Florida State is really really…..

Dedicated to Nathan, a badass little Duck!

Moderator: JdPat04

Florida State is really really…..

Postby FlatEarth » December 30th, 2023, 11:17 pm

Bad. What an awful football team.
FlatEarth

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Re: Florida State is really really…..

Postby CraigKressel » December 31st, 2023, 1:05 am

I mean that team that Georgia played is, but the team that played most of the season was pretty solid.

Didn't they beat LSU badly and beat Florida pretty soundly with a backup qb?
CraigKressel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » December 31st, 2023, 2:02 am

FlatEarth wrote:Bad. What an awful football team.

That's why they're the 6th string instead of 1st string.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby ericberry14 » December 31st, 2023, 2:31 am

Well I guess the committee was right. That’s rough. Tennessee would be undefeated in the playoff if they were in any other conference. Fuck the SEC
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby CraigKressel » December 31st, 2023, 2:37 am

I don't think that made the committee right at all. Was that really FSUs team that they would have had in the playoffs?

Why did all those cowards quit though, what a fucking joke College football is a joke now it really is. DR Fauci and George Floyd killed it.
CraigKressel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby ericberry14 » December 31st, 2023, 2:38 am

CraigKressel wrote:I don't think that made the committee right at all. Was that really FSUs team that they would have had in the playoffs?

Why did all those cowards quit though, what a fucking joke College football is a joke now it really is. DR Fauci and George Floyd killed it.

They lost by fucking 60 dude
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby CraigKressel » December 31st, 2023, 2:59 am

ericberry14 wrote:
CraigKressel wrote:I don't think that made the committee right at all. Was that really FSUs team that they would have had in the playoffs?

They lost by fucking 60 dude

I picked them to lose by 40, they had like 10 starters opt out and I would imagine a bunch that played already mentally quit. It makes a pretty big difference when the team quits.

They dominated LSU early in the season and beat Florida pretty soundly with the backup QB. Also didn't Clemson just beat Kentucky a team they beat, they aren't 60 point bad, they should have lost by like 7-20 if all those guys didn't opt out would have been my guess.

I guess what you are saying is the committee got it wrong anyways, why wasn't Georgia in the playoff if they are going that route? Georgia is better than Texas / Washington for sure and I think they are better than Alabama for sure too, they lost to them cause of injuries and a play where they dropped the ball.

Just replacing 2-3 starters if 1 guy sucks could make a huge difference.
CraigKressel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby FlatEarth » December 31st, 2023, 3:36 am

21-0 with our 3-6th string players. Fuck, fellas. Stop buying into the media nonsense. Fucking Will Muschamp’s son ran all over FSU.

Also, Georgia had 27 players that were out tonight due to injuries and the portal. Why are people so retarded? Is it Georgia’s fault that Norvell can’t lead a team and convince them to play? No. That’s on him and the “team” that is Florida State.

Florida State got absolutely obliterated by the best team in the country. They would have also lost by 30+ with their starters and our starters all healthy.
FlatEarth

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Postby CraigKressel » December 31st, 2023, 5:10 am

Doesn't say much to me, there are times when teams quit, this was one of them. They were overmatched and should have lost by 30 then they quit to make it even worse.

You act like we haven't seen this before from teams that were actually good that quit and made it much worse.
CraigKressel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby CraigKressel » December 31st, 2023, 5:11 am

Oklahoma 55-19 is a good example, that team wasn't that bad.
CraigKressel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby CraigKressel » December 31st, 2023, 5:40 am

The Seminoles played without their top two quarterbacks, top two running backs, top two receivers, starting tight end, three starting defensive linemen, two of three starting linebackers and three starting defensive backs. They were down 29 scholarship players in all.
CraigKressel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby JdPat04 » December 31st, 2023, 6:10 am

No shit they lost. They don’t have the depth that Bama, UGA, OSU have, and they had the majority of the first string out. They okayed against a full and pissed off UGA team who had something to prove, while they were demoralized for being left out, and having half the team sit out, transfer, or be injured. No shit they were going to lose badly, just like most, if not every team would have.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby bigbluebazooka » December 31st, 2023, 1:49 pm

CraigKressel wrote:The Seminoles played without their top two quarterbacks, top two running backs, top two receivers, starting tight end, three starting defensive linemen, two of three starting linebackers and three starting defensive backs. They were down 29 scholarship players in all.

