The U is back

Dedicated to Nathan, a badass little Duck!

Moderator: JdPat04

Re: The U is back

Postby bigbluebazooka » July 30th, 2022, 11:56 am

FSUKW wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:And Miami picked up another top recruit while you're bragging about something :dunno

Good luck against LSU in a few weeks. :lolthumb

Did they sign the letter of intent? And does this recruit have a name?

M.I.A. fans seem to not even know the names of the people about whom they're talking.

https://www.on3.com/teams/miami-hurrica ... -rankings/

A simple google search goes along way. :2thumbs

If I search for "M.I.A. top recruit" I get commits to other colleges out of Miami like Dalvin Cook, archives of newspaper articles, or Nevin Shapiro stuff.

On3 is a joke run by some advertising dildo. His Twitter is full of NIL crap and how he is no longer affiliated with actual recruit-ranking services.
The class also helps narrow things down.

On3 wrote:The Hurricanes also have the No. 1 class in the ACC, jumping ahead of rival Clemson for the top spot.

Neither Rivals nor 247Sports has M.I.A. ranked higher than Clemson or as high as #5. LOL. And they think Clemson and M.I.A. are rivals. It's clearly a quality source. :lolthumb

You still never brought up his name: Malik Bryant, LB, class of 2023.

How’s FSU doing so far this year in recruiting?

We’re about to wiff on another stud QB tomorrow At 3:00 PM… :2thumbs

Looks like tOSU wins this one.
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby FSUKW » July 30th, 2022, 5:08 pm

bigbluebazooka wrote:
FSUKW wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:And Miami picked up another top recruit while you're bragging about something :dunno

Good luck against LSU in a few weeks. :lolthumb

Did they sign the letter of intent? And does this recruit have a name?

M.I.A. fans seem to not even know the names of the people about whom they're talking.

https://www.on3.com/teams/miami-hurrica ... -rankings/

A simple google search goes along way. :2thumbs

If I search for "M.I.A. top recruit" I get commits to other colleges out of Miami like Dalvin Cook, archives of newspaper articles, or Nevin Shapiro stuff.

On3 is a joke run by some advertising dildo. His Twitter is full of NIL crap and how he is no longer affiliated with actual recruit-ranking services.
The class also helps narrow things down.

On3 wrote:The Hurricanes also have the No. 1 class in the ACC, jumping ahead of rival Clemson for the top spot.

Neither Rivals nor 247Sports has M.I.A. ranked higher than Clemson or as high as #5. LOL. And they think Clemson and M.I.A. are rivals. It's clearly a quality source. :lolthumb

You still never brought up his name: Malik Bryant, LB, class of 2023.

How’s FSU doing so far this year in recruiting?

We’re about to wiff on another stud QB tomorrow At 3:00 PM… :2thumbs

Looks like tOSU wins this one.

I’m ok with it.

JT could come back in 2023. AJ Duffy had 36 offers. Miami even offered him. Tate Rodemaker is basically Sean MCGuire. (Solid Career backup, probably start at most G5 schools). We would likely get one in the portal if we don’t get one committed.

But…..

Brock Glenn is about to choose a school with a 5 star starter, 5 star 2nd string, high 4 star 3rd string and a 5 star committed already for 2024. Not to mention all the other QBs on roster. Go forth and transfer. LOL

We have 3 scholly QB’s. LOL
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby bigbluebazooka » August 4th, 2022, 10:17 pm

I really don’t follow recruiting like I used to. But this new NIL thing totally has changed the game. And we’re backed by billionaires. 8) :popcorn
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby Muck FcDisney » August 9th, 2022, 2:13 pm

bigbluebazooka wrote:I really don’t follow recruiting like I used to. But this new NIL thing totally has changed the game. And we’re backed by billionaires. 8) :popcorn

Recruiting was more fun when all the top guys committed in February. ESD ruined that.
Now guys just commit to whoever pays them the most. Then they transfer a year or two later.
NCAA doing everything it can to ruin all college sports. :sigh
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » November 7th, 2022, 12:14 am

mrfree wrote:Cristobal is stuffing gaypier and cornrow Mike in the lockers on the trail

:rock

I'm assuming M.I.A. is going to have to pay players more to come there for pain and suffering. I'm not sure how many they can afford. That beating was a violation of the Geneva Convention.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FSUKW » November 7th, 2022, 2:24 am

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
mrfree wrote:Cristobal is stuffing gaypier and cornrow Mike in the lockers on the trail

I'm assuming M.I.A. is going to have to pay players more to come there for pain and suffering. I'm not sure how many they can afford. That beating was a violation of the Geneva Convention.

Ruiz will need an ROI.

