Left FSU out!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Dedicated to Nathan, a badass little Duck!

Moderator: JdPat04

Re: Left FSU out!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Postby Muck FcDisney » December 7th, 2023, 1:24 am

Orange Bowl game plan:

Osceola rides out, plants the spear... IN HOLLY ROWE'S FUCKING CHEST... Renegade takes a giant shit at midfield, and gallops back into the tunnel.

(Team is already on the bus headed back to Tally)
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » December 7th, 2023, 3:51 am

bigbluebazooka wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:Remember when Miami got screwed out of playing Oklahoma for the natty after beating FSU? :violin :lol:

It's either 2000 #4 Washington (beat) > #3 M.I.A. (beat) > #2 FSU (head-to-head win)
or
2000 #2 FSU > #3 M.I.A. > #4 Washington (best loss).

2000 M.I.A. didn't belong in the NCG either way and M.I.A.'s SOS wasn't good with the Big East, either.

Keeping an undefeated P5 team out of a 4-team playoff with only 3 undefeated P5 teams is an absolute joke and not even close to the same thing as arguing which 1-loss team(s) should be left out. Very, very different. It's a total travesty that this happened because it had no reason to happen.

I'm really wondering what JD is thinking.

Oh should I mention how the refs cheated for you this year to help your shitty program. We had you beat but that’s karma. Cheaters never win. Maybe you should be careful who you schedule and maybe your QBs leg wouldn’t have gotten snapped like a twig. You had a good run with your transfer QB. :finger

Emphasis added.
lol. I was so preoccupied with other stuff I didn't even see this.

You think M.I.A. should have beaten FSU this season? Regardless of forward progress meaning FSU should and did get the ball inside the one, M.I.A.'s very first play from scrimmage was massive holding in the end zone on Verse that was a safety taken off the board. JT got targeted (uncalled) and had his chain broken by James Williams on the same play/postplay and 30 yards of penalties and an ejection weren't called against M.I.A. FSU beat you by 7 and it should have been by 14+. Just be glad you didn't get blown out and totally embarrassed.

FSU has been cheated by the refs pretty much every game this year, including against UF with ACC refs. M.I.A. wasn't going to win shit against FSU without the refs helping them against FSU.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby bigbluebazooka » December 7th, 2023, 9:50 am

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:Remember when Miami got screwed out of playing Oklahoma for the natty after beating FSU? :violin :lol:

It's either 2000 #4 Washington (beat) > #3 M.I.A. (beat) > #2 FSU (head-to-head win)
or

2000 M.I.A. didn't belong in the NCG either way and M.I.A.'s SOS wasn't good with the Big East, either.

Keeping an undefeated P5 team out of a 4-team playoff with only 3 undefeated P5 teams is an absolute joke and not even close to the same thing as arguing which 1-loss team(s) should be left out. Very, very different. It's a total travesty that this happened because it had no reason to happen.

Oh should I mention how the refs cheated for you this year to help your shitty program. We had you beat but that’s karma. Cheaters never win. Maybe you should be careful who you schedule and maybe your QBs leg wouldn’t have gotten snapped like a twig. You had a good run with your transfer QB. :finger

Emphasis added.

You think M.I.A. should have beaten FSU this season? Regardless of forward progress meaning FSU should and did get the ball inside the one, M.I.A.'s very first play from scrimmage was massive holding in the end zone on Verse that was a safety taken off the board. JT got targeted (uncalled) and had his chain broken by James Williams on the same play/postplay and 30 yards of penalties and an ejection weren't called against M.I.A. FSU beat you by 7 and it should have been by 14+. Just be glad you didn't get blown out and totally embarrassed.

FSU has been cheated by the refs pretty much every game this year, including against UF with ACC refs. M.I.A. wasn't going to win shit against FSU without the refs helping them against FSU.

I know what I saw and maybe the playoff committee saw the same thing and that’s why you got left out.

Can’t help but to laugh at the thought that the ACC did everything they could to get a spot in the playoff and still got fucked :biglol

Better luck next year :lolthumb
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby Muck FcDisney » December 7th, 2023, 1:42 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

or

Emphasis added.

Mr Butthurt is right though. Cheaters never win. I guess that's why FSU is 13-0 and Cryami is 7-5.

He's also obviously upset that QBs want to come to FSU, while Cryami QBs are all transferring elsewhere. :sadtroll

As for the refs cheating for FSU ( :ays ), well, that's beyond flat earther stupid. :biglol
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FSUKW » December 7th, 2023, 2:07 pm

bigbluebazooka wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

or

Emphasis added.

I know what I saw and maybe the playoff committee saw the same thing and that’s why you got left out.

Can’t help but to laugh at the thought that the ACC did everything they could to get a spot in the playoff and still got fucked :biglol

Better luck next year :lolthumb

Did you only watch our offensive plays? Perhaps you were taking a shit every time our defense was on the field. Defense that kept them out of the endzone.

