UF is on fire!

Dedicated to Nathan, a badass little Duck!

Moderator: JdPat04

UF is on fire!

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » September 12th, 2020, 9:19 pm

Fire at The Swamp: equipment goes ablaze at Ben Hill Griffin Stadium
A University of Florida spokesman said the fire may have been caused by a maintenance tractor, but there doesn’t appear to be damage to the field or stadium.

https://www.tampabay.com/news/breaking- ... l-stadium/

Hopefully that's an omen of things to come. :roasted
FuckESPNdotCOM
 
Posts: 9517
Joined: November 28th, 2012, 6:53 pm
Location: Miami(FL) fans' heads
Team Logo:
Texas Longhorns
Has thanked: 135 times
Been thanked: 180 times

Re: UF is on fire!

Postby mrfree » September 13th, 2020, 2:05 pm

Its a literal dumpster fire :biglol
mrfree
 
Posts: 22157
Joined: January 14th, 2010, 5:48 am
Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes
Has thanked: 30 times
Been thanked: 105 times

Re: UF is on fire!

Postby JdPat04 » September 13th, 2020, 2:44 pm

mrfree wrote:Its a literal dumpster fire :biglol



Still better than tennessee
JdPat04
 
Posts: 75585
Joined: February 12th, 2008, 3:52 am
Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 355 times

Re: UF is on fire (NOW WITH COVID)!

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » October 14th, 2020, 12:22 am

ATM mentally beat them so badly that they're crying. They've suspended operations claiming it's because of COVID.

Someone needs to tell them COVID is a hoax. :lolthumb
FuckESPNdotCOM
 
Posts: 9517
Joined: November 28th, 2012, 6:53 pm
Location: Miami(FL) fans' heads
Team Logo:
Texas Longhorns
Has thanked: 135 times
Been thanked: 180 times

Re: UF is on fire (NOW WITH COVID)!

Postby Muck FcDisney » October 14th, 2020, 1:43 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:ATM mentally beat them so badly that they're crying. They've suspended operations claiming it's because of COVID.

Someone needs to tell them COVID is a hoax. :lolthumb


This is funny:
When asked Monday if he regretted the call to "PACK THE SWAMP" for the LSU game amid the coronavirus pandemic, Mullen said he was focused on preparing for the Tigers and confident how UF had mitigated the impact of the highly transmissible virus.

But this is fucking hilarious:
Following UF’s loss this past Saturday at Texas A&M, Mullen said the crowd had a major impact on the Aggies’ win on a last-second field goal. The school announced 24,709 fans watched the game at Kyle Field, which seats 102,733.

25,000? That's like a Wake Forest spring game... or two Miami home games. :dog
Muck FcDisney
 
Posts: 64051
Joined: June 20th, 2008, 12:18 am
Location: Scatlanta
Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols
Has thanked: 343 times
Been thanked: 621 times

Re: UF is on fire!

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » October 18th, 2020, 1:42 am

21 players and HC Mullen tested positive for COVID.

Nice job, idiots. :lolthumb
FuckESPNdotCOM
 
Posts: 9517
Joined: November 28th, 2012, 6:53 pm
Location: Miami(FL) fans' heads
Team Logo:
Texas Longhorns
Has thanked: 135 times
Been thanked: 180 times

Re: UF is on fire (NOW WITH COVID)!

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » December 14th, 2020, 4:36 am

Muck FcDisney wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:ATM mentally beat them so badly that they're crying. They've suspended operations claiming it's because of COVID.

Someone needs to tell them COVID is a hoax. :lolthumb


This is funny:
When asked Monday if he regretted the call to "PACK THE SWAMP" for the LSU game amid the coronavirus pandemic, Mullen said he was focused on preparing for the Tigers and confident how UF had mitigated the impact of the highly transmissible virus.

But this is fucking hilarious:
Following UF's loss this past Saturday at Texas A&M, Mullen said the crowd had a major impact on the Aggies' win on a last-second field goal. The school announced 24,709 fans watched the game at Kyle Field, which seats 102,733.

