Committee loves them some SEC

Dedicated to Nathan, a badass little Duck!

Moderator: JdPat04

Committee loves them some SEC

Postby FSUKW » November 3rd, 2022, 3:05 pm

5 sec teams in the Top 11.

Ranked Tennessee #1 so if UGA beats them, they can remain relatively close to the top 4 spot compared to ranking them #4 and dropping further away from the top 4 spots. Clever!

Ranked LSU #10 to help Tennessee when BAMA beats LSU Saturday. This will also keep a 3 loss LSU probably in the Top 15/20. Clever!

5-3 FSU beat these clowns.

Sorry JD and EB, but it would be sweet if LSU wins out. FSU having beat the SEC champs. :ROFL2 :ROFL2 :ROFL2 :ROFL :ROFL

Please let chaos rain down hard Saturday. :wave2
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Re: Committee loves them some SEC

Postby ericberry14 » November 3rd, 2022, 4:45 pm

Unlike Florida state… Tennessee doesn’t need help from anyone else.
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » November 3rd, 2022, 7:05 pm

FSUKW wrote:5 sec teams in the Top 11.

Ranked Tennessee #1 so if UGA beats them, they can remain relatively close to the top 4 spot compared to ranking them #4 and dropping further away from the top 4 spots. Clever!

Ranked LSU #10 to help Tennessee when BAMA beats LSU Saturday. This will also keep a 3 loss LSU probably in the Top 15/20. Clever!

Sorry JD and EB, but it would be sweet if LSU wins out. FSU having beat the SEC champs. :ROFL2 :ROFL2 :ROFL2 :ROFL :ROFL

I'm not surprised. I haven't really given a shit about the CFPC since 2014/2015, and they put 3 defeated teams in front of undefeated FSU until moving FSU up to #3 just to make us play in Pasadena against a West Coast team. The CFPC is a failed abortion and they shouldn't be allowed to rank anyone or anything, much less CFB teams. LSU at #10... What a joke. Tenn at #1 is fine by me considering they beat Abalamma and Jawja barely beat Misery.

Computer polls >> humans.

Pitt, who lost to Georgia Tech, took #1 Tenn to 2OT. lol. One Tenn fan (before they played anyone) was really hoping Pitt was a quality win (that they needed ref interference to make sure it wasn't over in the 1st quarter).
ACC! ACC! ACC! :insertsarcasm
Fuck the ACC. :finger

SEC fans are generally retarded, some present company excluded. "Ya'll would go 6-6 in the ESS-AY-SAY at best!" Meanwhile a 10-3 FSU is beating the shit out of the SEC East champs back-to-back, spotting an SEC team a 22-point or 18-point lead and still winning, or even wiping the floor with them for 57 minutes in a "neutral site" game in their own backyard. Also losing to Alabama, but that's everyone including the national champs.* :dog
ESS-AY-SAY! ESS-AY-SAY! ESS-AY-SAY!
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » November 3rd, 2022, 7:14 pm

ericberry14 wrote:Unlike Florida state... Tennessee doesn't need help from anyone else.

Tenn needed the refs to pick up a DPI flag in the first quarter to ensure a Tenn INT in the end zone so they weren't down 17-0 to Pittiful. :biglol

Also Tenn needed Abalamma's kicker to miss a FG just to beat a team they were beating 28-10 at one point.
Tennessee is very lucky they don't have at least 2 losses right now. The Vols easily could have lost to UF, too, despite holding a substantial lead late. :dog The Vols defense is just plain bad.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby ericberry14 » November 4th, 2022, 2:35 am

TLDR vols #1 bitch :rock
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby ericberry14 » November 4th, 2022, 2:35 am

TLDR vols #1 bitch :rock
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby FSUKW » November 4th, 2022, 3:20 am

ericberry14 wrote:Unlike Florida state… Tennessee doesn’t need help from anyone else.

Neither does LSU. :ROFL2 :ROFL2
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FSUKW » November 4th, 2022, 3:23 am

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
FSUKW wrote:5 sec teams in the Top 11.

