“We take the full body of work” unless you’re Ohio State. Th

Dedicated to Nathan, a badass little Duck!

Moderator: JdPat04

“We take the full body of work” unless you’re Ohio State. Th

Postby CraigKressel » December 9th, 2019, 1:28 am

What is the committee's obsession with Georgia and the SEC. I am so damn sick of this insane Georgia infatuation, Georgia is a Wisconsin or Iowa nothing more and have been for the last 20 years.

1. If Ohio State lost to a 4-8 team they would never sniff the playoffs
2. If Ohio State had 30 passing yards vs Kentucky they would never break the top 20
3. Georgia 2018 and 2019 are ranked higher than 2015 and 2018 Ohio State were in the final poll, absolutely insane both those teams accomplished way more and 2015 Ohio State would murder both those Georgia teams by 20 to 30.

What would it take for Ohio State to be #1 they won by a margin of 36.5 PPG and and beat 5 top 25 teams and beat 3 top 15 teams in a row to finish the season all by at least 11 points? I guess they have to win every game by 80 points and schedule Alabama, Oklahoma, Clemson OOC or something.

LSU gave up a million yards and points to Texas, a horrible Ole Miss team and a horrible Vanderbilt team, they won vs Bama vs an injured Tua, won vs Georgia with an injured fromm and skilled players.

Has any team in CFB history beat 5 top 15 or top 10 teams in a row? Ohio State has to do that to win the NC and beat a team that won 28 straight games in a row.

Basically gave the SEC the 3 easiest NY6 games that they could, Virginia at home practically, Baylor who went 1-11 last year, then OU in the playoffs the weakest playoff team by a wide margin.

ESECPN only talks about teams ranked at the time of when it is SEC teams like FSU a couple of years ago for Alabama and now LSU with this 5 top 10 team shit I AM SORRY BUT TEXAS SUCKS
CraigKressel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Re: “We take the full body of work” unless you’re Ohio State

Postby CraigKressel » December 9th, 2019, 1:37 am

Another point Ohio State plays 9 conference games 0 FCS teams and LSU plays 8 conference games and an FCS team
CraigKressel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby JdPat04 » December 9th, 2019, 3:24 am

Why are you so upset?

Scared of Clemson?
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby CraigKressel » December 9th, 2019, 4:04 am

JdPat04 wrote:Why are you so upset?

Scared of Clemson?

No not at all, I just hate the way this whole thing operates it is an absolute joke, I mean seriously how do you beat 3 top 15 teams in a row and drop a spot?

They meet in secret with ESPN over their shoulder and give no transparency or any real reason for anything, all of the metrics and computer models pick Ohio State, literally every single 1.

And you watch them play LSUs defense was shredded a ton of times and OSU still scores more PPG than them.

Really it doesn't matter for Ohio State to win the NC there was going to be 1 hard game and 1 easy game. Clemson is the hard game, OU and LSU are on the same level they are not as elite as OSU and Clemson this year.
CraigKressel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby FSUKW » December 9th, 2019, 4:01 pm

CraigKressel wrote:Georgia is a Wisconsin or Iowa nothing more and have been for the last 20 years.

Maybe you should have handled your "Georgia" better in your CCG like LSU handled their "Wisconsin".
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby CraigKressel » December 9th, 2019, 4:51 pm

FSUKW wrote:
CraigKressel wrote:Georgia is a Wisconsin or Iowa nothing more and have been for the last 20 years.

Maybe you should have handled your "Georgia" better in your CCG like LSU handled their "Wisconsin".

Ohio State did earlier in the year 38-7 lets see LSU play Georgia in October then again in the SEC championship I guarantee they would have had a close game 1 of those 2 games.

Also Wisconsin is better than Georgia this year anyways. If Georiga played Ohio State 2x, Michigan, Iowa, Minnesota and the rest of Wisconsin's schedule I guarantee they would have 3 losses. OSU would murder them twice and then they would lose at least 1 vs Michigan Iowa Minnesota, then possibly drop another game since they were bad enough to lose to SC.

Difference is Ohio State beat their Ole Miss, Vanderbilt, Texas by 40 50 60 points etc where LSU gave up 30 something points every time and had to play the starters 4 quarters.

Ohio State only had 2 4 quarter games all year and both were vs top 10 teams.
CraigKressel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby JdPat04 » December 9th, 2019, 5:43 pm

He’s filling up those excuses for another 31-0
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby FSUKW » December 9th, 2019, 6:03 pm

CraigKressel wrote:
FSUKW wrote:

Ohio State did earlier in the year 38-7 lets see LSU play Georgia in October then again in the SEC championship I guarantee they would have had a close game 1 of those 2 games.

Also Wisconsin is better than Georgia this year anyways. If Georiga played Ohio State 2x, Michigan, Iowa, Minnesota and the rest of Wisconsin's schedule I guarantee they would have 3 losses. OSU would murder them twice and then they would lose at least 1 vs Michigan Iowa Minnesota, then possibly drop another game since they were bad enough to lose to SC.

Difference is Ohio State beat their Ole Miss, Vanderbilt, Texas by 40 50 60 points etc where LSU gave up 30 something points every time and had to play the starters 4 quarters.

You always forget to say "in my humble, EXTREMELY BIASED opinion"

Just handle your business and stop acting scared!
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby CraigKressel » December 9th, 2019, 7:08 pm

JdPat04 wrote:He’s filling up those excuses for another 31-0

You think that is going to happen again? They might lose but I highly doubt they get blown out.
CraigKressel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby CraigKressel » December 9th, 2019, 7:09 pm

FSUKW wrote:
CraigKressel wrote:
FSUKW wrote:

You always forget to say "in my humble, EXTREMELY BIASED opinion"

Just handle your business and stop acting scared!

I am not unhappy with who they have to play to win it at all, what I am unhappy with is the way this committee operates
CraigKressel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby CraigKressel » December 9th, 2019, 7:16 pm

Honestly OU might be better than LSU, just look at the Texas games for a comparison, OU played much better overall.

Clemson is overconfident and cocky they will go down.
CraigKressel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby FSUKW » December 9th, 2019, 9:27 pm

CraigKressel wrote:Honestly OU might be better than LSU, just look at the Texas games for a comparison, OU played much better overall.

Clemson is overconfident and cocky they will go down.

I don't remember who said it.

Take the top 3 drop their names in a bag and draw your Top 3. Order won't matter.

You will disagree loudly, but to non biased people a case can be made for all 3. The rest of us generally don't care.
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Re: "We take the full body of work" unless you're Ohio State

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » December 9th, 2019, 11:58 pm

Quit crying, :eb
If you're in the playoffs, it doesn't matter. You have to beat 2 great teams no matter what.

I'll be rooting for the Buckeyes to murder Clemsuck, LSU to beat 0U, and probably LSU in the finals. I will probably just be pissed if 0U and Clemsuck are in the CG. Fuck that.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » December 10th, 2019, 1:19 am

CraigKressel wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:He’s filling up those excuses for another 31-0

You think that is going to happen again? They might lose but I highly doubt they get blown out.

Nope, I just think you’re acting really defensive and seem to be expecting osu to stumble a bit.

I’ve stated I think osu and lsu are the best teams.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Return to College Football