3 of the 4 Heisman finalists played at Ohio State

Dedicated to Nathan, a badass little Duck!

Moderator: JdPat04

3 of the 4 Heisman finalists played at Ohio State

Postby CraigKressel » December 10th, 2019, 12:48 am

I wonder if that ever happened before?
CraigKressel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Re: 3 of the 4 Heisman finalists played at Ohio State

Postby FSUKW » December 10th, 2019, 1:07 am

CraigKressel wrote:I wonder if that ever happened before?

3 of the 4 also played in the SEC..... :thought
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » December 10th, 2019, 2:59 pm

FSUKW wrote:
CraigKressel wrote:I wonder if that ever happened before?

3 of the 4 also played in the SEC..... :thought

:mad :meltdown :blowup
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » December 10th, 2019, 5:25 pm

Thought the heisman was a joke anyways... right?
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby Muck FcDisney » December 10th, 2019, 7:06 pm

JdPat04 wrote:Thought the heisman was a joke anyways... right?

Troy Smith won a Heisman ffs! :ROFL2

It was a joke by then already though (Eric Crouch - 2001).
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » December 12th, 2019, 6:31 pm

Eric Crouch was a great player.

The fact that Dalvin Cook never once got invited to the Heisman definitely supports the joke theory. Peter Warrick should've won in 1999, too. Danny Wuerffel winning it was also hilarious: dude was a joke.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby CraigKressel » December 13th, 2019, 2:43 pm

The SEC awards
CraigKressel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby Jezter13 » December 29th, 2019, 5:33 am

And zero to show for it.

The Fuckholes lose again.

Tell me, again, how amazing this team is.
Jezter13

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby Jezter13 » December 29th, 2019, 5:50 am

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:Eric Crouch was a great player.

The fact that Dalvin Cook never once got invited to the Heisman definitely supports the joke theory. Peter Warrick should've won in 1999, too. Danny Wuerffel winning it was also hilarious: dude was a joke.

Warrick should have won in 99? This is a joke, right?

If Moss didn't win it in 97 why should warrick, with ONLY 12 scores, win or sniff a Heisman?

You understand it's supposed to be best player, right?

Cook was pretty good but what hurt him was his lack of being a dual threat and or being the catalyst. He managed only two TDs receiving in 3 years. With just over 2200 total yards his last season. Not Heisman worthy considering you have backs that truly carry the teams.

If anyone has a gripe it's Suh back in his day. Complete sham that defenders don't get the award.

Hell, Taylor at Wisconsin is probably the most deserving seeing as he is the whole offense and teams can rarely stop him while trying.

Heisman needs to be split into one for offense and defense.
Jezter13

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » December 30th, 2019, 8:52 am

Jezter13 wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:Eric Crouch was a great player.

Warrick should have won in 99? This is a joke, right?

If Moss didn't win it in 97 why should warrick, with ONLY 12 scores, win or sniff a Heisman?

You understand it's supposed to be best player, right?

Moss played for Marshall, who just joined I-A in 1997. Of course he wasn't going to win the Heisman playing for them, but that just further proves my point that the award is a joke. And I never said Moss didn't deserve the Heisman, but I wouldn't expect someone of your intellect to understand that. Also he was playing against a bunch of scrubs, so that's always going to hurt perception.

Peter Warrick scoring:
LT-6 (rush)
GT-12 (rush + rec)
NCSU-0
NC-6 (PR)
Duke-24 (3 rec + 1 pass)
UM-0 (DNP-suspended)
WF-0 (DNP-suspended)
CU-0
VA-6 (rec)
MD-18 (3 rec)
UF-6 (rush)
VT-20 (2 rec + PR + 2pt rec)

He was directly responsible for 98 points in 10 games, even with every other team selling out to shut him down. He was the leading scorer behind Janikowski (because kickers) despite playing only 10 games AND not being a RB. Yeah, averaging over 100 yards receiving/game and 9.8 PPG is on a loaded team is not great. Even Musberger said something along the lines of PW was making a case that he's the best player in CFB during the Sugar Bowl.

