If you look at the SEC bias in these rankings

Dedicated to Nathan, a badass little Duck!

Moderator: JdPat04

If you look at the SEC bias in these rankings

Postby CraigKressel » December 4th, 2023, 4:13 pm

This committee is fucking rigged honestly.

Missouri ranked 9th, ok maybe they beat my team cause half the team is transferring and opting out but this team is not that good and should be ranked about 15th to 20th.
Tennessee 21st, are you kidding me? Any team they played with a pulse destroyed them.

Does anyone really think Penn State, OU, Oregon etc aren't better than Missouri? Clemson I think would whip Missouri

Ranking KSU instead of WVU to aid the whole Missouri, Texas, Georgia, Alabama bullshit and pulling down Penn State, seems obvious to me.

Ranking Tulane last week over Liberty, Liberty has been better all year, they did this cause Ole Miss played Tulane

Then here we go if Alabama is 1 of the best 4 and its about the best 4 and ranking the best teams.

WTF is Missouri 9th, we know damn well OU, Penn State have more talent on paper and played harder schedules similar to Alabama vs FSU?
Why are Georgia and Ohio State behind FSU on paper similar to Alabama those teams are better than FSU without their QB?

They are full of shit period.

Why is OU out of a NY6 bowl but Ole Miss and Missouri are playing in 1, they really are loving that SEC money. Yea i know OU will be in the SEC next year but right now the Big 12 would get that money.
CraigKressel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Re: If you look at the SEC bias in these rankings

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » December 5th, 2023, 1:53 am

Yeah. It's pretty lousy how much they had to stretch it and did so this entire season. I guarantee you if the SEC was 6-4 against the ACC and not vice-versa, Bubba fans would be bringing it up ad nauseam.

#9 or whatever Mizzou damn near lost to UF in Columbia 33-31. #1 FSU beat UF in Gainesville 24-19.
#1 FSU beat #12 or whatever the CFP is calling LSU 45-24 (45-17 before garbage time) at a neutral site.
#5 Alabama beat #12 LSU 42-28 (no garbage time at all) in Tuscaloosa.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FSUKW » December 5th, 2023, 4:01 am

Who gives a shit anymore?

CFB is the equivalent of figure skating. We let judges pick the best teams. Judges who can be bought or manipulated like puppets.
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » December 5th, 2023, 2:29 pm

"Experts agree"

"Trust the Science"

Get it yet? Appeal to authority is a logical fallacy. Especially when that authority is unelected, unaccountable, and corrupt.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby CraigKressel » December 5th, 2023, 2:30 pm

I am sort of in the same boat as you guys.

Everyone on ESPN is acting like Ohio State doesn't even exist right now they keep mentioning Georgia, Alabama, Texas, FSU.

Ohio State had a better season really than Alabama, Georgia, Texas, and this happens every time Ohio State has 1 loss, last year they were trying to put a 2 loss Alabama in over them.

The Georgia thing is hilarious to me, what have they done this year that Ohio State hasn't done better? Ohio State's loss is better, Ohio State's schedule is better. They played an extra cupcake out of conference to give them 13 games instead of 12.
CraigKressel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby Muck FcDisney » December 5th, 2023, 2:44 pm

CraigKressel wrote:I am sort of in the same boat as you guys.

Everyone on ESPN is acting like Ohio State doesn't even exist right now they keep mentioning Georgia, Alabama, Texas, FSU.

Ohio State had a better season really than Alabama, Georgia, Texas, and this happens every time Ohio State has 1 loss, last year they were trying to put a 2 loss Alabama in over them.

The Georgia thing is hilarious to me, what have they done this year that Ohio State hasn't done better? Ohio State's loss is better, Ohio State's schedule is better. They played an extra cupcake out of conference to give them 13 games instead of 12.

