LSU fans are assclowns

Dedicated to Nathan, a badass little Duck!

Moderator: JdPat04

Re: LSU fans are assclowns

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » September 6th, 2022, 12:35 pm

LSU fans have been melting down ever since that blocked kick. FSU destroyed that program in 60 (football) minutes. :dog
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FSUKW » September 6th, 2022, 11:40 pm

bigbluebazooka wrote:
FSUKW wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:Shit did they really lose cuz they got an extra point blocked?? :biglol

It was a shitty game between two shitty teams. :lolthumb

How long has it been since Miami beat a non conference P5 opponent?

Alabama?
Michigan State?
Oklahoma State?
Florida?
LSU?
Wisconsin?
Wisconsin?

Oh shit, found one. West Virginia way back in 2016.

Jimbo is gonna butt fuck you guys!

Spoiler:
Deflection Alert

All these years, you still don’t know how to accurately use that reply. LOL
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby bigbluebazooka » September 7th, 2022, 7:43 pm

FSUKW wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:
FSUKW wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:Shit did they really lose cuz they got an extra point blocked?? :biglol

Alabama?
Michigan State?
Oklahoma State?
Florida?
LSU?
Wisconsin?
Wisconsin?

Spoiler:
Deflection Alert

And after all these years you continue to deflect. But if I was a Criminole fan, I wouldn’t want to talk about that shitty game either. :dog
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby FSUKW » September 7th, 2022, 9:38 pm

bigbluebazooka wrote:
FSUKW wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:
FSUKW wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:

Alabama?
Michigan State?
Oklahoma State?
Florida?
LSU?
Wisconsin?
Wisconsin?

Spoiler:
Deflection Alert

And after all these years you continue to deflect. But if I was a Criminole fan, I wouldn’t want to talk about that shitty game either. :dog

You want a deflection?

We beat an SEC Team. (When was last time you did that? We do it all the time). You beat a high school team.

Same team you beat in 2019 and by a similar margin. You followed that up with a 6-7 season. :ROFL2 :ROFL2

I’m not a Jimbo fan but he’s gonna break one off inside your over ranked team.

Now……

Insert your standard reply. :dog
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby bigbluebazooka » September 7th, 2022, 10:04 pm

FSUKW wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:
FSUKW wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:
FSUKW wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:

Alabama?
Michigan State?
Oklahoma State?
Florida?
LSU?
Wisconsin?
Wisconsin?

Spoiler:
Deflection Alert

You want a deflection?

We beat an SEC Team. (When was last time you did that? We do it all the time). You beat a high school team.

Same team you beat in 2019 and by a similar margin. You followed that up with a 6-7 season. :ROFL2 :ROFL2

Now……

I just hope you have more then 4 wins when we play this year.
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby FSUKW » September 8th, 2022, 1:12 pm

bigbluebazooka wrote:I just hope you have more then 4 wins when we play this year.

So do I.

But we both know we don’t need it. ;)
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby bigbluebazooka » September 8th, 2022, 1:43 pm

FSUKW wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:I just hope you have more then 4 wins when we play this year.

So do I.

But we both know we don’t need it. ;)

I really don’t want to see our teams suck anymore. :2thumbs
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby bigbluebazooka » September 10th, 2022, 10:56 pm

FSUKW wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:
FSUKW wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:
FSUKW wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:

Alabama?
Michigan State?
Oklahoma State?
Florida?
LSU?
Wisconsin?
Wisconsin?

Spoiler:
Deflection Alert

You want a deflection?

Now……

How’s Jimbo doing today? :dog
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » November 6th, 2022, 10:59 pm

bigbluebazooka wrote:
FSUKW wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:FSU is going to get their ass kicked :lol:

You should really focus on your pending 3-3 mid October record.

LOL

I just hope you guys can win more then 5 games this year. :lolthumb

Done. :lolthumb
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » November 7th, 2022, 8:23 pm

bigbluebazooka wrote:How’s Jimbo doing today? :dog

This pleases me. :D
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » November 27th, 2022, 3:38 am

Dumbo beats Le Shit University to shut LSU fans up for good. God, I'd love to see LSU win the SEC and crush the reputation of the SEC.