If scoring is so important, maybe that's why defensive players never win. Way to defeat your own argument that defensive players should be considered. :lolthumb

Cook was pretty good but what hurt him was his lack of being a dual threat and or being the catalyst. He managed only two TDs receiving in 3 years. With just over 2200 total yards his last season. Not Heisman worthy considering you have backs that truly carry the teams.

Damn, I didn't realize you were that stupid. Did you ever see Dalvin Cook play outside of when he was running through Miami? He was breaking records on a bad hamstring.
If anyone has a gripe it's Suh back in his day. Complete sham that defenders don't get the award.

But Suh hardly ever scored... Wouldn't that disqualify him? I'm pretty glad he didn't win: he's a dirty player.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Jezter13 » December 30th, 2019, 1:59 pm

I repeat, you are not intelligent.

The acc was a garbage conference back in the 90's. Not that it's really any better today but in the 90's it was quite pitiful.

Next, again, using comparable players and what the concept of the Heisman is intended to represent? Dillards boy wasn't Heisman Worthy. He didn't dominate like Moss. He didn't beat any teams of worth. Hell, that same year you refer to? Michael Vick was a one man wrecking crew. Literally played with no one to throw too and made the title game that you guys beat him in.

Warrick was never the catalyst and or the best player on the field. Not like Randy Moss was. And I used TD's as a barometer for the position. The fact you kept attempting to poo-poo thay shows that you know it matters and your fagging out over it won't dissuade anyone from it.

And again, your argument for Cook is weak. I like Cook. So, your fag attempt to make it a UM thing doesn't work. Cook, never, was the catalyst. His numbers never made him look great.

If anything? You should be upset, not unlike UT fans about Kamara, that Cook wasn't utilzied to to his ability. Let me ask, do you think McGahee was screwed out of the Heisman?

And I don't think TD's are all that matters. Impact on the game is what truly matters. And warrick was just one of many weapons for Weinke. I know you agree that offense will always win the top awards and specific to QB being the prime winner most often. And that's because dumb fans don't watch the total game.

Deion Sanders, as an example, should have a Heisman. Suh. Ed Reed. Aaron Donald.

Your last line about Suh is funny though. You want warrick with a Heisman all the while he's a scumbag. He, and Bowden, screwed over Coles. It's poetic Justice that coles had a solid career while the shitty warrick flamed out having to play teams outside of wake forest, duke etc.

You love Winston. A rapist. A thief. A piece of shit. So glad his career ended as it began.

Suh, was no more dirty than a Criminole you defend. Glass houses....
Jezter13

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby Muck FcDisney » December 30th, 2019, 7:19 pm

Jezter13 wrote:...you are not intelligent.

...Winston. A rapist.

Did you really say these two things in the same post? :dog

Yeah, I hear Winston was at those Kavanaugh "gang rape parties", along with Trump, who was paying hookers (the ones not who were not recruiting for Nevin, anyway) to piss on a bed. Oh, the things blind hatred and jealousy will lead people to believe! :biglol

Which is more believable to you:

-Winston, a future multi-millionaire, had consensual sex with a self-proclaimed "cleat-chaser"

-or-

-two men stole the white suit Ray Lewis was wearing and then stabbed themselves to death?
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Jezter13 » December 30th, 2019, 9:19 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:
Jezter13 wrote:...you are not intelligent.

...Winston. A rapist.

Did you really say these two things in the same post? :dog

Yeah, I hear Winston was at those Kavanaugh "gang rape parties", along with Trump, who was paying hookers (the ones not who were not recruiting for Nevin, anyway) to piss on a bed. Oh, the things blind hatred and jealousy will lead people to believe! :biglol

Which is more believable to you:

-Winston, a future multi-millionaire, had consensual sex with a self-proclaimed "cleat-chaser"

-or-

-two men stole the white suit Ray Lewis was wearing and then stabbed themselves to death?

