The CFP Committee can kick rocks

Dedicated to Nathan, a badass little Duck!

Moderator: JdPat04

The CFP Committee can kick rocks

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » November 1st, 2023, 10:57 am

Ohio State at #1 is absolute garbage. Michigan and FSU are better, and probably UGA, too. OSU can't dominate any team with a pulse.

About the only thing they got right in the Top 5 is FSU ahead of Washington. That's it.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Re: The CFP Committee can kick rocks

Postby JdPat04 » November 1st, 2023, 2:57 pm

OSU has the #1 SoS

And they are right below FSU in opponents average ranking

Going by rankings today, I’d put OSU at 1
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby ericberry14 » November 1st, 2023, 3:04 pm

Their rankings are better than the shit you 2 come up with lol
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » November 1st, 2023, 9:39 pm

ericberry14 wrote:Their rankings are better than the shit you 2 come up with lol

There's nothing wrong with JD's rankings, except when he forgets to rank UGA. :lolthumb
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » November 1st, 2023, 11:42 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:Their rankings are better than the shit you 2 come up with lol

There's nothing wrong with JD's rankings, except when he forgets to rank UGA. :lolthumb

Shit, I thought tinyc was the only one I forgot, and then they lost to Bama so it was deserved anyways.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » November 2nd, 2023, 12:18 am

JdPat04 wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

Shit, I thought tinyc was the only one I forgot, and then they lost to Bama so it was deserved anyways.

It only happened once. I remember because I have to tabulate them. Tennessee sucks so "forgetting" them is justified anyway.

@EB You have every opportunity to vote for the Top 25. You just have to do it. fraz said he'd try to vote but he has yet to do so. This is an instance where you can actually do something about things you don't like.

For the record, I don't agree with all the rankings my system puts out, but I stand by the logic and I won't "switch it up" just because I think FSU is better than Texas, for example. It doesn't rely on CFP committee faggotry that changes their rationale for different teams. :finger
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby frazier9495 » November 4th, 2023, 2:55 am

fraz said he'd try to vote but he has yet to do so.

My bad :oops
frazier9495

Team Logo:
Nebraska Cornhuskers

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » November 4th, 2023, 5:53 pm

Rutgers is beating "#1" Ohio State 9-7 at halftime.
OSU's "quality win" ND is losing 24-9 at halftime, too.

:finger you, CFPC. Even if both ND and OSU win today, they still suck.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby CraigKressel » November 6th, 2023, 3:59 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:Rutgers is beating "#1" Ohio State 9-7 at halftime.

Dude you are delusional.

Georgia vs SC, Missouri, Auburn????
FSU vs BC, Clemson, Duke, who the fuck has FSU played, the best team is a 3 loss LSU team, everyone else sucks.

You assume Rutgers is horrible cause its Rutgers but you probably think Duke is good, even though Rutgers is as good or better program historically and Schiano has a better brand/history than Duke's coach.

SC sucks and pushed Georgia. Michigan didn't do any better vs Rutgers really with cheating.
CraigKressel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby CraigKressel » November 6th, 2023, 4:09 pm

Georiga has a 1 point MOV higher than OSU, FSU has the same MOV and both have schedules ranked way way worse.

FPI
OSU is 20th SOS, #1 SOR
Georgia 90th SOS
FSU 58th SOS

Sagarin
OSU is 27th SOS
Georgia is 69th
FSU 47th
CraigKressel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » November 7th, 2023, 12:54 am

CraigKressel wrote:

Dude you are delusional.

FSU vs BC, Clemson, Duke, who the fuck has FSU played, the best team is a 3 loss LSU team, everyone else sucks.

You assume Rutgers is horrible cause its Rutgers but you probably think Duke is good, even though Rutgers is as good or better program historically and Schiano has a better brand/history than Duke's coach.

SC sucks and pushed Georgia. Michigan didn't do any better vs Rutgers really with cheating.

I had (past tense) Rutgers at #2 early in the season. They don't suck but they're not world-beaters, either. You let a team that could only score FGs have the lead on you at halftime. Duke doesn't have an offense and I don't consider them good.

ND, on the other hand, does suck. Imagine the #1 team needing ND help beating a team that was never closer than 8 points to Clemson in the second half. Louisville beat them pretty handily 33-20 but Ohio State needed a miracle to beat them.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby CraigKressel » November 7th, 2023, 5:54 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
CraigKressel wrote:

Dude you are delusional.

I had (past tense) Rutgers at #2 early in the season. They don't suck but they're not world-beaters, either. You let a team that could only score FGs have the lead on you at halftime. Duke doesn't have an offense and I don't consider them good.

ND, on the other hand, does suck. Imagine the #1 team needing ND help beating a team that was never closer than 8 points to Clemson in the second half. Louisville beat them pretty handily 33-20 but Ohio State needed a miracle to beat them.

Why are you so fixated on the Rutgers game, and talking shit about ND yea Clemson beat them but Clemson pretty much beat FSU and blew it, ND has had a better season than Clemson and is ranked, FSU went to OT vs Clemson and needed a choke job to win.

LSU has 3 losses PSU has 1

BC pretty much did a choke job vs FSU too, BC is worse than Rutgers.

Then lets talk Georgia, SC sucks, Missouri is super overrated, Florida sucks, Auburn sucks and was giving them a game.
CraigKressel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » November 7th, 2023, 10:32 pm

CraigKressel wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
CraigKressel wrote:

Dude you are delusional.

Why are you so fixated on the Rutgers game, and talking shit about ND yea Clemson beat them but Clemson pretty much beat FSU and blew it, ND has had a better season than Clemson and is ranked, FSU went to OT vs Clemson and needed a choke job to win.

LSU has 3 losses PSU has 1

BC pretty much did a choke job vs FSU too, BC is worse than Rutgers.

Then lets talk Georgia, SC sucks, Missouri is super overrated, Florida sucks, Auburn sucks and was giving them a game.

UGA was unranked for half the season in my poll. They're up to #10 or something now.

Did you watch the FSU/Clemson game? Clemson was cheating left and right. FSU should have beaten them in regulation but Clemson's DBs could hold and commit DPI for free (especially on FSU's last 3rd down of regulation) and Clemson's OL was holding FSU all day long... and FSU still won the game in a place that has been pretty hard to win for opponents.

When OSU played ND, ND didn't bother actually trying to run out the clock and threw stupid-ass screen passes that fell incomplete on their final drive. Then Freeman decided a 1-yard illegal substitution penalty or taking a timeout was worse than playing with 10 men on defense at the goalline. Unlike Clemson, ND had the win against OSU and gave it away because their coach is a fucking idiot. ND was running the ball right down OSU's throat that entire 2nd half and on the last drive they decided to throw the ball or run outside on their drive when they were supposed to be running out the clock. Not to mention that 4th and 15 or whatever pass to the ND 2 at the end was pretty good/lucky. The confluence of events for ND losing that game was much more significant than Clemson missing a FG and sending the game to OT.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Return to College Football