Struggle Saturday: 2023 Week 2

Dedicated to Nathan, a badass little Duck!

Moderator: JdPat04

Struggle Saturday: 2023 Week 2

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » September 10th, 2023, 12:36 am

This Saturday has been really weird. UGA struggled... for an entire quarter.
Ohio State only beat FCS Youngstown State 35-7.
Tennessee was beating Austin Peay 13-6 at halftime.
Alabama is currently down 13-3 against :texas :pimp
BC nearly lost to Holy Cross.
UVA blew an 11-point lead in the 4th to FBS James Madison.
FSU hasn't kicked off yet.
Charlotte leads Maryland 14-3.
Ass-To-Mouth lost 48-33 to M.I.A.
Furman is tied 14-14 with SCAR.
Utah barely beat Baylor at the very end (UF sucks).
UF sucks ass up 13-0 on a grade school team.
UNC is tied in the 4th 27-27 with App State.
Weather delays for like 3 hours across at least 5 games.

:wtf
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Re: Struggle Saturday: 2023 Week 2

Postby FlatEarth » September 10th, 2023, 1:45 am

9/10 — I’ll allow it. However, be careful moving forward. Your repeated attempts at trolling are cute, but you haven’t watched a snap on 95% of these games you’re using to load your struggle bus. Do better next time and I’m all in!
FlatEarth

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » September 10th, 2023, 2:36 am

FlatEarth wrote:you haven't watched a snap on 95% of these games you're using to load your struggle bus.

False. I was watching Ball State, M.I.A., Alabama, FSU, UNC, and others. UGA was doing nothing besides giving the ball back to Balls Tate until that PRTD. UGA looked like they just secured a win versus Bama with that celebration, too.

FSU is struggling, too. Up 31-3 at halftime, but the fucking scumbags at Southern Miss are being cheap and dirty as fuck. I'm not sure if it's because they think they could hang with FSU or because Norvell is being fucking weird going for nearly every 4th down and executed an onside kick. Norvell seems to be treating this game like a scrimmage with some weird substitutions, playing mostly benchwarmers, rotating like every offensive player besides Travis. Wilson can't catch COVID at a Dump rally tonight.

USM #11 can eat shit and die after being buried alive in an anthill.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » September 10th, 2023, 2:42 am

:texas beats Alabama 34-24! Let's go! :rockin

Sorry, JD. I just have to celebrate a little.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FlatEarth » September 10th, 2023, 2:54 am

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
FlatEarth wrote:you haven't watched a snap on 95% of these games you're using to load your struggle bus.

False. I was watching Ball State, M.I.A., Alabama, FSU, UNC, and others. UGA was doing nothing besides giving the ball back to Balls Tate until that PRTD. UGA looked like they just secured a win versus Bama with that celebration, too.

FSU is struggling, too. Up 31-3 at halftime, but the fucking scumbags at Southern Miss are being cheap and dirty as fuck. I'm not sure if it's because they think they could hang with FSU or because Norvell is being fucking weird going for nearly every 4th down and executed an onside kick. Norvell seems to be treating this game like a scrimmage with some weird substitutions, playing mostly benchwarmers, rotating like every offensive player besides Travis. Wilson can't catch COVID at a Dump rally tonight.

Case in point. Georgia had 3 INT’s before you even read that wack, shit fuck nonsense on another board. :dunce
FlatEarth

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » September 10th, 2023, 3:11 am

FlatEarth wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

Case in point. Georgia had 3 INT's before you even read that wack, shit fuck nonsense on another board. :dunce

1/10, Dusty.

:biglol thinking I slum it on other CFB/sports boards. The others are just plain garbage.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » September 10th, 2023, 6:23 am

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote::texas beats Alabama 34-24! Let's go! :rockin

Sorry, JD. I just have to celebrate a little.

I expected it. I should’ve found somewhere to bet on it to atleast make me feel a little better lol. Milroe is not a qb that we can win championships with.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby ericberry14 » September 10th, 2023, 6:59 am

If Tennessee can’t catch the fucking football we are going to end up with a worse record than bammer. Hopefully the refs don’t fuck us as much as they did today during some of these games that will be tougher
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby ericberry14 » September 10th, 2023, 7:00 am

Oh and they need to change the PI rule. If a QB makes a shit throw and the receiver just stops and gets run over that shouldn’t be pass interference. That’s the weakest shit ever. And if it is… it should at least be called against both teams. But that’s not pass interference that’s a shitty throw getting bailed out
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » September 10th, 2023, 9:43 pm

The AP poll[1] was released today. The idiots have other teams' last game updated except for FSU's. It still says FSU beat LSU 45-24 instead of FSU beating USM 66-13. At least FSU is #3 and Texas is #4, exactly where they should be (if not one spot higher for each). Ohio State fans must be pissed as they dropped in the rankings again after winning against cupcakes just as convincingly as Michigan has. OSU is now #6 while Michigan remains at #2.

Barrett Sallee[2], along with having an annoying name, obviously didn't watch FSU play last night with FSU getting an "A+" for Week 2. Even the homer in me wouldn't give FSU better than an A- with how Johnny Wilson was targeted like 5 or 6 times and dropped all of them. A "lights out" defense for "full four quarters" gave up 13 points to Southern Miss. :wtf I guess that's if you don't count the backups? But the backups played the entire night. I mean I get that you have deadlines and the FSU game basically ran into Sunday (maybe just ended before midnight), but don't lie.

Sallee wrote:Florida State didn't show any signs of a hangover in the 66-13 win over Southern Miss. Quarterback Jordan Travis controlled the game from the outset and the Seminoles defense was lights out for a full four quarters.

... :ays

Also Dumbo Bitcher is mad[3] because M.I.A. players were clapping during the snap count of their failed 2PC. :lolthumb Disregard the clickbait title. Notice how anywhere that thief goes, he's the focus, not the actual team. Good riddance.

I'd argue that FSU and Georgia right now are the best teams in the country, not necessarily in that order.

Sources:
1. https://apnews.com/hub/ap-top-25-college-football-poll
2. https://www.cbssports.com/college-footb ... port-card/
3. https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/other/ ... 0d82&ei=57
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Return to College Football