Left FSU out!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Dedicated to Nathan, a badass little Duck!

Moderator: JdPat04

Re: Left FSU out!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Postby FSUKW » December 3rd, 2023, 11:59 pm

JdPat04 wrote:I think Bama is one of the best in the country right now. I think if you want to put the best 4 teams then Bama is one of them, and I kind of expected this.

Do I think it fucking sucks for fsu? Hell yes, and I would be really fucking pissed if I was an FSU fan, or any of the other teams honestly, because Bama is more dangerous than FSU.

I think Bama can beat UT as well, and don’t care too much about a game that happened 12 weeks ago.

Fuck just said that UGA should be ranked over Bama but claims that UT should always be over Bama because of H2H 11 weeks ago, but not H2H 1 day ago.

Bama only lost the NC Game to UGA because of injuries if you want to play UGA lost because of injuries. We were missing our #1 RB as well. That catch should’ve been reviewed, but it wasn’t, and UGA had plenty of time and opportunity to recover from the blown call, but they didn’t capitalize and lost the game.

So I understand all the frustration, but I’m happy right now.

Sure,

One of the 6 best! :2thumbs
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FSUKW » December 4th, 2023, 12:04 am

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
FSUKW wrote:BAMA was 32 seconds away from 2 losses just 8 days ago. Now they’re world beaters? :jerkit

We could hang with any of these clowns. They’ve all struggled with .500 teams.

Thank you! The fucking Alabama and SEC homers acting like Auburn doesn't immediately fucking destroy their SOS/"Strength of Record" narrative is total BS.

Auburn got blown out by New Mexico State. New Mexico State is a 9-4 C-USA team. If anything, New Mexico State belongs in the CFP instead of Alabama...

Good to have you posting again, too.

Thanks! When SEC teams play close games to bad teams, it gets buried but when they beat the alleged #1 overrated team close its other worldly and unattainable by any mere mortal team.

If I’m Michigan, I’m just gonna watch the film of the BAMA/USF game.
Last edited by FSUKW on December 4th, 2023, 12:08 am, edited 2 times in total.
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » December 4th, 2023, 12:05 am

:texas owns :alabama
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » December 4th, 2023, 1:21 am

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:I'm putting FSU #1 at my end-of-season ballot no matter what; maybe they're tied with 15-0 Washington or 15-0 Michigan, but nobody else.

What if they lose to Georgia though..

Right now I don't care. FSU shouldn't even be playing Georgia.

If this is what you're crying about, JD, I'm saying FSU shouldn't be playing a non-playoff team. FSU belongs in the playoffs. That's not me saying UGA should be in the CFP.

“Crying”? Are you acting like DA right now and acting like answering your question is crying?

Be better than that.

As to what I said about ranking UGA ahead, I was mistaken and Craig said it, not you. :surrender
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby JdPat04 » December 4th, 2023, 1:34 am

Hating on Bama is funny, but just remember, FSU was going to be left out if we lost too. :lolthumb

Would’ve been
UGA
UM
UW
UT
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby ericberry14 » December 4th, 2023, 1:50 am

JdPat04 wrote:Hating on Bama is funny, but just remember, FSU was going to be left out if we lost too. :lolthumb

Would’ve been
UGA
UM
UW
UT

I think they leave out Texas if bama loses. Especially if bama got beat easily. Then the win over bama isn’t as good and they still have a loss which Florida state didn’t
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » December 4th, 2023, 2:00 am

JdPat04 wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:I'm putting FSU #1 at my end-of-season ballot no matter what; maybe they're tied with 15-0 Washington or 15-0 Michigan, but nobody else.

If this is what you're crying about, JD, I'm saying FSU shouldn't be playing a non-playoff team. FSU belongs in the playoffs. That's not me saying UGA should be in the CFP.

“Crying”? Are you acting like DA right now and acting like answering your question is crying?

Be better than that.

As to what I said about ranking UGA ahead, I was mistaken and Craig said it, not you. :surrender

Does "complaining" work better for you?

Mixing up Craig and me is borderline offensive, and I'm sure Craig feels the same way.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » December 4th, 2023, 4:18 am

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:

Be better than that.

Mixing up Craig and me is borderline offensive, and I'm sure Craig feels the same way.

No complaining really doesn’t make sense either.

