September National Champions

Dedicated to Nathan, a badass little Duck!

Moderator: JdPat04

September National Champions

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » October 8th, 2023, 5:16 am

Under 40 seconds left, no timeouts for GT, M.I.A. with the ball 3rd and 10 and a 20-17 lead. Just take a knee. That's it. That's the play.
Winners don't kneel! :miami has the right mindset! :ROFL2
GT strips the ball as the dumbfuck M.I.A. RB is fighting for extra yards... gotta pad those stats, amirite? 0:26 left.
GT throws a TD pass with 0:02 left in the game, kneels ( :dog ) for the EP play, kicks the ball OOB, and M.I.A.'s lateral-palooza fails.

23-20 GT over M.I.A.
Willie Taggart > Cristobal
Steve Sarkisian after 20 shots > Cristobal
Marcus Freeman > Cristobal

GT has 3 losses already this season:
38-27 Bowling Green
48-23 Ole Piss
39-34 Louisville (whom GT was blowing out at one point)

But they beat 4-0 M.I.A.

Sucks to be :miami
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Re: September National Champions

Postby bigbluebazooka » October 8th, 2023, 11:00 am

This is the Miami we’ve come to get to know the last 20 years. How do you come off a bye week and play like shit to a team like GT? This is the mentality the has haunted this program for the last 20 years. And why Mario didn’t take a knee is very retarded and why the refs didn’t see the runners elbow hit before he fumbled is even more retarded.

What I find odd is I just don’t care anymore. :dunno
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » October 8th, 2023, 2:26 pm

Bye weeks are tough, IMO. IDK why, but it seems like players get rusty. Seems like too short of a time for that to me, but I never played college or pro football. Most teams I like have had that problem.

I was just floored that they lost for no reason. According to Oregon fans, Cristobal did that before (2018 vs. Stanford).
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » October 8th, 2023, 4:13 pm

Since joining the ACC Miami has lost to all 3 first year Tech coaches.Miami was favored by at least 19 points in all 3 games.

Also Milroe almost fucked us over making a bonehead play on first down and throwing it, instead of kneeling
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby bigbluebazooka » October 8th, 2023, 7:51 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:Bye weeks are tough, IMO. IDK why, but it seems like players get rusty. Seems like too short of a time for that to me, but I never played college or pro football. Most teams I like have had that problem.

I was just floored that they lost for no reason. According to Oregon fans, Cristobal did that before (2018 vs. Stanford).

If I’m going to blame anyone I’ll put it on TVD and the 3 ints he threw and at the end he should have managed the game and seen the clock. And on defense how do you let a wr get behind you with 10 seconds left. :facepalm
This is common sense football and if we have team leaders they should of known better.

But this is why I believe if Cristobal is going to be successful here he needs a few good recruiting classes.

Or go hire Deion. I hear he’s got Sapp and Irvin chillin with him in Colorado
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby bigbluebazooka » October 11th, 2023, 1:09 pm

bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby Muck FcDisney » October 11th, 2023, 1:50 pm

bigbluebazooka wrote:https://glorycolorado.com/2023/10/09/coach-prime-miami-rapidly-accelerating/ :popcorn

Reddit rumors. :jerkit

Anyway, after LOLorado finishes 6-6 this year, he'll be a PRIME candidate for the Miami job.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby bigbluebazooka » October 11th, 2023, 3:32 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:https://glorycolorado.com/2023/10/09/coach-prime-miami-rapidly-accelerating/ :popcorn

Anyway, after LOLorado finishes 6-6 this year, he'll be a PRIME candidate for the Miami job.

6-6 is an improvement over last year since I believe Colorado only won one game last year. I can only imagine Deion recruiting south Florida. Who would not want to play for Deion.
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby JdPat04 » October 11th, 2023, 6:25 pm

bigbluebazooka wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:

6-6 is an improvement over last year since I believe Colorado only won one game last year. I can only imagine Deion recruiting south Florida. Who would not want to play for Deion.

A lot of kids won’t, but he will def get some great talent down there.

I’d play for a proven head coach over Deion right now.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby ericberry14 » October 11th, 2023, 7:24 pm

JdPat04 wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:

A lot of kids won’t, but he will def get some great talent down there.

I’d play for a proven head coach over Deion right now.

I’d play for Tennessee unless some other team was going to give me crazy money
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » October 11th, 2023, 11:11 pm

bigbluebazooka wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:

It's like the difference between the 2019 and 2020 Bucs. Yeah, technically it's the same team, but the roster turnover was insane and the results were much different. And no, the Colorado Buffaloes aren't going to win shit.

I wish that piece of dog shit coached before the transfer portal existed. He wouldn't have won more than 3 games this year if he didn't completely destroy the old Colorado roster. Every team they've beaten has been hot garbage. That flamboyant faggot has so many racist fucktards watching and supporting him. It's sickening seeing CFB turned into a circus. This is why I stopped watching ESPN.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby bigbluebazooka » October 14th, 2023, 12:13 pm

Deion blew a 29 point lead last night. :surrender
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby ericberry14 » October 14th, 2023, 1:02 pm

bigbluebazooka wrote:Deion blew a 29 point lead last night. :surrender

Lol
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » October 14th, 2023, 6:09 pm

I'm glad that piece of shit nigger and that other piece of shit nigger are getting exactly what they deserve.

Colorado led 29-0 at halftime against 1-4 Stanford. Stanford's ONLY win before this was against a Bottom 25 Hawaii team. Colorado scored 43 points and STILL couldn't beat a 1-4 cupcake team.

You wanted people to notice you? You wanted to make history, Hunter? There you fucking go. You did it. Congratulations, you worthless piece of shit. And you got burnt worse than a Gordon Ramsay grilled cheese sandwich. You wanted to be in the headlines, Deion? There you fucking go, you fucking nigger ingrate.

https://yewtu.be/Yd3ffi0vk30
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby bigbluebazooka » October 14th, 2023, 6:12 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

I'm glad that piece of shit nigger and that other piece of shit nigger are getting exactly what they deserve.

Colorado led 29-0 at halftime against 1-4 Stanford. Stanford's ONLY win before this was against a Bottom 25 Hawaii team. Colorado scored 43 points and STILL couldn't beat a 1-4 cupcake team.

You wanted people to notice you? You wanted to make history, Hunter? There you fucking go. You did it. Congratulations, you worthless piece of shit. And you got burnt worse than a Gordon Ramsay grilled cheese sandwich. You wanted to be in the headlines, Deion? There you fucking go, you fucking nigger ingrate.

Why all the hate for Deion?
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » October 14th, 2023, 7:03 pm

bigbluebazooka wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

Spoiler:

Why all the hate for Deion?

2/10 :troll
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Return to College Football