Everything That Makes Me Mad About This Playoff!

Dedicated to Nathan, a badass little Duck!

Moderator: JdPat04

Re: Everything That Makes Me Mad About This Playoff!

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » January 1st, 2020, 1:25 am

Jezter13 wrote:
CraigKressel wrote:
Jezter13 wrote:Your gripe missed something.

Clemson having to only play shit teams like the Criminoles, is the real problem.

Clemson walked into the playoffs having played a bunch of nobodies and that leads to a much healthier squad.

You could see, from the jump, Clemson was fresher and with less battle wounds due to the shitty conference play of teams like the Criminoles.

But, I definitely don't want to hear yoy bitch about a penalty or overturned call when you have lived off of a Fiasco bowl win that wasn't deserved just the same over UM.

Your team never shows up in the playoffs. Same with OU.

What should happen is the big 10 and 12 should not be allowed to participate in the playoffs because they suck when it matters.

Quick lesson on the 2002 NC.

1. Chris Gamble caught the game winning pass in bounds in the 4th quarter that would have let OSU kill the clock, he was also held on the play but was ruled out of bounds with no penalty.

2. Chris Gamble was called for the same fucking penalty giving Miami a 4th and 1 in the same OT on Miami's turn and they could not score from the 1, the ball was overthrown by about 10 yards and should not have been called.

3. It was pass interference, he hit him when the ball was in the air.

Revisionist history.

Whatever you need to make it real for you.

Yeah, but CK is totally right and the record books even show that Ohio State won. You're the one in denial about scUM's blatant penalty and well-deserved loss. Even though it should have been 17-14 OSU in regulation, scUM got another shot and got to OT. Then scUM fans thought they won on a dirty play when a flag was pulled later than it should have been. Then, the Buckeyes score and scUM had another chance to win/tie a game that had no business being in OT, but you failures failed. Get the fuck over it.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » January 1st, 2020, 6:16 pm

JdPat04 wrote:
CraigKressel wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
CraigKressel wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pt1PGQ6zzy0&feature=youtu.be&fbclid=IwAR0uircDKTS5VBZPhEtm78Q9NitW2IVM7tNaC6S7jvqKDXp8pPGhBKZyNj4

Here you go check it out for yourself. Game over in regulation more than likely if that play was complete or a penalty was called.

If auburn wouldn’t have got that one second then we would’ve been in the playoffs to beat you so it doesn’t matter. :dog

Also not sure you guys win it would have been overtime

Mac Macorkle Jones was gonna go Tua on their asses.

That TD was meant for OT in jordan hare
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby Jezter13 » January 3rd, 2020, 10:27 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
Jezter13 wrote:
CraigKressel wrote:

Clemson having to only play shit teams like the Criminoles, is the real problem.

Clemson walked into the playoffs having played a bunch of nobodies and that leads to a much healthier squad.

You could see, from the jump, Clemson was fresher and with less battle wounds due to the shitty conference play of teams like the Criminoles.

But, I definitely don't want to hear yoy bitch about a penalty or overturned call when you have lived off of a Fiasco bowl win that wasn't deserved just the same over UM.

What should happen is the big 10 and 12 should not be allowed to participate in the playoffs because they suck when it matters.

1. Chris Gamble caught the game winning pass in bounds in the 4th quarter that would have let OSU kill the clock, he was also held on the play but was ruled out of bounds with no penalty.

2. Chris Gamble was called for the same fucking penalty giving Miami a 4th and 1 in the same OT on Miami's turn and they could not score from the 1, the ball was overthrown by about 10 yards and should not have been called.

Revisionist history.

Yeah, but CK is totally right and the record books even show that Ohio State won. You're the one in denial about scUM's blatant penalty and well-deserved loss. Even though it should have been 17-14 OSU in regulation, scUM got another shot and got to OT. Then scUM fans thought they won on a dirty play when a flag was pulled later than it should have been. Then, the Buckeyes score and scUM had another chance to win/tie a game that had no business being in OT, but you failures failed. Get the fuck over it.

Denial. Like winston didn't rape a chick. Hahahaha.

