Florida State is really really…..

Dedicated to Nathan, a badass little Duck!

Moderator: JdPat04

Re: Florida State is really really…..

Postby FSUKW » January 2nd, 2024, 12:52 am

JdPat04 wrote:
FSUKW wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:No shit they lost. They don’t have the depth that Bama, UGA, OSU have, and they had the majority of the first string out. They okayed against a full and pissed off UGA team who had something to prove, while they were demoralized for being left out, and having half the team sit out, transfer, or be injured. No shit they were going to lose badly, just like most, if not every team would have.

Only people who don't understand this are trolls.

I’ve seen a lot of dumbasses on roll tide subreddit that were overblowing it out of proportion. Dumbasses are mad at FSU when they’ve done nothing wrong.

Although I hate almost everyone at ESPN save for David Hale, Buger McFarland and RGIII, they are saying the right things "so far" about all this. Could be scripted and damage control since the entire non SEC world got on their ass after selection Sunday, but they are saying it.
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » January 2nd, 2024, 12:54 am

FSUKW wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
FSUKW wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:No shit they lost. They don’t have the depth that Bama, UGA, OSU have, and they had the majority of the first string out. They okayed against a full and pissed off UGA team who had something to prove, while they were demoralized for being left out, and having half the team sit out, transfer, or be injured. No shit they were going to lose badly, just like most, if not every team would have.

Only people who don't understand this are trolls.

I’ve seen a lot of dumbasses on roll tide subreddit that were overblowing it out of proportion. Dumbasses are mad at FSU when they’ve done nothing wrong.

Although I hate almost everyone at ESPN save for David Hale, Buger McFarland and RGIII, they are saying the right things "so far" about all this. Could be scripted and damage control since the entire non SEC world got on their ass after selection Sunday, but they are saying it.

I think it’s all teamwork and a narrative like you said to be honest.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby bigbluebazooka » January 2nd, 2024, 1:51 am

FSUKW wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:
CraigKressel wrote:The Seminoles played without their top two quarterbacks, top two running backs, top two receivers, starting tight end, three starting defensive linemen, two of three starting linebackers and three starting defensive backs. They were down 29 scholarship players in all.

I guess FSU was built on transfers and not recruits. If last night was a glimpse of next season for FSU :popcorn

I guess the ACC refs couldn’t save you this time. :lol:

This is rich coming from a team with a big check book, allegedly good recruiting, but absolutely terrible coaching.

Enjoy your long offseason after that 60 point beatdown. :dog
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby FSUKW » January 2nd, 2024, 2:12 am

bigbluebazooka wrote:
FSUKW wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:
CraigKressel wrote:The Seminoles played without their top two quarterbacks, top two running backs, top two receivers, starting tight end, three starting defensive linemen, two of three starting linebackers and three starting defensive backs. They were down 29 scholarship players in all.

I guess FSU was built on transfers and not recruits. If last night was a glimpse of next season for FSU :popcorn

I guess the ACC refs couldn’t save you this time. :lol:

This is rich coming from a team with a big check book, allegedly good recruiting, but absolutely terrible coaching.

Enjoy your long offseason after that 60 point beatdown. :dog

13-1

Still more wins than Miami (and UF) combined.

Oh - and good luck with your transfer QB if you get one. LOL
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby CraigKressel » January 2nd, 2024, 4:23 am

FSU should have just opted out of the game, instead they let their primadonna players embarrassed the university and made the committee look smart.
CraigKressel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby FSUKW » January 2nd, 2024, 4:36 am

CraigKressel wrote:FSU should have just opted out of the game, instead they let their primadonna players embarrassed the university and made the committee look smart.

Nobody thinks that except SEC, ESPN, CFB Playoff Committee and trolls.

BAMA lost to Texas. BAMA lost to Michigan, BAMA struggled against USF.

In summary, 2023 BAMA can’t beat OOC P5 competition. Struggles with G5 competition. Gets propped up for struggle wins against bad SEC teams because “The are SEC Teams”.

Our game was not inductive of our season. It was an exhibition game showcasing young, inexperienced players.

The only team that looks like they belong is Washington.
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby ericberry14 » January 2nd, 2024, 4:41 am

Tennessee is better than Michigan
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Previous

Return to College Football