Looks like Saban is retiring

Dedicated to Nathan, a badass little Duck!

Moderator: JdPat04

Re: Looks like Saban is retiring

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » January 13th, 2024, 2:06 am

Muck FcDisney wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:Seriously, if any 13-0 P5 team should have been left out of the playoff (which none should have unless there were 5 of them), it was "#2" Washington... Yes, I'm still mad.

I'm not too high on Deboer for the reasons stated above.

I'm confident that FSU could have lost 23-3 to Michigan, which is better than Washington did.

It's kinda weird that Bama replaced a coach who lost to Michigan in his most recent game... with a coach who lost to Michigan in his most recent game.

He was like their 3rd or 4th choice. lol.
I wonder if Lane Kiffin is pissed off or not. Like I said earlier, I think it's really tough to coach up in Tuscaloosa, especially after Saban.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby CraigKressel » January 13th, 2024, 2:35 am

Another thing I want to point out about Saban he recruited like the #1 class or #2 class like every year he was there and underachieved massively for what the recruiting rankings were.

The reason they got so many #1 classes is because they were allowed to cheat while USC, OSU, PSU, Michigan, OU, Miami, FSU and others outside of the SEC got hammered by the NCAA during his run.
CraigKressel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby JdPat04 » January 13th, 2024, 5:30 am

CraigKressel wrote:Another thing I want to point out about Saban he recruited like the #1 class or #2 class like every year he was there and underachieved massively for what the recruiting rankings were.

The reason they got so many #1 classes is because they were allowed to cheat while USC, OSU, PSU, Michigan, OU, Miami, FSU and others outside of the SEC got hammered by the NCAA during his run.

:biglol
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Previous

Return to College Football