LSU fans were still chirping after FSU and Tennessee crushed them. Now with a loss to Ass-To-Mouth, they can't be chirping too much.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » August 22nd, 2023, 10:18 pm

Still true in 2023. No wonder there are articles like these:

1. https://bleacherreport.com/articles/905 ... the-nation

2. https://www.oklahoman.com/story/sports/ ... 412654007/

'Highlights' wrote:Christi Bradshaw, 49, of Choctaw: "We went to the Sugar Bowl with our then 10-year-old son. LSU fans of all ages were screaming in our face and his. 'Tiger Bait!' They were ridiculous, and we are diehard fans and pretty hard to offend. We typically appreciate school loyalty and the back and forth between fan bases, but this was totally different. We couldn't get out of the state fast enough the next morning."

John Sullivan, now 60, of Houston: "The LSU fans were terrible/awful/deplorable. The experience was far worse than attending any OU-Texas or OU-OSU game. On literally every street corner in the French Quarter, we were accosted by drunken Tiger fans screaming 'Tiger Bait' and throwing either food, drink or Mardi Gras beads at us."

Warren Parham, 58, Dallas: "As a grad of both schools, I was a fan of LSU before that game, never since. I knew that their fans were going to be rough, but of all the games I had been to in Baton Rouge, nothing prepared me for the onslaught of rude and vulgar comments before and after the game. Fans were worse after the game because they had been drinking all day."

Kevin Morris, 59, Oklahoma City: "From urinating fans atop the balconies on the French Quarter, to stumbling drunk LSU fans at 10 a.m., I will never forget seeing the worst fans in college football. No one from LSU treated us well at that game."

Mitchell Brown, 31, Yukon: "Absolute worst experience fan-wise that I have ever experienced. One-10 scale, 10 being very kind and respectful - USC fans in a blowout, 8. Texas fans at the Cotton Bowl, 4-5. OSU fans in Stillwater, 4-5. LSU fans, 2. LSU fans wanted to physically touch you up after the game. Incredibly disrespectful. A good description of most of their fans: raging."

Jeremy Nielson, 45, Saratoga Springs, Utah: "I was also at the OU game in Tuscaloosa earlier that season, and the contrast could not have been more stark! Bama fans in Tuscaloosa were wonderful. Very friendly, and first class all the way."

Chris Manning, 51, Denver: "I attended the national championship games against USC and Florida in Miami - those fans were fine. The USC fans were particularly nice to engage with. But the LSU experience in New Orleans was the worst fan experience I've encountered. We tried to engage in friendly banter in some bars in the French Quarter but were rebuffed, most usually in a very rude, bordering on caustic, manner. I certainly understand that there are contingents of every college fan base which do not show the best side of their university (OU included), but our experience certainly shaded our view of the LSU fan base in a negative way. I've never had a 10-year-old curse at me (unprovoked) before or since but it happened that weekend - and the parents were egging the little sucker on. Unbelievable. I've experienced away games in South Bend, Houston, Waco, Colorado Springs, Chicago, Stillwater, Columbia, Knoxville, Columbus, Pasadena, Miami, Kansas City, Boulder and probably a few more. I hate to say it, but I've seen my share of losses in that mix, which can encourage the worst in opposing fans. But of all of the away games I've experienced, the fan base that, to put it mildly, I enjoyed the least, was LSU. To put it bluntly, they were the rudest, over-the-top fan base this well-traveled Sooner fan has encountered."

How do you become so uncivilized?

I mean my username on here is bad, but it's not that bad.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » September 4th, 2023, 4:57 am

God, I love seeing the SEC nut-huggers just looking totally defeated or being in hiding after FSU just beat the living crap out of LSU. LSU fans are hiding in the mangrove swamps. Bitches who were talking so much shit before the game are just gone. It's glorious, although I wish they would never show up again.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby ericberry14 » September 4th, 2023, 2:53 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:God, I love seeing the SEC nut-huggers just looking totally defeated or being in hiding after FSU just beat the living crap out of LSU. LSU fans are hiding in the mangrove swamps. Bitches who were talking so much shit before the game are just gone. It's glorious, although I wish they would never show up again.

