Left FSU out!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Dedicated to Nathan, a badass little Duck!

Moderator: JdPat04

Left FSU out!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Postby FlatEarth » December 3rd, 2023, 5:39 pm

:roasted
FlatEarth

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Re: Left FSU out!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » December 3rd, 2023, 5:46 pm

Fuck these pieces of dog shit. FSU earned their way in. ALABAMA IS DOG SHIT!
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FlatEarth » December 3rd, 2023, 5:55 pm

I would KILLLLLL to play Florida State
FlatEarth

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Postby CraigKressel » December 3rd, 2023, 6:14 pm

This is honestly fucking disgusting.

Did they forget that Alabama just needed a 4th and 31 to beat an Auburn team that just got dominated 31-10 by NM State, my god this is sickening.

The way they are talking its like Louisville was as bad as Auburn or something, FSU beat them by 10 points. They beat LSU better than Alabama did.

Alabama should be ranked 7th honestly behind OSU, FSU and Georgia, they barely beat Arkansas, USF, Texas AM, Auburn and when they beat Georgia it was by 3 not by like 20 or something and Georgia honestly only lost because of injuries in the receiving department and penalties.
CraigKressel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby CraigKressel » December 3rd, 2023, 6:15 pm

I hate FSU but this is the worst travesty in CFB history, because we have a structured system now and they still cheated for the SEC and Bama.

The only thing as bad in the last 30 years or so was Oklahoma going over USC in 2003

If its just the 4 best teams and not what you did on the field, why was 2015 Ohio State left out then? They were better than Oklahoma and Michigan State.

Why was Ohio State 2017 left out they were better than Alabama at the end of the season for sure before the playoffs?

Why was TCU in the playoff last year and ranked 3rd ahead of Ohio State. Why was Cincinatti in the playoff in 2021 or ND in 2020?
Last edited by CraigKressel on December 3rd, 2023, 6:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CraigKressel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » December 3rd, 2023, 6:17 pm

CraigKressel wrote:This is honestly fucking disgusting.

Did they forget that Alabama just needed a 4th and 31 to beat an Auburn team that just got dominated 31-10 by NM State, my god this is sickening.

The way they are talking its like Louisville was as bad as Auburn or something, FSU beat them by 10 points. They beat LSU better than Alabama did.

Alabama should be ranked 7th honestly behind OSU, FSU and Georgia, they barely beat Arkansas, USF, Texas AM, Auburn and when they beat Georgia it was by 3 not by like 20 or something and Georgia honestly only lost because of injuries in the receiving department and penalties.

. :4thumbs The CFP Committee is so bad they have the two of us on the same page. It's an absolute disgrace and a dereliction of duty for the CFP to leave 13-0 FSU out in favor of TWO one-loss teams.

I know what 3 games I'm NOT going to watch this postseason.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby ericberry14 » December 3rd, 2023, 6:46 pm

Damn FSU got royally FUUUUUUCCCKKKKEEEDDDD. That’s some bullshit. I hope bamas team plane crashes on the way to the playoff game
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby bigbluebazooka » December 3rd, 2023, 8:30 pm

Remember when Miami got screwed out of playing Oklahoma for the natty after beating FSU? :violin :lol:
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » December 3rd, 2023, 9:15 pm

bigbluebazooka wrote:Remember when Miami got screwed out of playing Oklahoma for the natty after beating FSU? :violin :lol:

It's either 2000 #4 Washington (beat) > #3 M.I.A. (beat) > #2 FSU (head-to-head win)
or
2000 #2 FSU > #3 M.I.A. > #4 Washington (best loss).

2000 M.I.A. didn't belong in the NCG either way and M.I.A.'s SOS wasn't good with the Big East, either.

Keeping an undefeated P5 team out of a 4-team playoff with only 3 undefeated P5 teams is an absolute joke and not even close to the same thing as arguing which 1-loss team(s) should be left out. Very, very different. It's a total travesty that this happened because it had no reason to happen.

I'm really wondering what JD is thinking.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby bigbluebazooka » December 3rd, 2023, 9:44 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:Remember when Miami got screwed out of playing Oklahoma for the natty after beating FSU? :violin :lol:

It's either 2000 #4 Washington (beat) > #3 M.I.A. (beat) > #2 FSU (head-to-head win)
or
2000 #2 FSU > #3 M.I.A. > #4 Washington (best loss).

2000 M.I.A. didn't belong in the NCG either way and M.I.A.'s SOS wasn't good with the Big East, either.

Keeping an undefeated P5 team out of a 4-team playoff with only 3 undefeated P5 teams is an absolute joke and not even close to the same thing as arguing which 1-loss team(s) should be left out. Very, very different. It's a total travesty that this happened because it had no reason to happen.

I'm really wondering what JD is thinking.