It’s like if your wife or g/f asks your opinion about a meal she cooks, you give an honest answer, and maybe this meal you don’t like as much, you tell the truth, then she accuses you of complaining about the meal.

You asked my thoughts and I gave you the answer. That would be called a conversation where I’m from. There were no insults, no backhanded compliments, and nothing combative. Yet you acted like a lame troll and come back with insults…. I thought you were past that.

As to getting y’all mixed up, it was a lot of long ranting posts, that I was reading through and I just messed up :sorry
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » December 4th, 2023, 4:59 am

JdPat04 wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:

Be better than that.

It’s like if your wife or g/f asks your opinion about a meal she cooks, you give an honest answer, and maybe this meal you don’t like as much, you tell the truth, then she accuses you of complaining about the meal.

You asked my thoughts and I gave you the answer. That would be called a conversation where I’m from. There were no insults, no backhanded compliments, and nothing combative. Yet you acted like a lame troll and come back with insults…. I thought you were past that.

As to getting y’all mixed up, it was a lot of long ranting posts, that I was reading through and I just messed up :sorry

Except I'm not your wife and I'm not talking about mundane inconsequential shit like what my dinner tastes like. If we're using that analogy it's like saying you killed your pregnant gf/wife to get her out of the way to date someone supposedly better and it's fine because you felt the other girl was probably a better match for you despite your gf/wife doing everything right by you. You didn't even bring up breaking up/separation/divorce. And then you bring up how freaking orangutans kill each other in competitive courtship or some shit as if it has any relevance.

It's about the integrity of the greatest sport left and you're going to sit there and act like because Alabama got in they deserve to be in. You want to have a conversation? The CFP absolutely ruined major CFB. Ruined it. The mere idea of you saying that Alabama belongs in there instead of FSU because they're "more dangerous" is an insult. Is NMSU the "most dangerous team"? FSU did everything right and was denied by the CFP. Everything. It's not debatable. FSU did everything on the field right and they still didn't get in. It's not like FSU is 13-0 and 4 other teams are. It's not like FSU also had one loss so they should have been even thought to be less deserving/less good as the actual fucking losers who got in. If FSU is 12-1, you have an argument. FSU is 13-0, not 12-1. Nobody has an argument to be above FSU in that circumstance other than Washington or Michigan based on all the legit criteria the CFP listed.

And you absolutely know that Texas belongs there in front of Alabama and that's a big reason why they forced FSU out. It's all about money but you act like Alabama got there on merit.

It's a fucking joke and your reaction to it is pretty fucking insulting. Basically "I understand. Tough rocks. Integrity of the sport is just kind of meh/secondary. I'd be mad too, but I'm happy" You know the right thing was FSU, Washington, Michigan*, and one more (although Michigan cheats, so maybe just FSU and Washington + 2). And you don't even care.

As for any insults, the :finger before was about the CFP Committee killing major CFB, not you or Alabama. When you accuse me of something like saying UGA belonged in front of Alabama but insist on Texas in front of Alabama, it seems like whining/crying/complaining about my post(s).
Last edited by FuckESPNdotCOM on December 4th, 2023, 11:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby CraigKressel » December 4th, 2023, 4:17 pm

I am still stunned they did that, utterly insane.

This is what the committee did, they tried to get the best 2 games and not the best 4 teams.

Alabama is way too inconsistent to be considered best 4 jumping an undefeated team. Their A game is better than FSUs A game but they rarely play it.
CraigKressel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » December 4th, 2023, 10:56 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby ericberry14 » December 5th, 2023, 12:29 am

Everyone agrees outside of the committee lol
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby ericberry14 » December 5th, 2023, 12:30 am

This is fucking bullshit. Bama is going to win the god dammed national title and they shouldn’t even be there
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby FSUKW » December 5th, 2023, 4:08 am

JdPat04 wrote:Hating on Bama is funny, but just remember, FSU was going to be left out if we lost too. :lolthumb

Would’ve been
UGA
UM
UW
UT

Wrong!

BAMA won but the $hitty system couldn’t leave the $EC out and since Texas beat your overrated team, they had to drag them into the Top 4 to save face. You lose and the $EC has their team UGA and 4 total undefeated teams.
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby ericberry14 » December 5th, 2023, 4:51 am

FSUKW wrote:

Would’ve been
UGA
UM
UW
UT

Wrong!