How long will he funnel money into negative performing assets? LOL
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » November 9th, 2022, 10:40 pm

FSUKW wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

Ruiz will need an ROI.

OSCAR: So due to Michael's clever financial maneuvering, he finds himself tremendously in debt.
JAN: [blah blah blah]
OSCAR: Jan?
JAN: Yeah? What?
OSCAR: Michael left.
JAN: Okay. Where did he go?
OSCAR: I don't know.
JAN: Well, is he coming right back?
OSCAR: I don't think so.

Maybe M.I.A. can apply for some Pell Grants.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby bigbluebazooka » November 11th, 2022, 8:22 pm

FSUKW wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

Ruiz will need an ROI.

He just upped our nil money from 10 million to 15 million. :lolthumb
Come to Miami and you can start from day 1. Not to hard to beat out Diaz recruits. They’re horrible to watch.
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » January 14th, 2023, 10:37 pm

UFail can't even stop a dumb motherfucker with a signed LOI from trying to flee their sinking ship. Jaden Rashada is so fucking greedy, it's not even funny.
https://www.eastbaytimes.com/2023/01/14 ... r-florida/
Rashada wrote:I would never make a life/career choice for any monetary value.

I have tremendous respect for Miami and what they are going to accomplish there but I have watched this season and coach (Billy) Napier and his (Florida) team are building something
very special in The Swamp and I want to be a part of it.

How fucking dense do you have to be to think anyone is going to believe that Napier is "building something very special" down there? :wtf No wonder this stupid fuck is 19 and still not enrolled in any college. He's literally retarded. And everyone makes career choices based on money. At the very least, it's the difference between a career and a volunteer hobby. :crazy

M.I.A. can't seem to sign Cormani McClain, either. IDK what that's about. Did Ruiz's check bounce?
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » January 20th, 2023, 5:34 am

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:UFail can't even stop a dumb motherfucker with a signed LOI from trying to flee their sinking ship. Jaden Rashada is so fucking greedy, it's not even funny.
https://www.eastbaytimes.com/2023/01/14 ... r-florida/
Rashada wrote:I would never make a life/career choice for any monetary value.

I have tremendous respect for Miami and what they are going to accomplish there but I have watched this season and coach (Billy) Napier and his (Florida) team are building something
very special in The Swamp and I want to be a part of it.

How fucking dense do you have to be to think anyone is going to believe that Napier is "building something very special" down there? :wtf No wonder this stupid fuck is 19 and still not enrolled in any college. He's literally retarded. And everyone makes career choices based on money. At the very least, it's the difference between a career and a volunteer hobby. :crazy

M.I.A. can't seem to sign Cormani McClain, either. IDK what that's about. Did Ruiz's check bounce?

McClain commits to LOLorado. :biglol Hopefully Ruiz can write another check.

Now who could have predicted that giving teenagers stacks of cash could go wrong? :thought 21st century capitalism is such a fucking failure.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » January 25th, 2023, 1:48 am

Rashada was released from his LOI by UFelon. Rumors say he was promised millions to sign with UF, signed, and UF('s NIL collective) looks really bad because they supposedly didn't uphold their end of the deal.

Who the fuck thinks teenagers are worth millions of dollars a year? The NCAA or whoever needs to get a fucking hold on this bullshit NIL shit. I feel like the NFL before the salary cap couldn't have possibly been this much of a clusterfuck. At least the NFL teams had actual meaningful contracts with players and the players couldn't/didn't dip whenever the wind blew the wrong way.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby bigbluebazooka » January 25th, 2023, 11:59 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:Rashada was released from his LOI by UFelon. Rumors say he was promised millions to sign with UF, signed, and UF('s NIL collective) looks really bad because they supposedly didn't uphold their end of the deal.

Who the fuck thinks teenagers are worth millions of dollars a year? The NCAA or whoever needs to get a fucking hold on this bullshit NIL shit. I feel like the NFL before the salary cap couldn't have possibly been this much of a clusterfuck. At least the NFL teams had actual meaningful contracts with players and the players couldn't/didn't dip whenever the wind blew the wrong way.

Now he’s a 5 star recruit. He was a 4 star when he was committed to Miami. Reasons why I don’t follow recruiting anymore. :jerkit
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » August 23rd, 2023, 3:39 pm

What's the consensus on Cristobal now for M.I.A. fans now?
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » August 23rd, 2023, 8:01 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:What's the consensus on Cristobal now for M.I.A. fans now?

Consensus is always the same:
Current coach is trash. Next coach will make Nick Saban look like Al Golden.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby ScotchFrost97 » August 25th, 2023, 10:17 pm

need more moneys from john ruiz
ScotchFrost97
2013 TSH Fantasy Football Champion

Team Logo:
USC Trojans

Previous

Return to College Football