I'm not surprised. I haven't really given a shit about the CFPC since 2014/2015, and they put 3 defeated teams in front of undefeated FSU until moving FSU up to #3 just to make us play in Pasadena against a West Coast team. The CFPC is a failed abortion and they shouldn't be allowed to rank anyone or anything, much less CFB teams. LSU at #10... What a joke. Tenn at #1 is fine by me considering they beat Abalamma and Jawja barely beat Misery.

Computer polls >> humans.

Pitt, who lost to Georgia Tech, took #1 Tenn to 2OT. lol. One Tenn fan (before they played anyone) was really hoping Pitt was a quality win (that they needed ref interference to make sure it wasn't over in the 1st quarter).
ACC! ACC! ACC! :insertsarcasm
Fuck the ACC. :finger

SEC fans are generally retarded, some present company excluded. "Ya'll would go 6-6 in the ESS-AY-SAY at best!" Meanwhile a 10-3 FSU is beating the shit out of the SEC East champs back-to-back, spotting an SEC team a 22-point or 18-point lead and still winning, or even wiping the floor with them for 57 minutes in a "neutral site" game in their own backyard. Also losing to Alabama, but that's everyone including the national champs.* :dog
ESS-AY-SAY! ESS-AY-SAY! ESS-AY-SAY!

I forgot about the Pitt game. LOL
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby ericberry14 » November 4th, 2022, 6:43 am

Idk why you faggots are so upset Tennessee is #1
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby FSUKW » November 4th, 2022, 4:07 pm

ericberry14 wrote:Idk why you faggots are so upset Tennessee is #1

I want you to win tomorrow.

Just think your 10 minutes in the spotlight and #1 ranking is kind of funny.

Win tomorrow.

But…if LSU wins tomorrow too, I will pull for them the rest of the way. If they lose tomorrow, I will pull fir Tennessee the rest of the way. Sorry JD.

:ROFL2 :ROFL2
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby ericberry14 » November 4th, 2022, 4:26 pm

Go vols. Fuck everyone else
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » November 4th, 2022, 9:46 pm

I don't really care about Tennessee being #1. It's fine with me. What I do care about are ranking shenanigans with SEC teams that are solely to benefit SEC teams. If FSU were in the SEC, we'd probably be at #20 or something with a 5-3 record and losses to 3 teams that were all ranked in the Top 12 as well as a win over current #10 :biglol LSU.

I've said it before: the SEC has one or two good teams a year, just like every other conference. The difference is they get inflated rankings for whatever reason and it helps them put 2 (or more) teams in the CFP or NCG because they don't fall as far as they should after losses and go up much farther than they should after wins.

-Remember when UNR Kentucky beat "#12" (or whatever) UF and skyrocketed to #10?
-How about UNR UF beating a preseason #7 Utah (man, they suck) by 3 measly points in Gainesville and rocketing up to a Top 15 ranking after playing one game?
-Ass-To-Mouth was #6. Why? Who the fuck knows. They get embarrassed by App State and all of a sudden App State is the best G5 team ever created. Except they're 5-4 now with a loss to Coastal Carolina.
-Arkansas. Their whole season is a fraud. I was hyped when SEMO State was beating them by 10 in the 4th when they were ranked in the Top 10, but they managed to pull off the upset. How the FUCK was Arkansas a Top 10 team this season? Ever? For beating Cincinnati by a TD?
-Then there's Abalamma this year. I don't call them Alabama because it's somewhat disrespectful to some of the true dynasty mofos Bama has had because they could actually play defense. They probably... probably should have lost to Texas. The refs wiped a safety off the board after review when Young's wrist was down. Texas ain't that good, either.
-Missouri is horrible and somehow they were beating Jawja in the 4th quarter. If that had been a team from any other conference, they're probably going down at least a couple spots from #1 considering how close the competition is/was.
-LSU lost to 5-3 FSU. LSU was not ranked at the start of the season, lost to FSU, and their "big win" is beating Old Piss handily. Old Piss hasn't beaten anyone, either. And LSU got their shit pushed in by Tennessee while scoring 13 whole points against one of the saddest #1 team defenses I've seen in a while. And the CFPC ranks them #10? Sorry, that's BS, too.

