It's FSU vs ND week

Dedicated to Nathan, a badass little Duck!

Moderator: JdPat04

It's FSU vs ND week

Postby Muck FcDisney » October 5th, 2020, 1:23 pm

So Jalen Ramsey murders Golden Taint. :rockin

https://twitter.com/Nate_Tice/status/13 ... olden-tate

At least we have that to be happy about... :lolthumb
Muck FcDisney
 
Posts: 64052
Joined: June 20th, 2008, 12:18 am
Location: Scatlanta
Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols
Has thanked: 343 times
Been thanked: 621 times

Re: It's FSU vs ND week

Postby FSUKW » October 5th, 2020, 6:08 pm

Where's the fight video?

LOL
FSUKW
 
Posts: 27475
Joined: February 3rd, 2009, 8:07 pm
Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols
Has thanked: 228 times
Been thanked: 393 times

Re: It's FSU vs ND week

Postby Muck FcDisney » October 5th, 2020, 7:14 pm

FSUKW wrote:Where's the fight video?

LOL


I can't find any videos that show anything. :dunno
Muck FcDisney
 
Posts: 64052
Joined: June 20th, 2008, 12:18 am
Location: Scatlanta
Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols
Has thanked: 343 times
Been thanked: 621 times

Re: It's FSU vs ND week

Postby bigbluebazooka » October 6th, 2020, 7:49 pm

FSU wins 24-20 :up
bigbluebazooka
 
Posts: 7790
Joined: August 25th, 2013, 1:18 am
Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 323 times

Re: It's FSU vs ND week

Postby Muck FcDisney » October 6th, 2020, 8:02 pm

bigbluebazooka wrote:FSU wins 24-20 :up


Well, we have our coach back...

and we're starting a decent QB...

and Terry should now be healthy...

and our best DE is back...

but until Nasirildeen plays, our defense will continue to suck, apparently.


38-17 loss (depending on how many ND players still have the 'Rona)
Muck FcDisney
 
Posts: 64052
Joined: June 20th, 2008, 12:18 am
Location: Scatlanta
Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols
Has thanked: 343 times
Been thanked: 621 times

Re: It's FSU vs ND week

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » October 6th, 2020, 11:16 pm

bigbluebazooka wrote:ND wins 42-12

FTFY. And that's optimistic. LOL :nancy :eb
FuckESPNdotCOM
 
Posts: 9517
Joined: November 28th, 2012, 6:53 pm
Location: Miami(FL) fans' heads
Team Logo:
Texas Longhorns
Has thanked: 135 times
Been thanked: 180 times

Re: It's FSU vs ND week

Postby FSUKW » October 7th, 2020, 12:03 am

Muck FcDisney wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:FSU wins 24-20 :up


Well, we have our coach back...

and we're starting a decent QB...

and Terry should now be healthy...

and our best DE is back...

but until Nasirildeen plays, our defense will continue to suck, apparently.


38-17 loss (depending on how many ND players still have the 'Rona)


Kaindoh was back against Jacksonville State.
FSUKW
 
Posts: 27475
Joined: February 3rd, 2009, 8:07 pm
Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols
Has thanked: 228 times
Been thanked: 393 times

Re: It's FSU vs ND week

Postby FSUKW » October 7th, 2020, 12:06 am

bigbluebazooka wrote:FSU wins 24-20 :up


Nice thought, but gonna be ugly.
FSUKW
 
Posts: 27475
Joined: February 3rd, 2009, 8:07 pm
Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols
Has thanked: 228 times
Been thanked: 393 times

Re: It's FSU vs ND week

Postby Muck FcDisney » October 7th, 2020, 12:54 pm

FSUKW wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:FSU wins 24-20 :up


Well, we have our coach back...

and we're starting a decent QB...

and Terry should now be healthy...

and our best DE is back...

but until Nasirildeen plays, our defense will continue to suck, apparently.


38-17 loss (depending on how many ND players still have the 'Rona)


Kaindoh was back against Jacksonville State.


So was Norvell. I was just comparing what we had against Miami to what we have against ND.
Muck FcDisney
 
Posts: 64052
Joined: June 20th, 2008, 12:18 am
Location: Scatlanta
Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols
Has thanked: 343 times
Been thanked: 621 times

Re: It's FSU vs ND week

Postby bigbluebazooka » October 8th, 2020, 11:50 pm

FSUKW wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:FSU wins 24-20 :up


Nice thought, but gonna be ugly.

What’s going to be uglier? FSU vs ND or Miami at Clemson
bigbluebazooka
 
Posts: 7790
Joined: August 25th, 2013, 1:18 am
Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 323 times


Return to College Football

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 45 guests