My five rangz for a QB

Dedicated to Nathan, a badass little Duck!

Moderator: JdPat04

Re: My five rangz for a QB

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » January 16th, 2024, 8:34 pm

FSUKW wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:Why would anyone believe you’ll win more than 5 games next year.

For fucks sake, do you even watch football or follow recruiting? I am dumber for having logged in to read and reply to this ill thought out comment!!!!

https://yewtu.be/watch?v=wKjxFJfcrcA
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FSUKW » January 16th, 2024, 10:21 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:Y’all are both lucky you play in a conference with a bunch of shit schools. There are 7 schools in the SEC that would probably win the ACC next year and finish no worse than 2nd.

:ROFL

Your conference champion was 0-2 OOC against P5 opponents and struggled mightily against a 6-loss American Athletic Conference opponent. Roydell Williams (now at FSU) accounted for about half of Bama's offense in that game.

ericberry14 wrote:Conference expansion is fucking bullshit

Always has been, always will be. :sadyes

Yep, stupid fucks in the SEC thinking their shit don't stink is so tiresome. We beat the SEC West Champion last year. Beat the Heisman winning QB this year by more than the SEC Champion. 2-1 against the SEC with one game being the equivalent of a Spring Game with a true freshman in his second start.

Fucking stupid. BAMA fans are the worst. (Not JD though). New Mexico State would probably win the sloppy SEC.
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby ericberry14 » January 16th, 2024, 11:22 pm

FSUKW wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:Y’all are both lucky you play in a conference with a bunch of shit schools. There are 7 schools in the SEC that would probably win the ACC next year and finish no worse than 2nd.

Your conference champion was 0-2 OOC against P5 opponents and struggled mightily against a 6-loss American Athletic Conference opponent. Roydell Williams (now at FSU) accounted for about half of Bama's offense in that game.

Yep, stupid fucks in the SEC thinking their shit don't stink is so tiresome. We beat the SEC West Champion last year. Beat the Heisman winning QB this year by more than the SEC Champion. 2-1 against the SEC with one game being the equivalent of a Spring Game with a true freshman in his second start.

Fucking stupid. BAMA fans are the worst. (Not JD though). New Mexico State would probably win the sloppy SEC.

You’re fucking retarded if you think the ACC is anywhere close to the level of the SEC. Fucking Moron
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby FSUKW » January 16th, 2024, 11:40 pm

ericberry14 wrote:
FSUKW wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:

You’re fucking retarded if you think the ACC is anywhere close to the level of the SEC. Fucking Moron

:ROFL2 :ROFL2

I don’t give a shit about conferee rah, rah. Unlike you SEC cult followers. There are not 7 teams that would beat a full strength FSU much less win the ACC. Now that’s retarded (but expected given the retarded source).

Norvell owns your over rated conference. (But please bring up the Orange Bowl scrimmage as I expect you will).
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby ericberry14 » January 17th, 2024, 12:22 am

There are 7 SEC teams that would finish no worse than 2nd in the ACC next year. You think that makes me happy? You think I like that Tennessee plays Georgia and bama every year? I’m not some team SEC dipshit I’m just stating facts.
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby FSUKW » January 17th, 2024, 12:33 am

ericberry14 wrote:There are 7 SEC teams that would finish no worse than 2nd in the ACC next year. You think that makes me happy? You think I like that Tennessee plays Georgia and bama every year? I’m not some team SEC dipshit I’m just stating facts.

We’ll know soon enough. We play BAMA in 2025 and 2026 then UGA in 2027 and 2028.
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby ericberry14 » January 17th, 2024, 12:35 am

FSUKW wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:There are 7 SEC teams that would finish no worse than 2nd in the ACC next year. You think that makes me happy? You think I like that Tennessee plays Georgia and bama every year? I’m not some team SEC dipshit I’m just stating facts.

We’ll know soon enough. We play BAMA in 2025 and 2026 then UGA in 2027 and 2028.

Lol you played Georgia this year :dog
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby ericberry14 » January 17th, 2024, 12:36 am

Not that playing those 4 games years from now has anything to do with what I said
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby FSUKW » January 17th, 2024, 1:03 am

ericberry14 wrote:
FSUKW wrote:

Right on que with the scrimmage comment.
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FSUKW » January 17th, 2024, 1:07 am

ericberry14 wrote:Not that playing those 4 games years from now has anything to do with what I said

We play SEC teams every year. We also don’t struggle with FCS Austin Peay or lose to UF.

Please bring up the spring game Orange Bowl again. It’s been 10 hot minutes.
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby ericberry14 » January 17th, 2024, 1:49 am

I’m right. You’re wrong. Have a good one
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby Muck FcDisney » January 17th, 2024, 3:09 am

I like the SEC. That's where most of our transfer portal guys come from. And only one is a 3-star (fuckin' Gator :facepalm ).
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » January 18th, 2024, 3:00 am

FSUKW wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:
FSUKW wrote:

Cue*
"Cue" is a prompt/signal.
"Queue" is a line for things like tickets.
"Que" is "what/that" in Spanish and means nothing in English.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » January 18th, 2024, 12:58 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
FSUKW wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:
FSUKW wrote:

Worst. Word. Ever. :mad
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FSUKW » January 18th, 2024, 4:09 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
FSUKW wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:
FSUKW wrote:

Cue*

Luckily I don’t care. LOL
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » January 19th, 2024, 1:05 am

FSUKW wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
FSUKW wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:
FSUKW wrote:

Cue*

Quel.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FSUKW » January 19th, 2024, 1:40 am

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
FSUKW wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
FSUKW wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:
FSUKW wrote:

Cue*

Quel.

Cay
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Previous

Return to College Football