And no, I am perfectly fine with UM's loss. I have never, not once, said that UM lost due to that call.

I, simply, made reference to the fact it's funny to read about a penalty in the fiasco bowl by a fuckeye fan.

No different than every time the criminoles lost to UM and all the excuses with the exception of your team continued to suck. And still does. You just lost to the worst UM team since the 70's.

Might want to remove that flamers spear from your arse, faggot.
Jezter13

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » January 4th, 2020, 12:07 am

Jezter13 wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
Jezter13 wrote:
CraigKressel wrote:

Revisionist history.

Denial. Like winston didn't rape a chick. Hahahaha.

And no, I am perfectly fine with UM's loss. I have never, not once, said that UM lost due to that call.

I, simply, made reference to the fact it's funny to read about a penalty in the fiasco bowl by a fuckeye fan.

No different than every time the criminoles lost to UM and all the excuses with the exception of your team continued to suck. And still does. You just lost to the worst UM team since the 70's.

Might want to remove that flamers spear from your arse, faggot.

The worst UM team since the 1970s? I'm pretty sure you had at least one team that didn't make the postseason since then. I don't really care that FSU lost to Miami this year. I was more upset when we lost to Wake Forest. In fact, I was really happy the next morning when Taggart was booted. Miami did FSU a favor by being terrible and beating FSU. :lolthumb

On a scale from 1 to Miami(FL) football, how ruined are you by me?
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » January 11th, 2020, 11:23 pm

What fucking idiot decided that Monday night was a good night put on the NCG?
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby bigbluebazooka » January 13th, 2020, 12:00 am

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:What fucking idiot decided that Monday night was a good night put on the NCG?

This. I work for a living. Who the fuck wants to stay up till midnight on a fucking Monday? :meltdown
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby CraigKressel » January 13th, 2020, 7:00 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:What fucking idiot decided that Monday night was a good night put on the NCG?

Game sucks anyways Clemson is a fraud, refs gave them 21 points worth of retarded calls off trash at a minimum.

1. That was a fumble. He took 4 fucking steps.
2. Chase young got facemasked on the targeting play and the call was borderline anyways for the replay ref to create it when it wasn't called on the field is stupid.
3. Roughing the punter should have been running into the punter, the player backed off at the last second and the punter jumped into him, also Clemson tackled a player by the facemask on the same damn play.
CraigKressel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » January 13th, 2020, 7:18 pm

CraigKressel wrote:

Game sucks anyways Clemson is a fraud, refs gave them 21 points worth of retarded calls off trash at a minimum.

2. Chase young got facemasked on the targeting play and the call was borderline anyways for the replay ref to create it when it wasn't called on the field is stupid.
3. Roughing the punter should have been running into the punter, the player backed off at the last second and the punter jumped into him, also Clemson tackled a player by the facemask on the same damn play.

Now imagine having to deal with that 8+ games a year, and you have FSU. Except we also suck for now, so there's less of a chance of it being truly game-changing.

Clemson has always been a fraud, except maybe last year. They were really, really good last year.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FSUKW » January 13th, 2020, 10:53 pm

CraigKressel wrote:

Hey, at least your FG kicker kept you in the game.
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » January 14th, 2020, 8:21 pm

Pretty good game. Targeting penalty was lame, but NCAA gonna :gay
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » January 15th, 2020, 3:11 am

Muck FcDisney wrote:Pretty good game. Targeting penalty was lame, but NCAA gonna :gay

That was textbook targeting, just slow/lower energy than the stereotypical CTE hits.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » January 15th, 2020, 5:21 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:Pretty good game. Targeting penalty was lame, but NCAA gonna :gay

That was textbook targeting, just slow/lower energy than the stereotypical CTE hits.

It was helmet to shoulder. There is roughly a 0% chance of either player sustaining a head/neck injury on a hit like that. If you're gonna call that, fine, but we need about 20 more ejections in this game.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » January 15th, 2020, 7:12 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

It was helmet to shoulder.