25,000? That's like a Wake Forest spring game... or two Miami home games. :dog

Dan Mullen is a fucking pussy. Absolutely disgusting how he doesn't call out his own players for doing stupid shit and can't take blame himself, either. TAMU or LSU.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5AGNW-_jpIE

-He threw a shoe.
-(While looking at the ground for anything to blame this loss on) Well, they called a penalty on it.

No shit. That's because it's a penalty. Absolutely no accountability. If this keeps up, he's going to have more arrests than Urban Crier. "The dead girl's credit card jumped into my wallet!" will be the new excuse

I mean I hate UF, but this guy is the worst human being they've hired as HC in a while.
FuckESPNdotCOM
 
Posts: 9517
Joined: November 28th, 2012, 6:53 pm
Location: Miami(FL) fans' heads
Team Logo:
Texas Longhorns
Has thanked: 135 times
Been thanked: 180 times

Re: UF is on fire!

Postby Muck FcDisney » December 14th, 2020, 2:21 pm

Flung
Shoe
University

:fail
Muck FcDisney
 
Posts: 64051
Joined: June 20th, 2008, 12:18 am
Location: Scatlanta
Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols
Has thanked: 343 times
Been thanked: 621 times

Re: UF is on fire (NOW WITH COVID)!

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » December 17th, 2020, 12:04 am

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:ATM mentally beat them so badly that they're crying. They've suspended operations claiming it's because of COVID.

Someone needs to tell them COVID is a hoax. :lolthumb


This is funny:
When asked Monday if he regretted the call to "PACK THE SWAMP" for the LSU game amid the coronavirus pandemic, Mullen said he was focused on preparing for the Tigers and confident how UF had mitigated the impact of the highly transmissible virus.

But this is fucking hilarious:
Following UF's loss this past Saturday at Texas A&M, Mullen said the crowd had a major impact on the Aggies' win on a last-second field goal. The school announced 24,709 fans watched the game at Kyle Field, which seats 102,733.

25,000? That's like a Wake Forest spring game... or two Miami home games. :dog

Dan Mullen is a fucking pussy. Absolutely disgusting how he doesn't call out his own players for doing stupid shit and can't take blame himself, either. TAMU or LSU.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5AGNW-_jpIE

-He threw a shoe.
-(While looking at the ground for anything to blame this loss on) Well, they called a penalty on it.

No shit. That's because it's a penalty. Absolutely no accountability. If this keeps up, he's going to have more arrests than Urban Crier. "The dead girl's credit card jumped into my wallet!" will be the new excuse

I mean I hate UF, but this guy is the worst human being they've hired as HC in a while.

What a tool.
"I went back to watch the play and he made the tackle and part of the football move, the kid's shoe was in his hand and he kind of threw it and jumped and celebrated with his teammates," Mullen told reporters (via Matt Zenitz). "I don't think there was any intent to taunt and it wasn't like he was throwing it at their sidelines or doing any of that."

After the LSU loss he said this:
But it seems Mullen thinks his path is more legitimate than other teams that haven't played as many games this season, largely due to cancellations from the COVID-19 pandemic.

Here's what he said, via AL.com:

"I know we've played 10 games, so I guess probably the best thing to do would have been to play less games," Mullen said, "because you seem to get rewarded for not playing this year in college football."

He absolutely fits the total douche culture at UF, though. I mean I agree that teams that haven't played even 6 or 7 games shouldn't be in contention, but he acts like UF deserves/deserved to be there.
FuckESPNdotCOM
 
Posts: 9517
Joined: November 28th, 2012, 6:53 pm
Location: Miami(FL) fans' heads
Team Logo:
Texas Longhorns
Has thanked: 135 times
Been thanked: 180 times

Re: UF is on fire!

Postby Eye_of_Horus » December 19th, 2020, 10:51 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:Flung
Shoe
University

:fail

:thought

University

of

Flung shoes
Eye_of_Horus
 
Posts: 11783
Joined: March 28th, 2008, 3:14 am
Location: Nayvar's mom
Team Logo:
Ole Miss Rebels
Has thanked: 1287 times
Been thanked: 214 times


Return to College Football

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 57 guests

cron