Oh should I mention how the refs cheated for you this year to help your shitty program. We had you beat but that’s karma. Cheaters never win. Maybe you should be careful who you schedule and maybe your QBs leg wouldn’t have gotten snapped like a twig. You had a good run with your transfer QB. :finger
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby JdPat04 » December 3rd, 2023, 9:44 pm

I think Bama is one of the best in the country right now. I think if you want to put the best 4 teams then Bama is one of them, and I kind of expected this.

Do I think it fucking sucks for fsu? Hell yes, and I would be really fucking pissed if I was an FSU fan, or any of the other teams honestly, because Bama is more dangerous than FSU.

I think Bama can beat UT as well, and don’t care too much about a game that happened 12 weeks ago.

Fuck just said that UGA should be ranked over Bama but claims that UT should always be over Bama because of H2H 11 weeks ago, but not H2H 1 day ago.

Bama only lost the NC Game to UGA because of injuries if you want to play UGA lost because of injuries. We were missing our #1 RB as well. That catch should’ve been reviewed, but it wasn’t, and UGA had plenty of time and opportunity to recover from the blown call, but they didn’t capitalize and lost the game.

So I understand all the frustration, but I’m happy right now.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » December 3rd, 2023, 10:14 pm

JdPat04 wrote:
Fuck just said that UGA should be ranked over Bama

When the fuck did I say that? The only thing I can think of is the ranking system which I directly contradicted recently with my CFP rankings. I may have said UGA belonged in front of Alabama before the SECCG, but not after. I said Alabama should be right behind Texas if they beat UGA in the "what if?" thread.

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=23693&p=268886#p268864

CFB died today. It totally died. It's dead. :deadhorse :finger
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » December 3rd, 2023, 10:21 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:I'm putting FSU #1 at my end-of-season ballot no matter what; maybe they're tied with 15-0 Washington or 15-0 Michigan, but nobody else.

What if they lose to Georgia though..

Right now I don't care. FSU shouldn't even be playing Georgia.

If this is what you're crying about, JD, I'm saying FSU shouldn't be playing a non-playoff team. FSU belongs in the playoffs. That's not me saying UGA should be in the CFP.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby CraigKressel » December 3rd, 2023, 10:58 pm

JdPat04 wrote:I think Bama is one of the best in the country right now. I think if you want to put the best 4 teams then Bama is one of them, and I kind of expected this.

Do I think it fucking sucks for fsu? Hell yes, and I would be really fucking pissed if I was an FSU fan, or any of the other teams honestly, because Bama is more dangerous than FSU.

I think Bama can beat UT as well, and don’t care too much about a game that happened 12 weeks ago.

Fuck just said that UGA should be ranked over Bama but claims that UT should always be over Bama because of H2H 11 weeks ago, but not H2H 1 day ago.

Bama only lost the NC Game to UGA because of injuries if you want to play UGA lost because of injuries. We were missing our #1 RB as well. That catch should’ve been reviewed, but it wasn’t, and UGA had plenty of time and opportunity to recover from the blown call, but they didn’t capitalize and lost the game.

Do you are so full of shit right now it isn't even funny. I bet last week you were thinking during the game, that your team was not that good.

AUBURN LOST TO FUCKING NEW MEXICO STATE 31-10 2 weeks ago and ALABAMA NEEDED A 4th and 31 TO BEAT THEM!!!!! Put down the fucking drugs they didn't prove shit. FSUs last 2 weeks with the 2nd and 3rd string qb were better than Alabama's period.

Beating a top 15 team by 10 points and winning on the road more convincingly vs Florida while Bama looked not that great yesterday honestly but Georgia had injuries in the passing game and a bunch of penalties that gave Alabama the game. Alabama just looked like absolute shit 1 week ago.

They did NOT prove they were 1 of the best 4 teams so then you go back to the fact that FSU had a better record and played more conference games and won by a wider MOV.

If Alabama had beat Auburn by 30-40 points didn't look like trash vs Arkansas and beat Georgia a little better maybe we would be having a different discussion. Fact is this is a fucking joke honestly.

Go back and look at all of the other playoffs WTF was Cincy in the playoff 2 years ago then or TCU last year ranked higher than Ohio State if the record doesn't matter? Ohio State was more dominant and played tougher opponents. Alabama wasn't even more dominant than FSU, they have like 6 points less MOV over their opponents.

I don't care if Alabama wins the NC and Georiga wins by 50 vs FSU it doesn't mean shit, this was the wrong choice period, otherwise why do we even play the season just put Alabama and Georgia in the playoffs and call it a day.

I sit here and watch possibly the greatest assembly of talent ever the Ohio State 2015 football team get left out for Oklahoma, MSU teams that were inferior and have to eat it. I watch Alabama 2017 literally play 1 ranked team all year and get the shit kicked out of them by them in the last game of the season go over an Ohio State 2017 team that just beat an undefeated Wisconsin team, won the CC and played like 6 top 25 teams get left out.

