Can we all take a moment to

Dedicated to Nathan, a badass little Duck!

Moderator: JdPat04

Re: Can we all take a moment to

Postby Muck FcDisney » December 29th, 2023, 10:14 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote::biglol Why do I still root for this shitty ass team? :facepalm

Bowl games are meaningless anyway.

Have Christobel bring in good 'cruits for a couple more years, then hire someone who can actually coach those players, and you'll be in business. :2thumbs

For all the people giving me shit about my formula, I still have no idea why M.I.A. has the fucking #4 class with 14 three-stars (247sports). The only one in the Top 20 with more is Nebraska (#19 with 21 of the mids).

Sounds familiar... :thought

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=23704#p269017
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Re: Can we all take a moment to

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » December 31st, 2023, 1:53 am

Muck FcDisney wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote::biglol Why do I still root for this shitty ass team? :facepalm

Bowl games are meaningless anyway.

Have Christobel bring in good 'cruits for a couple more years, then hire someone who can actually coach those players, and you'll be in business. :2thumbs

For all the people giving me shit about my formula, I still have no idea why M.I.A. has the fucking #4 class with 14 three-stars (247sports). The only one in the Top 20 with more is Nebraska (#19 with 21 of the mids).

Sounds familiar... :thought

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=23704#p269017

Yep. Didn't mean to copy, but I guess I did. Sorry. I was just looking at the class and it really seems not as good as advertised.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Previous

Return to College Football