Georgia's Defense Travels

Dedicated to Nathan, a badass little Duck!

Moderator: JdPat04

Georgia's Defense Travels

Postby FlatEarth » October 8th, 2021, 9:15 pm

Bet the house on them covering 15 tomorrow. :justsayin
FlatEarth

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Re: Georgia's Defense Travels

Postby FlatEarth » October 12th, 2021, 4:09 am

Vegas finally starting to take Georgia seriously. Personally? I'd take the Dawgs and the points again this week, but stay away from this one. I doubt the Cats score, but that's a big number. :eyebrow
FlatEarth

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » October 14th, 2021, 11:23 pm

How does Todd Grantham get jobs all the time? I remember UGA fans hating him, but didn't he go to UF right after that or some other SEC school? Did the dumbasses who hired him not see how bad his defenses were? I think he went to Louisville after, actually. But I thought he ended up at another place after that.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » October 15th, 2021, 12:22 am

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:How does Todd Grantham get jobs all the time? I remember UGA fans hating him, but didn't he go to UF right after that or some other SEC school? Did the dumbasses who hired him not see how bad his defenses were? I think he went to Louisville after, actually. But I thought he ended up at another place after that.

Our DC could probably get a job as DC at most other colleges IMO, but he shouldn’t be able to.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby FlatEarth » November 5th, 2021, 8:19 am

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:How does Todd Grantham get jobs all the time? I remember UGA fans hating him, but didn't he go to UF right after that or some other SEC school? Did the dumbasses who hired him not see how bad his defenses were? I think he went to Louisville after, actually. But I thought he ended up at another place after that.

He's got a complex scheme. I don't think that can work at this level. Saban and Kirby keep it simple and we have more 4-5 stars on defense than most do on their entire team. Have to keep it simple in college. Grantham has jumped teams 15 times by now I believe. I'm not sure how he keeps landing these big time jobs, dude. Looking back, Richt hated him too. You could tell he got under Mark's skin. Good recruiter? Meh...
FlatEarth

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » November 8th, 2021, 11:54 pm

FlatEarth wrote:

He's got a complex scheme. I don't think that can work at this level. Saban and Kirby keep it simple and we have more 4-5 stars on defense than most do on their entire team. Have to keep it simple in college. Grantham has jumped teams 15 times by now I believe. I'm not sure how he keeps landing these big time jobs, dude. Looking back, Richt hated him too. You could tell he got under Mark's skin. Good recruiter? Meh...

Grantham got fired today along with UF's OL coach. :dog
Mullen made [Grantham] the sixth-highest paid assistant in the nation at $1.8 million per season when he brought Grantham to Florida.

I wish someone would pay me $1.8 million a year to give up 30+ points a game. :nancy And I thought FSU was stupid with their spending.

Chip Kelly doesn't seem to be working out too well in Gainesville.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FlatEarth » November 10th, 2021, 10:40 am

Yeah, Georgia is going to end Mullins and it’s so hilarious! Where the fuck is GatorBait?
FlatEarth

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » November 12th, 2021, 8:06 pm

FlatEarth wrote:Where the fuck is GatorBait?

He's probably dead from AIDS or wrecking his motorcycle. Or he's still chickening out from one of his bets.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Return to College Football