LSU is so overrated we beat them like 40-17 or 40-13 last year. They are trash
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby JdPat04 » September 4th, 2023, 3:27 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:Still true in 2023. No wonder there are articles like these:

1. https://bleacherreport.com/articles/905 ... the-nation

2. https://www.oklahoman.com/story/sports/ ... 412654007/

'Highlights' wrote:Christi Bradshaw, 49, of Choctaw: "We went to the Sugar Bowl with our then 10-year-old son. LSU fans of all ages were screaming in our face and his. 'Tiger Bait!' They were ridiculous, and we are diehard fans and pretty hard to offend. We typically appreciate school loyalty and the back and forth between fan bases, but this was totally different. We couldn't get out of the state fast enough the next morning."

John Sullivan, now 60, of Houston: "The LSU fans were terrible/awful/deplorable. The experience was far worse than attending any OU-Texas or OU-OSU game. On literally every street corner in the French Quarter, we were accosted by drunken Tiger fans screaming 'Tiger Bait' and throwing either food, drink or Mardi Gras beads at us."

Warren Parham, 58, Dallas: "As a grad of both schools, I was a fan of LSU before that game, never since. I knew that their fans were going to be rough, but of all the games I had been to in Baton Rouge, nothing prepared me for the onslaught of rude and vulgar comments before and after the game. Fans were worse after the game because they had been drinking all day."

Kevin Morris, 59, Oklahoma City: "From urinating fans atop the balconies on the French Quarter, to stumbling drunk LSU fans at 10 a.m., I will never forget seeing the worst fans in college football. No one from LSU treated us well at that game."

Mitchell Brown, 31, Yukon: "Absolute worst experience fan-wise that I have ever experienced. One-10 scale, 10 being very kind and respectful - USC fans in a blowout, 8. Texas fans at the Cotton Bowl, 4-5. OSU fans in Stillwater, 4-5. LSU fans, 2. LSU fans wanted to physically touch you up after the game. Incredibly disrespectful. A good description of most of their fans: raging."

Jeremy Nielson, 45, Saratoga Springs, Utah: "I was also at the OU game in Tuscaloosa earlier that season, and the contrast could not have been more stark! Bama fans in Tuscaloosa were wonderful. Very friendly, and first class all the way."

Chris Manning, 51, Denver: "I attended the national championship games against USC and Florida in Miami - those fans were fine. The USC fans were particularly nice to engage with. But the LSU experience in New Orleans was the worst fan experience I've encountered. We tried to engage in friendly banter in some bars in the French Quarter but were rebuffed, most usually in a very rude, bordering on caustic, manner. I certainly understand that there are contingents of every college fan base which do not show the best side of their university (OU included), but our experience certainly shaded our view of the LSU fan base in a negative way. I've never had a 10-year-old curse at me (unprovoked) before or since but it happened that weekend - and the parents were egging the little sucker on. Unbelievable. I've experienced away games in South Bend, Houston, Waco, Colorado Springs, Chicago, Stillwater, Columbia, Knoxville, Columbus, Pasadena, Miami, Kansas City, Boulder and probably a few more. I hate to say it, but I've seen my share of losses in that mix, which can encourage the worst in opposing fans. But of all of the away games I've experienced, the fan base that, to put it mildly, I enjoyed the least, was LSU. To put it bluntly, they were the rudest, over-the-top fan base this well-traveled Sooner fan has encountered."

How do you become so uncivilized?

I mean my username on here is bad, but it's not that bad.

How? Alcohol and low education.

Your screen name is “vulgar” but it’s attacking a greedy ass company that’s full of hypocrisy, while the fans are attacking actual “innocent” people.

No comparison
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Re: Bubba fans are assclowns

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » December 5th, 2023, 1:55 am

Bama fans coming on FSU message areas and harassing FSU fans are the worst. Obviously not talking about JD here, but holy shit. Seeing fucktards saying "Roll Tide" and "y'all suck" and "y'all shoulda won by morr" when FSU is grieving getting absolutely mugged ON FSU MEDIA is despicable.

I've seen a few shithead Texas fans (like 3), but not nearly as much as Bubba fans.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Re: Bubba fans are assclowns

Postby JdPat04 » December 29th, 2023, 3:21 am

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:Bama fans coming on FSU message areas and harassing FSU fans are the worst. Obviously not talking about JD here, but holy shit. Seeing fucktards saying "Roll Tide" and "y'all suck" and "y'all shoulda won by morr" when FSU is grieving getting absolutely mugged ON FSU MEDIA is despicable.

I've seen a few shithead Texas fans (like 3), but not nearly as much as Bubba fans.

We have plenty of them. Fucking idiots.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Previous

Return to College Football