Maybe the committee didn’t watch BAMA games this year. One analyst said this is BAMA’s worst team in 15 years statistically. Considering a lot their games were struggle wins and many against shitty teams in the .500 range or worse, I would agree.

This was about money and the SEC/ESPN circle jerk.

I wish someone would punch Greg Sankey in the throat on live TV.

In case you didn’t know, this snub cost Miami money too. Just sayin!
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » December 7th, 2023, 9:28 pm

FSUKW wrote:In case you didn’t know, this snub cost Miami money too. Just sayin!

Yeah, but Nevin Shapiro gets off house arrest in about 6 years. :lolthumb
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby ericberry14 » December 8th, 2023, 3:19 am

Sec sec sec sec sec sec sec sec sec!
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby bigbluebazooka » December 13th, 2023, 10:09 am

Watch out. Florida AG Ashley Moody is on the case to make sure the NCAA didn’t violate any anti trust laws.

Send in a girl to defend a girls school. :lol:
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby bigbluebazooka » December 28th, 2023, 2:00 pm

Anyone see that backup QB for USC last night? :popcorn
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby Muck FcDisney » December 28th, 2023, 4:48 pm

bigbluebazooka wrote:Anyone see that backup QB for USC last night? :popcorn

Caleb who?
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby ericberry14 » December 29th, 2023, 2:36 am

Muck FcDisney wrote:

Caleb who?

Caleb Williams is the starter
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby Muck FcDisney » December 29th, 2023, 2:17 pm

ericberry14 wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:

Caleb who?

I think you may have missed the point. ;)
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby ericberry14 » December 29th, 2023, 2:26 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:

Caleb who?

Lol I was just joking
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby Muck FcDisney » December 29th, 2023, 7:26 pm

ericberry14 wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:

Caleb who?

Lol I was just joking

:mad
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » January 2nd, 2024, 10:08 am

ericberry14 wrote:This is fucking bullshit. Bama is going to win the god dammed national title and they shouldn't even be there

That jinx.
God bless you, ericberry14.
:nedspect
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » January 5th, 2024, 4:52 am

Oh, Lord. This is going to be a bloodbath.
https://www.reddit.com/r/CFB/comments/1 ... ?rdt=57674
:popcorn
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » January 5th, 2024, 2:29 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:Oh, Lord. This is going to be a bloodbath.

:jawdrop

:ROFL
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » January 6th, 2024, 10:35 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:Oh, Lord. This is going to be a bloodbath.

:jawdrop

:ROFL

I have to at least give McElroy credit for not completely dodging the tough questions. He's still a fucking douchebag for supporting the CFI committee's decision.
Question wrote:The pivot from Florida State to Alabama seemed to take place in your heart on the morning of the selection show.

You’re a smart guy, you understand how media and the internet work. You knew the internet wasn’t going to forget your previous comments about Florida State deserving to be in. So, my question is:

As a media member, is a flip flop like that done intentionally with your personal brand in mind (i.e., any publicity is good publicity - and you had people talking about Greg McIlroy that week). Or, did your employer really give marching orders? Because everyone on that panel acted in a way that suggested your employer had given marching orders.

Blink twice if it was the latter.

McElroy wrote:
level 2
ESPN_Marketing
·
20 hr. ago
Your initial question is completely fair. The 2nd is utter stupidity. ESPN doesn’t tell me what to say. I’m an adult and am paid to have opinions. My OWN opinions.

My feelings about Florida St. changed after watching them the last game against Louisville. I thought they looked awful Offensively outside of a play or two here or there. Louisville was pathetic offensively which made FSU’s defense shine brighter. Meanwhile, Bama’s OL was mauling UGA. Their defense was constantly getting after Beck and their coverage in the backend was outstanding. We all saw what that UGA team is capable of…

I 100% thought the committee would do the “easy” thing and put FSU in, but didn't think that’s what they should do after Championship Game Performances. Bama’s dominance in the SEC Championship changed the game. If you don’t call it dominance, then go back and watch it.

I thought the committee would take the path of least resistance and put FSU in. They didn’t. For the first time in the committee’s history, they took the better team over the more deserving. It was shocking tbh. But I firmly believe that if Bama played FSU on Championship Saturday they would’ve beaten them. Probably convincingly.

You can hate it all you want. I don’t blame you. Part of me hates it, too. It sucks. I wish we could’ve had the 12-team this year, but we didn’t because of THE ALLIANCE. It is what it is. Hopefully, FSU’s players and coaches move on quicker than the people in my Social Media feed.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » January 9th, 2024, 7:52 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:I have to at least give McElroy credit for not completely dodging the tough questions. He's still a fucking douchebag for supporting the CFI committee's decision.

I wonder how long it took ESPiN to write that for him. :lolthumb
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Previous

Return to College Football