Hope Craig isn’t a basketball fan

Dedicated to Nathan, a badass little Duck!

Moderator: JdPat04

Hope Craig isn’t a basketball fan

Postby JdPat04 » March 19th, 2021, 9:45 pm

If Alabama didn’t make him :suicide then Oral roberts might do it
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Re: Hope Craig isn’t a basketball fan

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » March 27th, 2021, 5:00 pm

He lives in Florida, I think, so the Gators getting thrashed in everything probably helps.
FSU is better at basketball than football right now, so that's less stressful, too.

I've always said I'd root for Bama in the CFP if it was the usual suspects. Better than Neutered Shame, Clemshit, or some other SEC team winning it. OSU fans in my experience haven't been popping off as much so I didn't care about the NCG all that much. I'm just glad those orange fuckers got reamed like they deserved. Hopefully they fall apart before the CFP next year.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Re: Hope Craig isn’t a basketball fan

Postby JdPat04 » March 27th, 2021, 5:16 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:He lives in Florida, I think, so the Gators getting thrashed in everything probably helps.
FSU is better at basketball than football right now, so that's less stressful, too.

I've always said I'd root for Bama in the CFP if it was the usual suspects. Better than Neutered Shame, Clemshit, or some other SEC team winning it. OSU fans in my experience haven't been popping off as much so I didn't care about the NCG all that much. I'm just glad those orange fuckers got reamed like they deserved. Hopefully they fall apart before the CFP next year.

The osu fans that I know in real life have been cool. One of our daycare parents was an osu fan married to a tennessee fan. He was cool as shit and a good sport. The bad thing is he made me hate them less
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Return to College Football