Winston has a bit of a history with being more than inappropriate with women. And the fsu spirit squad, back in the bowden days, weren't anything more than girls served up for sexual misconduct either.

Stop defending this piece of shit just because he won you a title. I have seen your posting history and had he been accused of that and were part of another team, you would absolutely concur on his being a rapist and obvious illegal toucher of women. Not to mention his thieving ways.

So, yes, the person I originally posted towards isn't intelligent and his arguments showed as such.

And Lewis was definitely guilty of accessory. You'll never get an argument from me on that. As I'm not a whiner and blind homer. But don't act as if fsu hasn't had some horrible garbage play there and Winston being one of them.
Jezter13

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby Muck FcDisney » December 30th, 2019, 9:32 pm

Jezter13 wrote:Winston has a bit of a history with being more than inappropriate with women.

That doesn't make him a rapist.

Jezter13 wrote:And the fsu spirit squad, back in the bowden days, weren't anything more than girls served up for sexual misconduct either.

If they were willing, so be it.

Jezter13 wrote:Stop defending this piece of shit just because he won you a title.

When you're successful, women let you grab em by the pussy. Jameis is downright presidential!

Jezter13 wrote:I have seen your posting history and had he been accused of that and were part of another team, you would absolutely concur on his being a rapist and obvious illegal toucher of women. Not to mention his thieving ways.

Probably, but only if he played for Miami or UFelon.

Jezter13 wrote:So, yes, the person I originally posted towards isn't intelligent and his arguments showed as such.

That's between you and him.

Jezter13 wrote:And Lewis was definitely guilty of accessory. You'll never get an argument from me on that. As I'm not a whiner and blind homer. But don't act as if fsu hasn't had some horrible garbage play there and Winston being one of them.

Accessory? Well, then! I'm no blind homer either, so I'll admit that Jameis cheated on his gf by having consensual sex. :lolthumb
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Jezter13 » December 30th, 2019, 9:34 pm

Muck check PM
Jezter13

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby Jezter13 » December 30th, 2019, 9:36 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:
Jezter13 wrote:Winston has a bit of a history with being more than inappropriate with women.

That doesn't make him a rapist.

Jezter13 wrote:And the fsu spirit squad, back in the bowden days, weren't anything more than girls served up for sexual misconduct either.

If they were willing, so be it.

Jezter13 wrote:Stop defending this piece of shit just because he won you a title.

When you're successful, women let you grab em by the pussy. Jameis is downright presidential!

Jezter13 wrote:I have seen your posting history and had he been accused of that and were part of another team, you would absolutely concur on his being a rapist and obvious illegal toucher of women. Not to mention his thieving ways.

Probably, but only if he played for Miami or UFelon.

Jezter13 wrote:So, yes, the person I originally posted towards isn't intelligent and his arguments showed as such.

That's between you and him.

Jezter13 wrote:And Lewis was definitely guilty of accessory. You'll never get an argument from me on that. As I'm not a whiner and blind homer. But don't act as if fsu hasn't had some horrible garbage play there and Winston being one of them.

Accessory? Well, then! I'm no blind homer either, so I'll admit that Jameis cheated on his gf by having consensual sex. :lolthumb

Yeah, and his uber driver asked for it too. Right?
Jezter13

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby Muck FcDisney » December 30th, 2019, 9:40 pm

Jezter13 wrote:Yeah, and his uber driver asked for it too. Right?

That's sexual assault, not rape, and happened while he was at Tampa Bay. Pirates will be pirates. :dunno
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Jezter13 » December 30th, 2019, 10:54 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:
Jezter13 wrote:Yeah, and his uber driver asked for it too. Right?

That's sexual assault, not rape, and happened while he was at Tampa Bay. Pirates will be pirates. :dunno

I think, pretty sure actually, what you meant is : "he didn't have the full backing of Fsu and tally to protect him this time." :lol:

And if we are being honest, it's a continued behavior that he believed he could continue due to what his college experience gave him.

