Missouri beat Ohio state

Dedicated to Nathan, a badass little Duck!

Moderator: JdPat04

Missouri beat Ohio state

Postby ericberry14 » December 30th, 2023, 6:02 am

Lol
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Re: Missouri beat Ohio state

Postby bigbluebazooka » December 30th, 2023, 3:00 pm

Yeah it sucks when starters sit out of bowl games. FSU is about to find out about this later today. :lolthumb
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby FSUKW » December 30th, 2023, 6:49 pm

bigbluebazooka wrote:Yeah it sucks when starters sit out of bowl games. FSU is about to find out about this later today. :lolthumb

More than likely!
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » December 30th, 2023, 8:03 pm

FSUKW wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:Yeah it sucks when starters sit out of bowl games. FSU is about to find out about this later today. :lolthumb

More than likely!

Man, if y’all beat UGA… holy fuck. I don’t think 20oz would ever show his screen name again. That would be hilarious
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby bigbluebazooka » December 30th, 2023, 9:28 pm

JdPat04 wrote:
FSUKW wrote:

More than likely!

Man, if y’all beat UGA… holy fuck. I don’t think 20oz would ever show his screen name again. That would be hilarious

And the NCAA would have some explaining to do after leaving FSU out of the playoffs
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby bigbluebazooka » December 30th, 2023, 11:09 pm

42-3 at the half. :scared
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby FlatEarth » December 30th, 2023, 11:19 pm

JdPat04 wrote:
FSUKW wrote:

More than likely!

You dolt. No way you thought that would even be a possibility. Everyone knows that Georgia is a top 4 team. Everyone…
FlatEarth

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Postby FlatEarth » December 30th, 2023, 11:20 pm

FlatEarth wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
FSUKW wrote:

More than likely!

You dolt. No way you thought that would even be a possibility. Everyone knows that Georgia is a top 4 team. Everyone…

Even you, JD… Do better
FlatEarth

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Postby CraigKressel » December 31st, 2023, 12:31 am

I think we should opt out as fans of any games where our players opt out and quit watching it, its honestly the only way to fix college football, quit watching it until they have to make some changes.
CraigKressel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » December 31st, 2023, 1:59 am

CraigKressel wrote:I think we should opt out as fans of any games where our players opt out and quit watching it, its honestly the only way to fix college football, quit watching it until they have to make some changes.

I watched about 8 game minutes of the Orange Bowl. I thought it would be at 7:30 or 8 PM. I saw the end of the UGA's first TD and watched on and off a few times.

I'm not watching CFB for the rest of the season. I'll watch highlights, but that's it. Way too many commercials in the live games now anyway. I wonder if the sociopath capitalist fucktards realize that showing too many commercials, especially in bad games, is hurting their ratings.

Also Kirby Smart is an asshole running it up on a scout team... although it's just as likely our true freshmen just can't tackle.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby CraigKressel » December 31st, 2023, 3:01 am

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
CraigKressel wrote:I think we should opt out as fans of any games where our players opt out and quit watching it, its honestly the only way to fix college football, quit watching it until they have to make some changes.

I watched about 8 game minutes of the Orange Bowl. I thought it would be at 7:30 or 8 PM. I saw the end of the UGA's first TD and watched on and off a few times.

I'm not watching CFB for the rest of the season. I'll watch highlights, but that's it. Way too many commercials in the live games now anyway. I wonder if the sociopath capitalist fucktards realize that showing too many commercials, especially in bad games, is hurting their ratings.

Also Kirby Smart is an asshole running it up on a scout team... although it's just as likely our true freshmen just can't tackle.

The commercials are sickening, I have a really hard time remembering what was going on there are so many commericals. This season i started to record the lower level Ohio State games then starting it like 30 min to an hour late to skip them. There was 1 game i started it 45 min late, paused it like another 15 minutes and still caught up to live TV in like the 3rd quarter.
CraigKressel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby FlatEarth » January 1st, 2024, 3:51 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

Running it up? Homie… Will Muschamp’s son played at QB in this game. Yall still couldn’t stop Georgia. We could have scored 223 points on that night.

Yeah, fuck you, Georgia Tech!
FlatEarth

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » January 2nd, 2024, 9:49 am

FlatEarth wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

Running it up? Homie... Will Muschamp's son played at QB in this game. Yall still couldn't stop Georgia. We could have scored 223 points on that night.

Yeah, fuck you, Georgia Tech!

although it's just as likely our true freshmen just can't tackle.

FSU quit and acting like the tired backups who were playing the entire game would stack up well against Jawja's fresh players in the 3rd and 4th quarters is laughable.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Return to College Football