A healthy UGA is better than Alabama. Alabama did not play a healthy UGA. Using the CFP's logic, they should count the SECCG as a win for UGA, keep them at #1, and drop Bama out of the top 10.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby CraigKressel » December 5th, 2023, 3:37 pm

The other thing I keep hearing them mention how FSU played vs Florida. Also beating a top 15 team Louisville by double digits is probably about as good as beating Georgia who dropped the ball had injuries and a ton of dumb penalties. Georgia just almost lost to GT, they aren't last years Georgia.

WHAT THE FUCK ABOUT AUBURN my god its so dumb. Alabama just played like trash vs Auburn and Arkansas.

Ohio State has had 2 games in question all year ND and Michigan. Alabama has had like 5. Ohio State lost to the #1 team on the road on the last drive of the game and likely would have won if that TD/INT play was called an INT. Alabama got dominated at home and Texas lost on a neutral site by a team they didn't even put in a NY6 bowl.
CraigKressel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » December 5th, 2023, 4:21 pm

CraigKressel wrote:The other thing I keep hearing them mention how FSU played vs Florida. Also beating a top 15 team Louisville by double digits is probably about as good as beating Georgia who dropped the ball had injuries and a ton of dumb penalties. Georgia just almost lost to GT, they aren't last years Georgia.

WHAT THE FUCK ABOUT AUBURN my god its so dumb. Alabama just played like trash vs Auburn and Arkansas.

Ohio State has had 2 games in question all year ND and Michigan. Alabama has had like 5. Ohio State lost to the #1 team on the road on the last drive of the game and likely would have won if that TD/INT play was called an INT. Alabama got dominated at home and Texas lost on a neutral site by a team they didn't even put in a NY6 bowl.

Yeah, Auburn totally destroyed the real legitimacy of the SEC when NMSU beat them by 21 and Alabama and Georgia beat Auburn by 10 points COMBINED. Anyone paying attention knows the SEC is trash this season. Going into the CCG week, FSU had a better SOS than UGA.

I'm not a fan of Ryan Day (for his antics and fake hair), but my relatives in Ohio seem to like him. My cousin didn't think Ohio State was very good this year, at least halfway through. He just seems unable to beat Michigan. Do you think they should fire Day?
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby CraigKressel » December 5th, 2023, 8:24 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
CraigKressel wrote:The other thing I keep hearing them mention how FSU played vs Florida. Also beating a top 15 team Louisville by double digits is probably about as good as beating Georgia who dropped the ball had injuries and a ton of dumb penalties. Georgia just almost lost to GT, they aren't last years Georgia.

Yeah, Auburn totally destroyed the real legitimacy of the SEC when NMSU beat them by 21 and Alabama and Georgia beat Auburn by 10 points COMBINED. Anyone paying attention knows the SEC is trash this season. Going into the CCG week, FSU had a better SOS than UGA.

I'm not a fan of Ryan Day (for his antics and fake hair), but my relatives in Ohio seem to like him. My cousin didn't think Ohio State was very good this year, at least halfway through. He just seems unable to beat Michigan. Do you think they should fire Day?

I wouldn't fire him yet, the thing is who else are they going to get, Mike Vrabel maybe or Meyer back?

Here is my line of thinking, Michigan will probably get hammered by a mass exodus from the NCAA here soon, Oregon, USC, Washington will all be rebuilding next year. I feel like the only real threat is Penn State if the NCAA isn't too slow to act.

I would say give him 1 more year to see what he can do Vrabel, if they lose to Michigan again and don't make it to at least the 2nd round in the playoff fire him.
CraigKressel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby ericberry14 » December 5th, 2023, 9:54 pm

Tennessee is going to beat the 2nd best team in the big 10
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » December 9th, 2023, 12:23 am

ericberry14 wrote:Tennessee is going to beat the 2nd best team in the big 10

Iowa lost to a 5-7 Minnesota team that scored 4 FGs.

For all the "weakness" flak the ACC is getting, the B1G is arguably worse... at least the West is.

Michigan cheats.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Return to College Football