And those factoids are just BS from 2022. It's been going on for at least 15 years now: SEC teams get ranked higher because names, I guess, and therefore when they win, it counts more and when they lose, it counts less. Everyone else has to either go undefeated or they get in if they're extremely lucky with one loss. A one-loss SEC team is a shoe-in to the CFP even if they don't win their division. 2011 was an absolute joke of a national title rematch regardless of whether or not Alabama was the best team that year. They lost to LSU in the regular season, didn't win the SEC, didn't win the SEC West. That has to count when you don't have a 16+-team playoff letting virtually anyone in regardless of conference standings. Do you know how many other great teams lost games and for that reason, they were denied a national championship? It's bullshit that happened and it's bullshit that UGA got blown the fuck out by Bama in the SECCG last year and Bama had to beat them again (and didn't).

I'm sick and tired of only some teams getting favored in the rankings simply because of their brand (or their conference's brand) and other teams getting fucked sideways by the pollsters/CFPC just because they have a different name/brand.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FSUKW » November 4th, 2022, 10:21 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

I don't really care about Tennessee being #1. It's fine with me. What I do care about are ranking shenanigans with SEC teams that are solely to benefit SEC teams. If FSU were in the SEC, we'd probably be at #20 or something with a 5-3 record and losses to 3 teams that were all ranked in the Top 12 as well as a win over current #10 :biglol LSU.

I've said it before: the SEC has one or two good teams a year, just like every other conference. The difference is they get inflated rankings for whatever reason and it helps them put 2 (or more) teams in the CFP or NCG because they don't fall as far as they should after losses and go up much farther than they should after wins.

-How about UNR UF beating a preseason #7 Utah (man, they suck) by 3 measly points in Gainesville and rocketing up to a Top 15 ranking after playing one game?
-Ass-To-Mouth was #6. Why? Who the fuck knows. They get embarrassed by App State and all of a sudden App State is the best G5 team ever created. Except they're 5-4 now with a loss to Coastal Carolina.
-Arkansas. Their whole season is a fraud. I was hyped when SEMO State was beating them by 10 in the 4th when they were ranked in the Top 10, but they managed to pull off the upset. How the FUCK was Arkansas a Top 10 team this season? Ever? For beating Cincinnati by a TD?
-Then there's Abalamma this year. I don't call them Alabama because it's somewhat disrespectful to some of the true dynasty mofos Bama has had because they could actually play defense. They probably... probably should have lost to Texas. The refs wiped a safety off the board after review when Young's wrist was down. Texas ain't that good, either.
-Missouri is horrible and somehow they were beating Jawja in the 4th quarter. If that had been a team from any other conference, they're probably going down at least a couple spots from #1 considering how close the competition is/was.
-LSU lost to 5-3 FSU. LSU was not ranked at the start of the season, lost to FSU, and their "big win" is beating Old Piss handily. Old Piss hasn't beaten anyone, either. And LSU got their shit pushed in by Tennessee while scoring 13 whole points against one of the saddest #1 team defenses I've seen in a while. And the CFPC ranks them #10? Sorry, that's BS, too.

And those factoids are just BS from 2022. It's been going on for at least 15 years now: SEC teams get ranked higher because names, I guess, and therefore when they win, it counts more and when they lose, it counts less. Everyone else has to either go undefeated or they get in if they're extremely lucky with one loss. A one-loss SEC team is a shoe-in to the CFP even if they don't win their division. 2011 was an absolute joke of a national title rematch regardless of whether or not Alabama was the best team that year. They lost to LSU in the regular season, didn't win the SEC, didn't win the SEC West. That has to count when you don't have a 16+-team playoff letting virtually anyone in regardless of conference standings. Do you know how many other great teams lost games and for that reason, they were denied a national championship? It's bullshit that happened and it's bullshit that UGA got blown the fuck out by Bama in the SECCG last year and Bama had to beat them again (and didn't).

