Alabama is beating themselves

Dedicated to Nathan, a badass little Duck!

Moderator: JdPat04

Alabama is beating themselves

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » June 21st, 2023, 3:48 pm

Some idiot DL Jamil Burroughs hit Joshua Chapman when arguing about the use of gel pellet guns. :homo

How stupid can you be? Of all the things to get upset about and (potentially) ruin your future, arguing about pellet guns?
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Re: Alabama is beating themselves

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » June 25th, 2023, 9:23 pm

I forgot to mention that Chapman is a coach at Alabama.

Still no news approximately a week later. I was looking it up online and found two more stories. One was Mekhi Brown going fucking insane on the sideline hitting anyone nearby against Georgia several years ago, but another one was just this past season when Jermaine Burton, WR, hit TWO Tennessee fans after the game. He wasn't even suspended for half a game. Nothing. No punishment whatsoever for assaulting some fans for no reason.
"Look, I don't know how many of you have ever been in a situation like that but I talked to him," Saban said. "He was scared. I was scared. Some of our other players were scared. I think you learn to respect other people because we have a responsibility to do that regardless of the circumstance that we're in. I talked to the guy, we have him in a counseling program. ... It's about having the proper respect for other people. I didn't think it was necessary to suspend the guy. If you knew the whole story, maybe you wouldn't either, but I'm not going to divulge that."

Source: https://www.al.com/alabamafootball/2022 ... ssary.html

Here's the video:
https://yewtu.be/XxrnuiotrN0

WTF is going on at Alabama? That sure isn't discipline. It's fucking embarrassing.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Return to College Football