It was helmet to shoulder... after LB's helmet bounced off the WR's helmet/facemask.
There is roughly a 0% chance of either player sustaining a head/neck injury on a hit like that.
Riiiight...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PB7rX-fk_Sw
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby 08GatorBait » January 15th, 2020, 7:17 pm

LSU is the most accomplished team I've seen...just absurd how many top teams they beat down. I dislike them, but it's just incredible. You Ohio State fans are delusional if you think you'd come close to beating them. You weren't that good. Clemson exposed you, then LSU exposed Clemson.

Just remember. UF put up a significantly better fight than Clemson, and it was at Death Valley.
08GatorBait

Team Logo:
Florida Gators

Postby CraigKressel » January 15th, 2020, 9:03 pm

08GatorBait wrote:LSU is the most accomplished team I've seen...just absurd how many top teams they beat down. I dislike them, but it's just incredible. You Ohio State fans are delusional if you think you'd come close to beating them. You weren't that good. Clemson exposed you, then LSU exposed Clemson.

Just remember. UF put up a significantly better fight than Clemson, and it was at Death Valley.

Ohio State was every bit as dominate over Clemson if you take out 3 garbage calls especially when LSU got 2 big garbage calls 1 was a TD by Clemson.
CraigKressel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby Muck FcDisney » January 15th, 2020, 9:54 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

It was helmet to shoulder... after LB's helmet bounced off the WR's helmet/facemask.
There is roughly a 0% chance of either player sustaining a head/neck injury on a hit like that.
Riiiight...

You actually watched that video and think the LB's helmet touched the WR's helmet?

Watch 1:05-1:10. Then watch 1:27-1:35. It's not even close, really. In the 2nd clip, it looks like he hits him more in the armpit area, and you can see the space between their helmets. Also, if this was helmet-to-helmet, the WR's helmet would move (at least a little) at the point of impact. It does not. At all.

It's not 0%, because you can always hit the back of your head on the turf on any big hit, but that didn't happen here either.

But don't worry, the future is inevitable... :sadyes

At least one of us will enjoy it.

[ img ]
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » January 16th, 2020, 7:32 am

Muck FcDisney wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:

Riiiight...

You actually watched that video and think the LB's helmet touched the WR's helmet?

Watch 1:05-1:10. Then watch 1:27-1:35. It's not even close, really. In the 2nd clip, it looks like he hits him more in the armpit area, and you can see the space between their helmets. Also, if this was helmet-to-helmet, the WR's helmet would move (at least a little) at the point of impact. It does not. At all.

It's not 0%, because you can always hit the back of your head on the turf on any big hit, but that didn't happen here either.

But don't worry, the future is inevitable... :sadyes

At least one of us will enjoy it.

[ img ]

Get glasses. He hits him right near the ear hole and the WR's helmet bounces back. It's clear as day at around 1:29. If you pause at 1:30 it shows the helmets colliding. Maybe the weed is affecting your eyesight. You're more blind than an ACC ref.

I would think most people wouldn't want players to end up like Junior Seau. :dunno It would turn into flag football at worst.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » January 16th, 2020, 2:26 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:Get glasses. He hits him right near the ear hole and the WR's helmet bounces back. It's clear as day at around 1:29. If you pause at 1:30 it shows the helmets colliding. Maybe the weed is affecting your eyesight. You're more blind than an ACC ref.

I would think most people wouldn't want players to end up like Junior Seau. :dunno It would turn into flag football at worst.

Had their helmets made contact (they didn't) it would have been with all the force that you pet your cat. That's not going to turn anyone into Seau.

From a coaching perspective, I would have wanted him to keep his head up when making that tackle. Ironically, that would have actually resulted in helmet-to-helmet contact.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby CraigKressel » January 16th, 2020, 4:20 pm

Every few plays by rule is a targeting, I see hits with the crown of the helmet on every damn play especially from offensive players blocking and running. Why is the QB or RB allowed to lower their helmet to hit with the crown?
CraigKressel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby JdPat04 » January 16th, 2020, 5:52 pm

I’m neutral on the play but it looks like their helmets do hit, at the 1:29-1:30 mark like f said.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

PreviousNext

Return to College Football