Alabama should not have been in the 2011 2012 2017 or 2023 NC/Playoffs and it has gotten to the point where it has snowballed by all the extra chances they get.
Last edited by CraigKressel on December 3rd, 2023, 11:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CraigKressel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby CraigKressel » December 3rd, 2023, 10:59 pm

Hell why did they put 2014 FSU in the playoff over Baylor and TCU? They had a much worse season than this FSU team
CraigKressel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby CraigKressel » December 3rd, 2023, 11:05 pm

Lets look at Alabama's resume

Dominated by Texas at home, it was worse than the 10 points.

Near escape vs USF a team that won like 2 games in 2 years at the time.

Getting dominated by Tenn at half but Tennessee's coach is a moron and cost his team about 20 points worth of moronic decisions.

Texas AM game could have lost that

Arkansas a terrible team took them to the wire

Auburn game should have lost that, just 2 weeks ago they got crushed and doubled in yardage by NM State.

Honestly why is Alabama ranked higher than Georgia or Ohio State

Ohio State's MOV is 21 points Alabama's is 16. Ohio State played 9 conference games, Alabama played 8

Ohio State lost to the #1 team on the road on the last drive of the game, Alabama dominated at home by the #3 team

Alabama beat Ole Miss, LSU, Georgia, Ohio State beat ND and Penn State

Ohio State had 1 close game in doubt near the end all year outside of the loss, Alabama had like 4 that were really in doubt near the end.
CraigKressel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby CraigKressel » December 3rd, 2023, 11:10 pm

Being 1 of the best 4 teams means being consistently good week in and week out.

Alabama is not consistently good, their A game is as good as anyone's but they only play it half the time if that.

That is why this BEST 4 teams criteria the committee used is bullshit.

Alabama should be ranked 7th based on consistency. I don't even want to hear head to head either, if head to head actually really meant something How many 1 loss teams won the NC that lost to some mediocre team barely ranked or unranked. Almost every year the NC team has 1 bad week, the problem for Alabama they had like 4-5 bad weeks and there are 6 other teams that did not have 4 or 5 bad weeks.
CraigKressel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » December 3rd, 2023, 11:21 pm

I never said UGA belonged in front of Alabama based on H2H or despite it. UGA belongs behind Alabama and out of the CFP.

JdPat04 wrote:I think Bama is one of the best in the country right now. I think if you want to put the best 4 teams then Bama is one of them, and I kind of expected this.

Alabama has not had a "par" year. They won 12 games, but they looked much shittier than FSU did winning 13, ESPECIALLY early on and ESPECIALLY with that double-digit loss to Texas. FSU put on an ELITE defensive performance last night, barely had a QB, and still won a conference title game by double digits, a conference title game that didn't include some 8-4 Coastal/SEC East team.

Almost losing to Auburn that the very week previous lost NEW MEXICO STATE 31-10 should automatically make Alabama one of the worst 1-loss teams AKA not better than 12-1 Texas and the 3 fucking undefeated teams that absolutely EARNED their way in.

Bringing up injuries that cost Alabama the game ON THE FIELD is not the same as FSU being TOTALLY DENIED of the CHANCE to play DESPITE WINNING EVERY GAME, a chance they absolutely earned and deserved. That is extremely not the same deal as losing CFP games because you had players injured: you were actually in the game.

I thought Oregon was better than Washington before the CCG. I was proven wrong by repeated results on the field and regardless, I NEVER would have put 11-2 or 11-1 Oregon in over 13-0 Washington. Never. Washington earned it.

Going back and reading that post is disappointing, JD. I'd thought maybe you'd be able to put aside your homerism and admit that real injustice happened, but I guess not.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FSUKW » December 3rd, 2023, 11:51 pm

BAMA was 32 seconds away from 2 losses just 8 days ago. Now they’re world beaters? :jerkit

UGA was definitively a top 4 team 24 hours ago. Now they are behind us at 6. LOL. If the committee is absolute law, we are better than UGA, right?

No coincidence a team in the SEC and a team going to the SEC made it. A team in the Big 10 and a team going to the Big 10 made it.

We could hang with any of these clowns. They’ve all struggled with .500 teams.
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » December 3rd, 2023, 11:57 pm

FSUKW wrote:BAMA was 32 seconds away from 2 losses just 8 days ago. Now they’re world beaters? :jerkit

We could hang with any of these clowns. They’ve all struggled with .500 teams.

Thank you! The fucking Alabama and SEC homers acting like Auburn doesn't immediately fucking destroy their SOS/"Strength of Record" narrative is total BS.

Auburn got blown out by New Mexico State. New Mexico State is a 9-4 C-USA team. If anything, New Mexico State belongs in the CFP instead of Alabama...

Good to have you posting again, too.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Next

Return to College Football