I feel sorry for Georgia

Dedicated to Nathan, a badass little Duck!

Moderator: JdPat04

I feel sorry for Georgia

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » December 5th, 2023, 2:32 pm

If FSU shows up to the bowl game (50/50 at this point), they're going to take their anger and frustration out on the Bulldogs.

2 days later I'm still pretty mad as a fan and just lost. This is psychologically scarring. I thought about buying a gun and going to every committee member's house and asking them if they think FSU isn't one of the 4 best teams at gunpoint. You guys know me and what me even thinking about guns means (and obviously I'm not going to do it). I have to watch TV shows to distract myself and the whole situation of CFB being completely ruined still interrupts my thoughts.

Over 30 years of following this sport. 30+ years of joy and heartbreak. 30+ years knowing FSU is probably dropped out of the NC hunt if they lose a game. I know how special an undefeated, untied, unconquered season is: I've only seen it twice from FSU. Ever. Both times: national champions. Not even a question of FSU being left out when there were only 2 teams playing for a title. Not even a question. Now there are 4 teams playing for a "title," not more than 4 perfect teams, and a PERFECT FSU is not among the "top" 4... all in the name of a "conference" that won 15 of the last 20 titles or whatever and a team that has won like 5 titles in the last 12 years. All in the name of fucking greed.

And the way it was formed WEEKS before, with shitty ESPN saying that an undefeated FSU COULD be left out of the playoff, BEFORE Jordan Travis was injured. To see "analysts" say we shouldn't even entertain undefeated FSU being left out in favor of Alabama and Texas and changing their tune a few days later. Fucking nobody else besides FSU and possibly Auburn fans and players and coaches know that pain. It's revolting and violating and disgusting. It's heartbreaking because you didn't lose and you still fucking lost. The celebration of a perfect season and championship win turns into ash and tears 12 hours later.

Who would want to watch an FSU team on the rise, that just 2 seasons ago lost to an FCS team, a team that has battled for their injured QB1, their injured leader who was cut down? Finish for 13? There's no story there, no fairy tale, no hero. You can't market that. Ah, that's right. ESPN/Disney fucktards own the SEC and while they own the ACC, the SEC is their baby, their little champions. Long term, it needs to be the SEC in there. You can't have a final 4 without the SEC! And Texas is so huge we created the Longhorn Network and they BEAT THAT SEC team. We need revenge. We need viewers and we don't think (probable) defensive struggles are entertaining (as if either Alabama/LSU games in 2011-2 were entertaining). Disney doesn't like DeSantis taxing them. Fuck, nearly half of Florida doesn't like DeSantis, you fucking cowardly bitch-ass FUCKS! Disney doesn't like FSU wanting to leave the ACC? What better way to punish DeSantis and FSU than by fucking over FSU? Politics and backdoor deals in clandestine meetings behind closed doors decided that the integrity of college football wasn't worth preserving when they could make money and stick it to a competitor.

No matter what happens in this opt-out/transfer-less bowl game, 2023 FSU are national champions. Invitational or not, they earned it.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Re: I feel sorry for Georgia

Postby CraigKressel » December 5th, 2023, 3:38 pm

With opt outs and transfers bowl games are exhibitions now.
CraigKressel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Return to College Football