I'm sick and tired of only some teams getting favored in the rankings simply because of their brand (or their conference's brand) and other teams getting fucked sideways by the pollsters/CFPC just because they have a different name/brand.

There’s one bowl projections that has us playing Arkansas. Another playing Miss State. Think I saw one with us playing Kentucky.

One can only fucking hope. I’d love an sec team in the bowl potentially putting us at 3-0 against that vaunted SEC schedule. (And possibly the SEC Champs). :ROFL2 :ROFL2 :ROFL2
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby ericberry14 » November 5th, 2022, 3:42 am

FSUKW wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

There’s one bowl projections that has us playing Arkansas. Another playing Miss State. Think I saw one with us playing Kentucky.

One can only fucking hope. I’d love an sec team in the bowl potentially putting us at 3-0 against that vaunted SEC schedule. (And possibly the SEC Champs). :ROFL2 :ROFL2 :ROFL2

We would blow you out
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby FSUKW » November 5th, 2022, 1:49 pm

ericberry14 wrote:
FSUKW wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

We would blow you out

Like you did Florida? LOL

SEC is overrated. :ROFL2 :ROFL2
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby ericberry14 » November 5th, 2022, 2:13 pm

More like LSU and Kentucky. Your team is shit
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby FSUKW » November 5th, 2022, 6:10 pm

ericberry14 wrote:More like LSU and Kentucky. Your team is shit

Maybe but we play defense. Unlike any team in the SEC. last time you played steam with a defense, you needed OT. LOL
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby ericberry14 » November 10th, 2022, 6:33 pm

FSUKW wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:More like LSU and Kentucky. Your team is shit

Maybe but we play defense. Unlike any team in the SEC. last time you played steam with a defense, you needed OT. LOL

Georgia defense > all
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » November 20th, 2022, 10:23 pm

The rankings are so fucking garbage, even after Week... 13?
How the fuck are ND, KSU, and Utah all ahead of FSU?
ND- Lost to fucking Marshall.
Big win: #7 Clemson (and ND still started the year 0-3)
KSU- Lost to fucking TULANE!
Big win: UNR Oklahoma State (OKSU is 7-4 and sorry as fuck. They got run out of the Bedlam game even if the score seems somewhat close. OU is pure gutter trash.
Utah- Lost to fucking Flarduh!
Big win: #5 USC? Does anyone actually believe USC is that good? USC probably should have lost to UCLA and Utah got bounced by Oregon. East coast bias, my ass.
FSU- Lost to NC State
Big win: #6 LSU (SEC West champs)

I can understand putting 2-losses in front of FSU. I can. But those pretenders? Give me a fucking break. Nobody has played better than FSU in the past month. Nobody. ND is the most understandable, but still, the other two suck eggs.

(This is in regards to the AP/Coaches polls released today).
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FSUKW » November 21st, 2022, 3:18 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:The rankings are so fucking garbage, even after Week... 13?
How the fuck are ND, KSU, and Utah all ahead of FSU?
ND- Lost to fucking Marshall.
Big win: #7 Clemson (and ND still started the year 0-3)
KSU- Lost to fucking TULANE!
Big win: UNR Oklahoma State (OKSU is 7-4 and sorry as fuck. They got run out of the Bedlam game even if the score seems somewhat close. OU is pure gutter trash.
Utah- Lost to fucking Flarduh!
Big win: #5 USC? Does anyone actually believe USC is that good? USC probably should have lost to UCLA and Utah got bounced by Oregon. East coast bias, my ass.
FSU- Lost to NC State
Big win: #6 LSU (SEC West champs)

I can understand putting 2-losses in front of FSU. I can. But those pretenders? Give me a fucking break. Nobody has played better than FSU in the past month. Nobody. ND is the most understandable, but still, the other two suck eggs.

(This is in regards to the AP/Coaches polls released today).

Mike Huguenin said on the radio today that FSU could compete with just about anybody in the country right now save for maybe the Top 4.
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Next

Return to College Football