I guess FSU was built on transfers and not recruits. If last night was a glimpse of next season for FSU :popcorn

I guess the ACC refs couldn’t save you this time. :lol:
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby FSUKW » January 1st, 2024, 10:43 pm

FlatEarth wrote:21-0 with our 3-6th string players. Fuck, fellas. Stop buying into the media nonsense. Fucking Will Muschamp’s son ran all over FSU.

Also, Georgia had 27 players that were out tonight due to injuries and the portal. Why are people so retarded? Is it Georgia’s fault that Norvell can’t lead a team and convince them to play? No. That’s on him and the “team” that is Florida State.

Florida State got absolutely obliterated by the best team in the country. They would have also lost by 30+ with their starters and our starters all healthy.

You had 2 starters out. We had 14. STFU and follow football for once in your broke, pathetic life.
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FSUKW » January 1st, 2024, 10:43 pm

CraigKressel wrote:I mean that team that Georgia played is, but the team that played most of the season was pretty solid.

Didn't they beat LSU badly and beat Florida pretty soundly with a backup qb?

We beat LSU by more than BAMA. LOL
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FSUKW » January 1st, 2024, 10:48 pm

I agree.

I don't like that we had 30 guys out (14 starters) and do not agree with them sitting out out but the narrative is the CFP basically said fuck you and your 13 games did not count. So the guys going to the NFL decided the 14th game did not count. Don't agree but also don't blame them.
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FSUKW » January 1st, 2024, 10:50 pm

JdPat04 wrote:No shit they lost. They don’t have the depth that Bama, UGA, OSU have, and they had the majority of the first string out. They okayed against a full and pissed off UGA team who had something to prove, while they were demoralized for being left out, and having half the team sit out, transfer, or be injured. No shit they were going to lose badly, just like most, if not every team would have.

Only people who don't understand this are trolls.
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FSUKW » January 1st, 2024, 10:55 pm

bigbluebazooka wrote:
CraigKressel wrote:The Seminoles played without their top two quarterbacks, top two running backs, top two receivers, starting tight end, three starting defensive linemen, two of three starting linebackers and three starting defensive backs. They were down 29 scholarship players in all.

I guess FSU was built on transfers and not recruits. If last night was a glimpse of next season for FSU :popcorn

I guess the ACC refs couldn’t save you this time. :lol:

This is rich coming from a team with a big check book, allegedly good recruiting, but absolutely terrible coaching.
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FSUKW » January 1st, 2024, 11:55 pm

CraigKressel wrote:Doesn't say much to me, there are times when teams quit, this was one of them. They were overmatched and should have lost by 30 then they quit to make it even worse.

You act like we haven't seen this before from teams that were actually good that quit and made it much worse.

One of the talking heads on ESPN called the FSU situation "unprecedented". Of course it started with the snub, but we had 14 starters and 90% of our offensive production out. 5 of our 7 defensive front 7, starting saftey and 2 starting corners. We have not seen it like this. It has caused a stir and the "it's broken" talk is bigger than it ever has been before. Even Herbstreit said this today.

3rd string true Freshman QB. Our #1 RB is NFL bound. Our 2nd string (or co-starter) RB announced his return and then got injured in bowl practice. Our 3rd and 4th string Rb's entered the portal. We had to have a WR switch to RB. We had over a dozen players who played more in this game than they had in 13 prior games prior combined.

For 20OZDumbass to think Brock Bowers sitting out and a bunch of guys in the portal who were buried on the depth chart is comparable is the troll of all trolls. I know he is not that stupid.

For him to say Muschamp played well late in the game against similar dept is equally as stupid given our 3rd and 4th string had been in the whole game. Stupid ass comment!!!!!!!!
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » January 2nd, 2024, 12:45 am

FSUKW wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:No shit they lost. They don’t have the depth that Bama, UGA, OSU have, and they had the majority of the first string out. They okayed against a full and pissed off UGA team who had something to prove, while they were demoralized for being left out, and having half the team sit out, transfer, or be injured. No shit they were going to lose badly, just like most, if not every team would have.

Only people who don't understand this are trolls.

I’ve seen a lot of dumbasses on roll tide subreddit that were overblowing it out of proportion. Dumbasses are mad at FSU when they’ve done nothing wrong.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Next

Return to College Football