BAMA won but the $hitty system couldn’t leave the $EC out and since Texas beat your overrated team, they had to drag them into the Top 4 to save face. You lose and the $EC has their team UGA and 4 total undefeated teams.

I agree with this. If Georgia wins FSU is in
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby Muck FcDisney » December 5th, 2023, 2:52 pm

ericberry14 wrote:
FSUKW wrote:

Would’ve been
UGA
UM
UW
UT

Wrong!

I agree with this. If Georgia wins FSU is in

Exactly. No one was impressed by Texas beating up on a team that lost to UCF 45-3 and lost to South Alabama 33-7. Both of those teams finished 6-6, BTW.

If Bama beats Meatchicken but their QB is injured in the process, do they have to forfeit the title game? Because without their starting QB they are not the same team and clearly don't belong to be there. :thought
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » December 5th, 2023, 7:47 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
ericberr[quote="FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:I'm putting FSU #1 at my end-of-season ballot no matter what; maybe they're tied with 15-0 Washington or 15-0 Michigan, but nobody else.

Be better than that.

Except I'm not your wife and I'm not talking about mundane inconsequential shit like what my dinner tastes like. If we're using that analogy it's like saying you killed your pregnant gf/wife to get her out of the way to date someone supposedly better and it's fine because you felt the other girl was probably a better match for you despite your gf/wife doing everything right by you. You didn't even bring up breaking up/separation/divorce. And then you bring up how freaking orangutans kill each other in competitive courtship or some shit as if it has any relevance.

It's about the integrity of the greatest sport left and you're going to sit there and act like because Alabama got in they deserve to be in. You want to have a conversation? The CFP absolutely ruined major CFB. Ruined it. The mere idea of you saying that Alabama belongs in there instead of FSU because they're "more dangerous" is an insult. Is NMSU the "most dangerous team"? FSU did everything right and was denied by the CFP. Everything. It's not debatable. FSU did everything on the field right and they still didn't get in. It's not like FSU is 13-0 and 4 other teams are. It's not like FSU also had one loss so they should have been even thought to be less deserving/less good as the actual fucking losers who got in. If FSU is 12-1, you have an argument. FSU is 13-0, not 12-1. Nobody has an argument to be above FSU in that circumstance other than Washington or Michigan based on all the legit criteria the CFP listed.

And you absolutely know that Texas belongs there in front of Alabama and that's a big reason why they forced FSU out. It's all about money but you act like Alabama got there on merit.

It's a fucking joke and your reaction to it is pretty fucking insulting. Basically "I understand. Tough rocks. Integrity of the sport is just kind of meh/secondary. I'd be mad too, but I'm happy" You know the right thing was FSU, Washington, Michigan*, and one more (although Michigan cheats, so maybe just FSU and Washington + 2). And you don't even care.

As for any insults, the :finger before was about the CFP Committee killing major CFB, not you or Alabama. When you accuse me of something like saying UGA belonged in front of Alabama but insist on Texas in front of Alabama, it seems like whining/crying/complaining about my post(s).[/quote]

My dinner is more consequential to me than fsu football is to you, or Bama is to me.

Don’t let your life be ruined by stuff that you have no part in. Choose happiness!
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby CraigKressel » December 5th, 2023, 8:26 pm

If Alabama had whipped Auburn / Arkansas and beat Georgia at full strength and looked a little better doing it and Texas was undefeated ranked 1 or 2 I might be a little more OK with it. Even then still not sure.
CraigKressel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby CraigKressel » December 5th, 2023, 8:28 pm

Personally I am confused why Georgia and Ohio State aren't in the playoff instead of Texas and Washington if they are just using who they think is the best 4 teams.

Those would be the best 4 teams according to vegas and the computers which is what they seem to be doing with Texas and Bama vs FSU.
CraigKressel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » December 7th, 2023, 12:56 am

I really wonder if the fucking idiot committee actually realized what they were doing with this selection, because it really has the potential to sink the bowl TV ratings even more. People outside of FSU are pissed about it.
The Orange Bowl interview with Norvell and Smart for tomorrow was canceled and there are rumors of both teams sitting out the Orange Bowl (I'll believe it when I see it). I know UGA is pissed because if we're talking about 4 best, UGA is better than Alabama, especially when healthy.
I can't recall, but didn't the WWF/WWE ratings go down after it was proven to be fake/scripted in the 1990s or 1980s? It was never my thing.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

PreviousNext

Return to College Football