How desperate is Michigan?

Dedicated to Nathan, a badass little Duck!

Moderator: JdPat04

How desperate is Michigan?

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » November 6th, 2023, 3:25 am

So it seems pretty clear that Michigan has been cheating for at least the past couple seasons. It also highlights the fact that TCU might've been the one team Michigan played last season that UM didn't have signal film on. So, arguably, UM allowed the other team to score 51 points when they didn't know the other team's signals.

That's some really messed up shit.

How morally bankrupt and desperate do you have to be to steal signs of other teams? I know to some extent, not nearly the same, Auburn's Dameyune Craig knew FSU's playcalls for half of the FSU/Auburn NCG. Other than the Patriots' Spygate, I've never seen an institution so pathetic.

Did the orders come from Jim Harbaugh? What kind of trouble will he get in? Will Michigan be banned from the playoffs for it? Are the UM players culpable and were they aware that they knew their opponent's plays before they were run?
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Re: How desperate is Michigan?

Postby Muck FcDisney » November 6th, 2023, 1:55 pm

I haven't bothered to follow this story. How were they stealing signs, exactly? Everyone steals signs. That's why teams have people holding up towels and using silly pictures to code their signs.

When I played baseball, we stole signs all the time... and devised a nearly unstealable set of signs ourselves.

If Meatchicken isn't listening in on their opponents' headsets and hasn't actually stolen some internal files/playbooks, what's the big deal? Again, I know nothing about this story, so feel free to enlighten me.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby ericberry14 » November 6th, 2023, 5:24 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:I haven't bothered to follow this story. How were they stealing signs, exactly? Everyone steals signs. That's why teams have people holding up towels and using silly pictures to code their signs.

When I played baseball, we stole signs all the time... and devised a nearly unstealable set of signs ourselves.

If Meatchicken isn't listening in on their opponents' headsets and hasn't actually stolen some internal files/playbooks, what's the big deal? Again, I know nothing about this story, so feel free to enlighten me.

They sent assistants to go and scout teams and get all their signals before the game. It’s one thing using your brain to figure out the signals during the course of a game but going in already knowing them because you illegally went and scouted opponents is total fucking bullshit. All while harbaugh is getting in trouble for cheating. He should be banned
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby CraigKressel » November 6th, 2023, 5:26 pm

Tenn, Clemson, CJ Stroud, Ohio State need to sue Michigan for sure. They cost them all a shitload of money.
CraigKressel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby ericberry14 » November 6th, 2023, 5:28 pm

CraigKressel wrote:Tenn, Clemson, CJ Stroud, Ohio State need to sue Michigan for sure. They cost them all a shitload of money.

Yeah.. South Carolinas run at the end of last year makes a lot more sense now
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby CraigKressel » November 6th, 2023, 5:38 pm

The whole thing does.

Michigan sucks ass until 2021 all the sudden they get super good with the same players. Especially in the 2nd half, they hold 1 of the most stacked offenses ever Ohio State to 3 points last year.

They had MHJ, Stroud, Henderson, Egbuka, Stover, 2 top drafted linemen, held them to 3 points in the 2nd half with a bunch of 3-4 star players.

TCU beats them the 1 team they couldnt steal signs from.

SC destroys Tenn and beats Clemson after sucking last year and this year.
CraigKressel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby CraigKressel » November 6th, 2023, 5:39 pm

2 of Michigan's 3 losses in the last 3 years came vs the 2 teams they couldn't steal signs from because they didn't know they were playing them, Georgia and TCU. Last year it appears they stepped it up after the Georgia loss and started scouting teams outside the conference that could make the playoffs like Clemson, Tenn, Georgia.
CraigKressel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby ericberry14 » November 6th, 2023, 9:55 pm

Harbaugh should never coach again. That fag should stick to going to Hilary rallies
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » November 7th, 2023, 12:48 am

Muck FcDisney wrote:I haven't bothered to follow this story. How were they stealing signs, exactly? Everyone steals signs. That's why teams have people holding up towels and using silly pictures to code their signs.

stallions2.jpg

Dude looks like a movie character in disguise.

Ryan Walters, Purdue wrote:What's crazy is they aren't allegations. It happened. There's video evidence. There's ticket purchases and sales that you can track back. We know for a fact that they were at a number of our games.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/other/ ... r-AA1jtAEU
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » November 8th, 2023, 1:28 am

He’s also on video with what looks to be the rayban/meta glasses and starts recording
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » November 9th, 2023, 1:59 am

Now Michigan is alleging that other B1G schools were sharing Michigan's signals. What a shitshow.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby ericberry14 » November 9th, 2023, 2:00 am

They should nuke Ann Arbor
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » November 10th, 2023, 7:01 am

ericberry14 wrote:They should nuke Ann Arbor

UM should get some severe penalties handed down: 10+ years of bowl bans, reduction of scholarships by half, or even the death penalty. This is next level bullshit. Knowing the NCAA, they'll probably get a $15 fine.

To me, stuff like paying recruits isn't as bad because there was always a chance they'd sign with you anyway. That's very different to me than literally knowing the other play while the game is going on. It's the NCAA Football 2014 perk "Coachstradamus" on crack. Anyone who has used it knows how much easier it makes calling plays and getting stops on defense.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby ericberry14 » November 11th, 2023, 2:31 pm

Listening to all these pundits talk about how this is an overreaction to suspend harbaugh is hilarious. And then Michigan filing against the big 10 citing irreparable harm and saying it isn’t fair….. what the fuck? Clemson and Tennessee should sue for irreparable harm. Michigan really has the audacity to complain about fairness. Was it fair to video your opponents sidelines and know all the plays they were calling when you played them? I wish they would ban Michigan completely now. Forget just getting rid of harbaugh fuck the entire university
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Return to College Football