Winston, as a human, is just like his last year in college and professional career. Garbage.
Jezter13

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » January 1st, 2020, 1:21 am

Jezter13 wrote:I repeat, you are not intelligent.

The acc was a garbage conference back in the 90's. Not that it's really any better today but in the 90's it was quite pitiful.

Next, again, using comparable players and what the concept of the Heisman is intended to represent? Dillards boy wasn't Heisman Worthy. He didn't dominate like Moss. He didn't beat any teams of worth. Hell, that same year you refer to? Michael Vick was a one man wrecking crew. Literally played with no one to throw too and made the title game that you guys beat him in.

Warrick was never the catalyst and or the best player on the field. Not like Randy Moss was. And I used TD's as a barometer for the position. The fact you kept attempting to poo-poo thay shows that you know it matters and your fagging out over it won't dissuade anyone from it.

And again, your argument for Cook is weak. I like Cook. So, your fag attempt to make it a UM thing doesn't work. Cook, never, was the catalyst. His numbers never made him look great.

If anything? You should be upset, not unlike UT fans about Kamara, that Cook wasn't utilzied to to his ability. Let me ask, do you think McGahee was screwed out of the Heisman?

And I don't think TD's are all that matters. Impact on the game is what truly matters. And warrick was just one of many weapons for Weinke. I know you agree that offense will always win the top awards and specific to QB being the prime winner most often. And that's because dumb fans don't watch the total game.

Deion Sanders, as an example, should have a Heisman. Suh. Ed Reed. Aaron Donald.

Your last line about Suh is funny though. You want warrick with a Heisman all the while he's a scumbag. He, and Bowden, screwed over Coles. It's poetic Justice that coles had a solid career while the shitty warrick flamed out having to play teams outside of wake forest, duke etc.

You love Winston. A rapist. A thief. A piece of shit. So glad his career ended as it began.

Suh, was no more dirty than a Criminole you defend. Glass houses....

If I'm not smart, you must be a vegetable.

I guess you never saw Warrick play. Pretty much everyone else with a pulse in 1999 knew how special PW was. "Impact on the game is what truly matters." And you say PW *doesn't* deserve a Heisman. :biglol I mean forget the fact that Tennessee shutting him down in the Fiesta Bowl was a big reason why they won. You're so right. PW was hardly an impact on the game, even though he was the leading scorer ahead of our starting RB and every other non-QB/non-kicker. And PW was not a scumbag. LMAO! He was given a discount by a fan and got punished for it. Might as well say someone who got a free snack out of a vending machine error is a scumbag, too.

I like how you say FSU beat nobody of worth and then put Vick in there. The Big East was always a weaker big boy wannabe. That's why Miami went down the toilet when they had to play someone tougher than Boston College or West Virginia every week.

Cook was the heart and soul of the offense for at least a couple years. He was always scoring and always chugging along. He had a huge impact on FSU's games.

I don't "love" Winston. I think he's a great player, I don't think he's a rapist and I think he's immature, does/did some pretty stupid stuff, and is now a turnover machine in the NFL. He was a thief, sure, of about $1.00 worth of soda, if that. I haven't followed much of his career at Tampa Bay, and certainly never went out and bought any of his jerseys. Wins-a-ton was a great QB and a great leader. Then he kind of unraveled... kind of like you. You're clearly butthurt about the state of scUM and probably me. Wins-a-ton is much closer to a scumbag than Warrick ever was, and neither of them have been dirty enough to be compared to Burfict, so your Suh claim is just as laughably wrong as the rest of your warped mind.

You're so smart you believe Winston raped the girl when her own friends don't corroborate her story. :lolthumb Keep up the delusions.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Jezter13 » January 3rd, 2020, 10:32 pm

Warrick didn't win the heisman for the same reason his nfl career is what it was.

The fact you think Winston is a great player proves what's needed. He got worse each college year.

Like I said, cook was a very good college player. But not heisman worthy.

But, continue to think what you do can't fix stupid or gay.
Jezter13

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Return to College Football