Fuck LSU, Twitter, and the US armed forces

Dedicated to Nathan, a badass little Duck!

Moderator: JdPat04

Fuck LSU, Twitter, and the US armed forces

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » October 20th, 2023, 10:01 pm

LSU is playing Army this weekend and they ruined their endzones.

https://nitter.net/LSUfootball/status/1 ... 5103974881

99% of the faggots respond saying it's "classy" or "awesome" to put that eyesore online and have fans more or less look at it for 3 hours. It looks like absolute shit. Even the uncreative "I don't see anything. Hurr durr" comments are better than the utter retardation that is praising this hollow bullshit glorifying dumbasses.

What is it with the brainwashing in the USA? The armed forces are government-sanctioned murderers. That's it. They can literally get away with murder and get a fucking medal for it. They're usually dumber than stumps which is why they went into the armed forces to begin with instead of going to college or a vocational school. They'd rather be shitheads and get PTSD with gunfire than be a productive member of society. I can't say that being cannon fodder is a bad use for them, but why are rewarding those who fail to be cannon fodder? If you died for my freedom, you wouldn't be talking to me or asking for military discounts.

I get other countries are patriotic, but do Russians give out massive discounts? "Stolen valor" just highlights how fucking stupid this murderer worship is. How about you treat grunts like actual human beings instead of heroes when it's 99% likely they did absolutely nothing close to heroic? You know who's more heroic to me? Food service workers. Retail workers. Truckers. Fucking pilots that hold dozens of people's lives in their hands almost every damn day for transport. Mailmen. Janitors. Garbagemen. Those people do thankless work and usually get paid less. Do we honor them? Fuck no.

You know who helps me every damn week? The garbagemen. You know who has helped me never? The US fucking military.

I mean October is already ruined by feminist propaganda and ignoring men suffering from breast cancer or other cancers (What men love pink?). Why must we be subjected to more bullshit?

I debated putting this in GD.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Re: Fuck LSU, Twitter, and the US armed forces

Postby ericberry14 » October 20th, 2023, 10:35 pm

Idk how to feel about the people tricked into military service. Our government definitely uses them to kill innocent people for political purposes in areas of the world we should just leave the fuck alone. I also think we should take out all the Muslims though so if that was the plan I’d be down with all of it
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Return to College Football