their schedule is X. Let's also say their odds of going undefeated is Y
You would have the formula: X12 = Y

So if a team has, on average, a 90% chance of winning each game, they have a 28% chance of going undefeated.
For an 80% average, there's only a 6.9% chance of going undefeated
For a 70% average, it drops down to 1.4%

In order to have a 50/50 chance of going undefeated, a team would have to have, on average, a 94.4% chance of beating each opponent.

Even if a team had a 99% chance of beating each team on their schedule, they would only have an 88.6% chance of going undefeated.
Citronauts_Knights

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Previous

Return to College Football